• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Gray Matter

wow that fucking scrims, I almost want to say hacks. Kept getting sniped through walls and shit. Always knew where we were at all times, able to suddenly have more people with them despite no one ever being spotted. Fucking bullshit.

Wow dude. Hate the player not the game.

Strider

wow that fucking scrims, I almost want to say hacks. Kept getting sniped through walls and shit. Always knew where we were at all times, able to suddenly have more people with them despite no one ever being spotted. Fucking bullshit.

Seriously? Over a scrim no less? lol ok bro.

I can only imagine your reactions if you played against Terrigood. Some of the snipes he hit in these games and in the pubs we play are amazing. Our team has played a lot with Terrigood so we're familiar with his game and he stil gets us XD

He downed Krav one time in between 2 barrels that we didn't even know there was a space between lol

Seriously? Over a scrim no less? lol ok bro.

I can only imagine your reactions if you played against Terrigood. Some of the snipes he hit in these games and in the pubs we play are amazing.

He downed Krav one time in between 2 barrels that we didn't even know there was a space between lol

Terrigood is a fucking beast with that scope. Probably the best sniper I've played with next to Triple.

Korten

Banned
I'm sorry for my outburst, I will admit I let these things get to me way to easily sometimes and well people do stupid things in a fit of rage. :/

Enjoying watching these. Very few people who stream actually communicate and use team work rather than begging for people to hit follow or donate to them.

Unfortunately you can only hear me when I'm talking. I've been trying to find a way to make it so you can hear the entire party, but I haven't found a solution yet.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
I'm sorry for my outburst, I will admit I let these things get to me way to easily sometimes and well people do stupid things in a fit of rage. :/

Hey, no problem man. We know what it feels like to lose. Whenever I lose, I blame it on our teamwork and personal play. It's never good to blame a loss on the game.

Take this as a learning experience, and use it to win the next match.

Korten

Banned
Looking forward to the winners final against Ravagers! I will be home sometime tomorrow so it's possible we can play then but Wednesday will probably work out best.

Oh and I just thought I'd let you all know that UMG has put up its ladder for TLOU: Remastered. It's got $500 cash along with some prizing from ND that I am negotiating. UMG is far better for online competition than GameBattles and Fragged Nation IMO, so get some more practice in or continue playing competitively there! LINK: http://www.umggaming.com/platform/ps4/the-last-of-us-remastered

Is Thursday alright with you? Around 11ish EST?

Because thus far that's when my team will be able to play. Just need a little bit more of practice. :)

Strider

Bed Brick and Beyond vs SSMV is looking likely for tomorrow night at 10 eastern.

3 members of our team are good to go, waiting to hear from on more but I think it'll be fine.

Korten

Banned
We're getting some last minute practice, but be on hold, one of our members isn't on yet, and not sure if he will get on. He knows the time but hasn't responded to calls or messages yet. Will keep you guys updated.

Edit: Hey, we're all here. :) Everything is good to go.

vironz

Neo Member
We're getting some last minute practice, but be on hold, one of our members isn't on yet, and not sure if he will get on. He knows the time but hasn't responded to calls or messages yet. Will keep you guys updated.

Edit: Hey, we're all here. :) Everything is good to go.

Sweet see you in 20 minutes

Top Bottom