• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Guitar Hero World Tour set list unveiled...

elseanio

Good list, but not enough to make me pick it over RB2. More xclusive Michael Jackson songs as DLC may tempt me in the future

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Tool + better drum set + better other instruments + FUCKING TOOL + bitterness over shitty Rock Band Wii = -$170 from my wallet.

can't wait for it to come out. it's really too bad it doesn't have any Queen on it, since there's some great vocal stuff out of them, and would it have killed them to use a more vocal song out of Muse? also, who do i have to kill/fuck to get some Zeppelin on the list (Achilles Last Stand would be an EPIC lesser known track). i'd do it too. only one of my top 3 favorite classic rock acts are on that list (Hendrix), while Tool, and well, that's enough to make me happy forever. WALLET KILL FORCE GO!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
coincidentally, my reaction to the list:

ka1bbc.gif

Only bands I like out of the list is

Tool, Los Lobos, The Eagles, and Jimi Hendrix. Oh, also Dream Theatre

The rest I don't give a shit about. I'll probably only ever play this game at my friend's house seeing as how I'm not interested in buying this game just for about 10 songs at most.

Memles

Wings, Michael Jackson and REM are the standouts amongst the "Artists not already in Rock Band" but otherwise the list doesn't so much for me. Might pick up game only.

Eric Hall

Memles said:
Wings, Michael Jackson and REM are the standouts amongst the "Artists not already in Rock Band" but otherwise the list doesn't so much for me. Might pick up game only.

Yea, it's not like "Orange Crush" was in Rock Band 1 or anything like that.

But i asked this in the other thread, what happened to Rage, GnR, and Aerosmith? I would think Activision would put those exclusives (In the case of GnR & Aerosmith) to good use, but I guess not

Struct09

Eric Hall said:
Yea, it's not like "Orange Crush" was in Rock Band 1 or anything like that.

But i asked this in the other thread, what happened to Rage, GnR, and Aerosmith? I would think Activision would put those exclusives (In the case of GnR & Aerosmith) to good use, but I guess not

Rage and GNR are both in RB2.

Aerosmith would have been nice, but I guess they did get a whole Guitar Hero game to themselves.

I bet there's some Aerosmith DLC at some point. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing seems fairly obvious, even if it would be dreadful on any individual instrument.

Jumpman23

Angelus said:
I'm not buying another guitar though.
Unless it painted red and white and autographed by the man himself.:b

Love me some Van Halen too! Anyways, your GH2 guitar will work with GHWT. No need for a new guitar. However, I have to recommend the new guitar as it feels and plays exceptionally. The touch pad is amazing!

Top Bottom