• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Tagg9

Any chance there'll be another TLoU tournament after this one? I had to miss it because I was away on vacation...

Strider

So it seems 3/4 of our team are available tonight... so we can grab a sub and play tonight at 12 Eastern if that's still the time that works best for HS.

Gray Matter if that time works for you.. If you could sub again that'd be great.

gibration

Letting my team know I won't be available until late Monday. Something came up with installation today so it had to be delayed.

Strider

BBB is all on and ready. I only see AKyemeni online, sent him a message but no response. Whenever you guys are ready just let us know.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
gib isnt available, Somnium isnt online .. :( I dont know what happened. We could use 2 subs and play now.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
We're still waiting for a response from Hot Schadenfreude.

Since we'd already set the time and date in stone, and one of our players purposely cancelled some activities to play tonight, we feel that the match has to go on tonight, whether subs are required or not.

We know that at least 2 or 3 of their members are online, but they're not joining our party. One of our players will not be available for a long time after tonight.

To put it lightly, this match really needs to happen tonight.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
Åesop;128795996 said:
gib isnt available, Somnium isnt online .. :( I dont know what happened. We could use 2 subs and play now.

That would be great. Please join our party so that we can discuss this more.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
GG guys.

I really wish we would've waited to play your normal players, but it was definitely our fault for rushing it. Good game regardless, and great comeback on survivors.

Strider

GG guys. Great comeback for you guys on survivors.

Thanks Gaz for putting this tournament together. Was a lot of fun getting to know everyone and teaming up with the rest of BBB. Unfortunately we finished 4th... one away from the "money" *sigh* lol

But GL to those of you left. I'll tune into the matches to see how they go.

Now... On to Destiny :p

Perfec7_

Neo Member
Hot Schadenfreude

One of their subs did better than Aesop and AK, which I didn't think was possible. It was still a great game, We choked a 3-0 lead in Survivors.

Gray Matter

Thanks Gaz for putting this tournament together. Was a lot of fun getting to know everyone and teaming up with the rest of BBB. Unfortunately we finished 4th... one away from the "money" *sigh* lol

Boo...

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Great game guys, whole tournie was huge fun, and thanks a lot Gaz for getting all this together and stuff :D. If we ever do another one i'll def donate some cash.

Gaz_RB

TEAMS THAT NEED TO FIGURE OUT SCHEDULING:
Ravagers VS Hot Schadenfreude
CURRENT STANDINGS: http://challonge.com/TLOUGAF

Great game guys, whole tournie was huge fun, and thanks a lot Gaz for getting all this together and stuff :D. If we ever do another one i'll def donate some cash.

<3

Korten

Banned
Would you guys be good to play Friday around 11:00 EST or Sunday night around the same time? Busy Thursday and Saturday.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
so is this happening in a few hours or what? our team will be ready

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
PM Korten maybe?

lol TLOU with loot would be pretty awesome.

Yup, definitely the wrong thread rofl. I was thinking, "why is this thread moving so slow now?" That's what I get for having multiple threads open all the time.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Ravagers not showing up on their own suggested time..

Looks like you guys are avoiding and stretching every match?? I remember the same thing happened a lot when you played Infectus

Korten

Banned
Åesop;129782474 said:
Ravagers not showing up on their own suggested time..

Looks like you guys are avoiding and stretching every match?? I remember the same thing happened a lot when you played Infectus

What? The plan was for Sunday around 11...

Pretty damn sure, if not then It's my fault. I swore it was Sunday... (Edit: Yeah told my teammates it was sunday, forgot to inform you guys since we couldn't do Friday. My bad.)

Sorry for my lack of communications (also should be noted no one from the enemy team decided to PM me... Not saying it isn't my fault, but should have sent me a PM on either GAF or PSN.)

Is Sunday alright? Cause I had work last night till 3 AM.

Lastly... I said Friday or Sunday, I never confirmed Friday. Why without you PM and just assume Friday was a go?

Edit: Also what are you referring to Aesop? We Ravagers had to wait 2 weeks to play Infectus because they hadn't played the SSMW. Not sure what you're accusing us of.

AKyemeni

What? The plan was for Sunday around 11...

Pretty damn sure, if not then It's my fault. I swore it was Sunday... (Edit: Yeah told my teammates it was sunday, forgot to inform you guys since we couldn't do Friday. My bad.)

Sorry for my lack of communications (also should be noted no one from the enemy team decided to PM me... Not saying it isn't my fault, but should have sent me a PM on either GAF or PSN.)

Is Sunday alright? Cause I had work last night till 3 AM.

Lastly... I said Friday or Sunday, I never confirmed Friday. Why without you PM and just assume Friday was a go?

Edit: Also what are you referring to Aesop? We Ravagers had to wait 2 weeks to play Infectus because they hadn't played the SSMW. Not sure what you're accusing us of.

I can't do Sunday. I don't think anybody on my team can either

Korten

Banned
I can't do Sunday. I don't think anybody on my team can either

Do you know which day after is next? I apologise for this happening and the lack of communication. However Friday wouldn't have worked for us either.

What day is your team free? I shall message my entire team and ask them what nights they're free.

AKyemeni

Do you know which day after is next? I apologise for this happening and the lack of communication. However Friday wouldn't have worked for us either.

What day is your team free? I shall message my entire team and ask them what nights they're free.

We're normally free Friday and Saturday Nights, around 12AM Est

Korten

Banned
We're normally free Friday and Saturday Nights, around 12AM Est

Any chance... Tuesday night? Cause that's the common day that seems to be for my team. One of my team mates has go Friday till next Tuesday. Wish to get this done sooner rather than later.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Most people should be able to play on weekends. Ravagers, suggest times for friday night or saturday etc. and we will confirm

Top Bottom