• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Avatar Request Thread - Get Your Custom Avatars Here

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
The Avatar Request Thread is an ongoing tradition here on NeoGAF that I'm wanting to continue. It's essentially here for people who are looking for a custom avatar who maybe don't think they have the ability to create one themselves. As is also traditional, there are rules as now best to get the avatar you're looking which will pretty much by carrying on as they were before.

I'm very happy to help create avatars but obviously I won't be creating all of them, that would be insane. Due to that we obviously need people to be willing to help. If you do say you're willing to help it really doesn't tie into something where you must help when asked.

• Try not to be too demanding with your request.
  • The work will all be done by volunteers so we can't guarantee a timeline or even that it will happen.
  • If somebody creates an avatar for you and you don't like it, remember that this is done by volunteers so be kind.
  • If you can post or link to the image you want, it's going to help. A larger, better quality original image will give creators more to work with.
  • No, you can't have a Mr. Grumpy avatar. It's the law!!

• An image of at least 400x400 pixels is recommended by NeoGAF.
  • The person who requested the avatar may not actually use it in the end. Please try not to be precious about it.
  • If a request is posted here there may be more than one person who fulfils that request. Again, please try not to be precious.
  • No, you can't create Mr. Grumpy avatars. It's still the law!!
  • Seriously, no Mr. Grumpy avatars!!!
I'll hopefully have time to pretty this page up a bit tomorrow and add some more info such as links to older threads and image hosting sites but I really wanted to finally get this up and running so people can start using it as we obviously have a lot of new members now.

Also, I am joking about the Mr. Grumpy avatars...possibly.

FREE IMAGE HOSTING SITES (NO ACCOUNT NEEDED)

ehead

Thanks, Mr. Grumpy. I tried to ask the previous poster in-charge of the avatar thread if I could reference his post, but didn't receive any response. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I could help with editing (transparent backgrounds, res changes, simple edits).

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
ehead ehead
No worries, once this is up and running properly it won't really matter who created it as the work will be done in the thread. Thanks for be willing to help people with this, though.

Galaed27310

Neo Member
hey, I am new here and am planning to stay for as long as I am a gamer. I was hoping someone could help me out with an avatar since I am not really an artist or even good with photoshop. maybe something that looks a little like joker from persona 5 would awesome. Ill let you guys run wild with your imagination with this one lol. Thanks a lot

Gnarl

Neo Member
Hi -- I can't figure out how to do the image-thing for the box on the left. I could send you a simple Microsoft Word Tools drawing that I made -- but how?

Kazza

Just a quick bump, as I've noticed that there are a lot of new members on here without their own personal avatars. Welcome everyone, good to have you all on board, but with the forum getting busier and busier it's hard to remember who's who when so many people just have a letter in place of an actual picture.

Quickly, get yourselves some avatars!

POTUS

Banned
How do i put in an avatar? Anyone have a cool one they are not using that i can have. Anything cool, techy, mech, tank something like that would be awesome

Drew-man

Neophyte
Hey everyone. I need some inspiration for an avatar. I like adult animation(the Simpsons, beavis and butthead etc.) so I'm thinking of something on the lines of that. Thanks.

Top Bottom