• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread:Stat padding? Never heard of him.

Rorschach

GG Nightz I should have capitalized on the HFA fumbles, but I was playing dumb and Rivers didn't care how covered guys were. It's in there! Not looking forward to getting stomped at your house. :(

Just not my day. I gave up after the lag spike int. It was ovah! But then Sacco gets no points for that game. Boooooh!

Nightz

GG Rors. I was ready to give up when Gates broke his collarbone lol. After that second fumble I thought you were going to make a comeback for sure. PS I still hate your return game. =P

Edit: Boo! Dickson only out for 4 weeks while Gates is out for 6.

Rorschach

Well, Redman didn't fumble, but my OL said "fuck run blocking today!" And gave him no holes. It's lose-lose. :(

GG Rors. I was ready to give up when Gates broke his collarbone lol. After that second fumble I thought you were going to make a comeback for sure. PS I still hate your return game. =P

Edit: Boo! Dickson only out for 4 weeks while Gates is out for 6.

It doesn't matter as long as you have that new TE!

Rorschach

Haha in one game, Sacco passed all other receivers. Everyone else was either not open, or when they were, Cutler overthrew them or underthrew them. So many missed TDs smh.

BigAT

Ahmad Bradshaw had a Rors-tier game against the Browns today. Three fumbles lost in the first half alone, four fumbles total. It would have been more than that, but I basically benched him for the entirety of the second half.

4 fumbles on 9 rushing attempts, he has 99 CAR. Absurd.

Rorschach

I remember you questioning that pick during the draft. It was my insurance policy lol. Gates is getting old, plus I had a feeling he would get hurt!

I wasn't questioning it. I was thinking it was about dumping Gates. The less Gates the better!

This is what happens when you go chasing water falls.

I had no QB! Damnit, Palmer! His stats are pretty decent on papter. ;\ From now on, I'm not running the ball. It's time to unleash cutler full time! Yes, my answer for Cutler sucking is MORE CUTLER!

Rorschach

Oh shit, I have the Saints next. This is gonna be interesting.

Btw- if you've never beaten me before, now's the time to get your licks in!

I wasn't questioning it. I was thinking it was about dumping Gates. The less Gates the better!

I had no QB! Damnit, Palmer! His stats are pretty decent on papter. ;\ From now on, I'm not running the ball. It's time to unleash cutler full time! Yes, my answer for Cutler sucking is MORE CUTLER!

could have traded for kap. leads the league in completion %!

Mrbob

Wow, I can't believe the Badgers went to Indiana and won. Tom Cream salty as fuck after the game lol. Barely a handshake with Bo Ryan and bolting off the court.

11 straight now against Indiana. Badgers don't givvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve a ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk how good your team is this year!

Mrbob

Mich State has to come to the Mad House first. They aren't winning there!

Madden Cutler is such a tease. You think with all those solid attributes he would be a good player but in use he just sucks.

Maybe not much different than real life. :(

Rorschach

Mich State has to come to the Mad House first. They aren't winning there!

Madden Cutler is such a tease. You think with all those solid attributes he would be a good player but in use he just sucks.

Maybe not much different than real life. :(

Never thought about it that way. Madden is so reaaaal! You finally admit Cutler sucks, huh?

Mrbob

I blame coaching. The new staff will heal him.

Bears need their own Harbs. He turned Alex Smith into a competent QB and he doesn't have a shred of the talent Cuttles has.

eznark

Banned
SUCK A DICK YOU BACKWATER HILLBILLY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo Ryan raped your whole family and ate your dog.

HIGH FIVE BOBBO!!!!

Mrbob

BoRyan576.jpg

Rorschach

Giants play JPP frequently at all four D-line positions. He's actually on the inside more these days when they run their NASCAR front. I only move him if there is a noticeable difference between the two OTs in talent, as is the case for FMT. Levious' RT is only slightly worse than his LT, so JPP stayed on the right side of the defense against him (that's why Tyrion is on that sacks list BTW).

You actually think there is a difference between the two spots? I thought everyone was half playing along trying to make it a bit. I don't know why you bring up consistency/confidence when talking about Veldheer, I'm pretty sure all those don't count for shit. Did you look at his RBK/PBK? Those take SEVERE hits this year when changing positions along the O-line, even just switching LT/RT or LG/RG. Like 15-20 point hits. I had someone I wanted to potentially switch on my O-line, but the penalty is just too much to do it this year. So that is much more likely what explains his poor performance on the right side rather than some glitch.

My LT (80 OVR) has allowed three sacks this year. My RT (77 OVR) has allowed zero. Checkmate, atheists.
I brought up those stats because his other stats are obviously great. I switched him in position, so he took no hit. 95 rbk 95 pbk. He was a RT as far as the game was concerned. Didn't fucking matter.

You switch him around to get an advantage. Makes sense. Like I said, I don't care. People play their fast ass lbs at end. Moving a de to another de spot is less suspect.

GG Smokey. That Lombardi playbook is the weirdest shit. Love the Ravens D though, think I'm gonna switch to it. For some reason I was thinking hold Y was spike the ball at the end. Complete mental lapse.

BigAT

I brought up those stats because his other stats are obviously great. I switched him in position, so he took no hit. 95 rbk 95 pbk. He was a RT as far as the game was concerned. Didn't fucking matter.

You switch him around to get an advantage. Makes sense. Like I said, I don't care. People play their fast ass lbs at end. Moving a de to another de spot is less suspect.

I don't understand what you and Blue mean as far as other ways of switching them. You mean doing it in-game?

The silliest part of this is people arguing that LE isn't a natural position for JPP and that I should keep him where he is...at ROLB. Like I said earlier, fucking dumb.

Rorschach

I don't understand what you and Blue mean as far as other ways of switching them. You mean doing it in-game?

The silliest part of this is people arguing that LE isn't a natural position for JPP and that I should keep him where he is...at ROLB. Like I said earlier, fucking dumb.
You can edit Tackles and guards from left to right and vice versa. And one tackle's stats doesn't discount the prevalent pattern in the league wide stats or my experiences. :p you feel you have to disprove it since people are accusing you of shit, but the evidence points to the conclusion that RTs suck ass. I'm fine with your switch since you aren't the only one that does it. There are a bunch of my afc compadres that do the same thing. You just get called for it because of your sack numbers in the last madden. Von Miller was putting up big numbers and he's not playing his spot.

I think it's just a natural problem in a game where the blindside of a QB doesn't really exist. Deal with it I say. Can't regulate where pass rushers line up since they line up all over in the NFL too, especially on teams like the Giants.

+ OLine play is a bit broken in this game, too many sacks given up no matter what. Besides McCoy and DRC no1 has legitimately beaten any season records, and then you get to Defensive Sacks and the league has the top 6 spots.

I dont actually think Le or RE makes a difference. I tried cam wake at Le and he hasnt done dick

both my DEs are good though, it seems whoever plays RE on my team gets it all

for what its worth bigat, i honestly dont care i was just trolling you!

i've had my o-line break down in the middle more than on the outside this year. need to get my rookie center up to snuff :(

Top Bottom