• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Phil Harrison Keynote @ GDC Thread.

I hope there's some stuff on LAIR, after realizing that the musical genius John ****ing Debney is doing the soundtrack I'm pretty much frothing out the mouth for it.

lancubap

Personally I'm ready to the best and to the worst. Only one little Hint: don't expect too much, because you'll be disappointed. If you expect only a little, you'll be surprise.

spwolf

TONX said:
popcorn's ready, and so am i.

2rm1egp.jpg

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
DarienA said:
Killzone impressions? Did I miss something? I thought there was no Killzone at GDC?

Apparently, this is still unconfirmed from places like 1up, IGN, etc, they showed it behind closed doors to press; but no one else will see it until July.

I seriously wonder if some game demos will go up today... I thought it was just a tad suspicious that they play Heavenly Sword footage on Heroes a couple of days before GDC... of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything but it really got us more excited for the game.

EDIT: LITTLEBIGPLANET LOOKS ****ING AMAZING

DieH@rd

Banned
1up!

10:20 a.m.: Shane to my left, Ryan to my right, Kathleen beyond him, Mark MacDonald, Demian Linn and Karen Chu are here, too. Press are flooding the room and only now are developers getting in. Wait, isn't this their conference? Ce la vie.

DieH@rd

Banned
10:22 a.m.: Huge screens sporting the PlayStation logo: Shane is buzzing in my ear about being "weirdly excited about GDC, despite knowing everything we're about to see." His excitement is tangible, palpable. Shane: "There's electricity in the air and it's all the electricity the PlayStation needs to run." He's being ironic, relax.

There is a ton of WARHAWK videos on gametrailers! And trailers of HOME and LITTLE BIG PLANET!!!!!!!!!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
little big planet looks so much fun. like loco roco, but funner! :O

everything physics based. wow.

Top Bottom