• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

I couldn't really tell. I just thought it was a hr cause it switched to that camera angle and then it ended up being foul :(

What we gonna do about that game?

idk, i'll leave it up to pheeniks. it was 4-2 in the 8th but i did get 2 runs in the last 2 innings last game. then again, that's a tough thing to do so the odds wouldn't be very good. i'll agree with either decision!

SMFH

I made it 8-4 in the top of the 8th, had runners on the corners with 2 outs and evan gattis at plate...it fucking blue screens!!!!

But I will eat my words and let you have game 2.

ugh what a beating. my pitchers control was way off this game for whatever reason. there was no middle ground either: either i was WAAAAY outside so you didn't even have to think about swinging or it was in the middle of the strike zone :(

now a wild animal has been backed into a corner.... i know what i must do

Yeah most pitches were either way outside or in the middle of the plate. Pence finally had a good game for me and he didn't even get player of the game with 5 rbis!

I hate that submarine pitcher you have. Can't see the ball at all. I just have to guess a spot and swing lol. Heyward somehow hit a HR on him though.

and now the game predictably disconnects. i'm done for the night, we'll try again tomorrow i guess.

between the retarded errors, the on screen discrepancies and the ridiculous control issues on my pitchers its really annoying

Yeah everything was going wrong for you. I can't even get mad at this game anymore I expect all this stuff to happen every game.

i just dont understand the pitching issues. i don't expect to be able to pitch the ball wherever i want whenever i want but i try to read the rumbling and other factors (testing a pitch in a location early to get the general outcome) and there is no rhyme or reason to where the ball goes. on your HR, i put that changeup PLENTY outside the zone, and then he ends up basically pitching it right down the middle. i'm sure you had that happen too... just gets frustrating!

i just dont understand the pitching issues. i don't expect to be able to pitch the ball wherever i want whenever i want but i try to read the rumbling and other factors (testing a pitch in a location early to get the general outcome) and there is no rhyme or reason to where the ball goes. on your HR, i put that changeup PLENTY outside the zone, and then he ends up basically pitching it right down the middle. i'm sure you had that happen too... just gets frustrating!

What kind of pitching controls do you use? I use analog and it's usually pretty close to where I try to throw it as long as I pitch right and if I mess up I usually know where it's gonna miss. I think your pitchers confidence has something to do with it too. I noticed a lot of people use pulse pitching I have no idea how that works though.

We haven't been able to hook up. He couldn't be around last night, and tonight I was busy as hell. And now I'm going out of town till Sunday. So the earliest we can probably play is Sunday night or Monday night..but we'll get this done in bunches!

GG man. That game was ridiculous though. Multiple catchable balls just missed, caught balls called a hit, multiple balls called strike 3, hit batters called strike 3. That game was stupid lol.

Game 6 later today?

Gg crimson you got hosed big time, especially with the passed balls. I stay alive for one more game.... But can I win in Atlanta to force a game 7?!

I can play in a bit after I have lunch

Gg crimson you got hosed big time, especially with the passed balls. I stay alive for one more game.... But can I win in Atlanta to force a game 7?!

I can play in a bit after I have lunch

Yeah it wouldn't have been so bad if they would have just stopped the ball instead of letting roll to the wall so many times! I was hoping to save Strasburg for game 1 of the WS but I'm gonna have to bring him out to try to end it game 6! Can't let this go to 7.

Just message me when you're ready I gotta get something to eat too.

Gotta try to find a video of the Goodell press conference heard it was a joke

Man Shin Shoo Choo has been ripping all of my pitchers this series. Even when he gets out he still knocks the shit out of the ball.

Lmao players just stand there instead of making the tag tim Hudson throws 200 pitches and not a single mistake and when I did make contact it was hit weak as fuck

gg bruh. hudson has been my ace this year... even though he is the lowest rated SP i have. his pitches are so slow. that was a tight one.... on the 2nd run i scored the screen just went wonky. i didn't knowingly direct my guy to go home because i couldn't see anything happening so i guess i lucked out there.

game 7! i can play in a short bit if you want. i wont be around this weekend

gg bruh. hudson has been my ace this year... even though he is the lowest rated SP i have. his pitches are so slow. that was a tight one.... on the 2nd run i scored the screen just went wonky. i didn't knowingly direct my guy to go home because i couldn't see anything happening so i guess i lucked out there.

game 7! i can play in a short bit if you want. i wont be around this weekend

Yeah Hudson shut me down in the regular season too I don't know what it is about him but I just can't hit against him. Hamilton actually made a good throw for once but Napoli just stood there and watched your guy slide into home lol

Let's finish this tonight! I'm playing like the real Braves right now so it'll probably end in heartbreak lol

you guys should wait for that, me and dmncn can't resume till Monday at the earliest :-/

I'm ready to get this series over with! But if FMT wants to wait we can.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I kinda wish I was still in the playoffs. But then I read about all the problems commie and fmt have been having and change my mind lol. I haven't really played anything in a while. PS4 is my netflix/prime video box now. I guess I'm going through my movie/tv show phase for a while now.

Will the world series be streamed? I see that some of the other playoff games were streamed but I always ended up missing the posts.

Yeah it's been a great series!

Already scaring me in the first!

Be consistent ump!

Wtf he wouldn't throw the ball!

This game on some bull shit today

What the fuck

YES!!!

Top Bottom