• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

QTrain

Neo Member
Nice game guys. Well played.
iKCUc331Lfksr.gif

Strider

BBB vs SSMV is gonna go down but a we'll be starting a little late tonight. We are still waiting on 1 and I think they have a couple they are waiting on too. I'll continue updating as we know more.

Good games guys, some intense moments on University. Good luck in your next match!

Sad that we haven't gotten to play Interrogation yet (my favorite mode!), why must you torment me with Survivors Gaz.

Strider

Ok our 4th member got a hold of us and said he had an emergency come up and cant make it.

We picked up Gray Matter as our sub. His team was eliminated so we felt that'd be ok and Kilgore said it wasd cool by him. We are going to do one warmup game then the tournament game will begin!

Sorry about the delay everyone and especially SSMV. We're trying here :)

Korten

Banned
Question, what team gets 3rd place? The loser of the semi-finals in the main bracket or the losers of the semi-finals in the losers bracket?

Just curious.

Strider

GG guys. That was fun.

Thank you Gray Matter for filling in and thanks for being patient with us SSMV as we looked for a sub.

ohh i missed that :/ I'll have to watch the archive.

I can't believe the tourney is almost over :(

We'll have another one! And we'll have a crazy gimmick too. Like random teams, all the time. Or Twitch Plays. Or melee only. Or a Buried Alive match.

Those early tournament days were the most fun I've had with this game. Playing against even teams and then winning...such an adrenaline rush.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Question, what team gets 3rd place? The loser of the semi-finals in the main bracket or the losers of the semi-finals in the losers bracket?

Just curious.

Double elimination tournament = 3rd place is always the losers of loser semi finals, i.e. game "AG"

Gaz_RB

Yeah, this will never be completed.

It's almost over though :(

We'll have another one! And we'll have a crazy gimmick too. Like random teams, all the time. Or Twitch Plays. Or melee only. Or a Buried Alive match.

Those early tournament days were the most fun I've had with this game. Playing against even teams and then winning...such an adrenaline rush.

Yeah we might have to. This has been awesome.

Strider

Destiny drops soon.

Good point :p

Yea I think it goes without saying we need to try our absolute best to get these games done this weekend. While of course if we're still in after Destiny launches we will love to continue playing... but everyone is gonna be rusty if that happens ha

Props to Gaz for organizing this. Must feel nice getting it all over with soon enough. I cant wait for the finals. Hopefully a mod will edit the title when it's time

Gaz_RB

Props to Gaz for organizing this. Must feel nice getting it all over with soon enough. I cant wait for the finals. Hopefully a mod will edit the title when it's time

Thanks man. And yeah I will have a mod edit the titles and I will be advertising the final matches pretty heavily.

Åesop;128547413 said:
What's Destiny?
DansGame.jpg
I don't play Indie games
image.php

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Hot Schadenfreude here.. would be nice to have both matches BBaB and the semi final against Ravagers on saturday evening, regardless of which team wins Round 6. Still waiting for your response

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Åesop;128679083 said:
Hot Schadenfreude here.. would be nice to have both matches BBaB and the semi final against Ravagers on saturday evening, regardless of which team wins Round 6. Still waiting for your response

BBB will only agree to that if we are guaranteed wall hacks.

I am of course speaking for the entire team.

Strider

I've sent messages to everyone on BBB but haven't heard from everyone yet. So idk if tomorrow will be doable. Will let you guys know when I find out.

Top Bottom