• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix Press Conference thread

Thunderbear said:
Isn't SE distributing it pretty fairly/equally? DQ IX, Final Fantasy III-IV etc. Makes sense too. DQ was never about graphics (to the same extent as FF) and its style/target audience makes sense.

I feel SE will keep announcing titles like that for the Wii, and leave the "mature" (don't flame me for using that word, couldn't come up with a more appropiate) titles to PS3 (and possibly X360)
Why? Wii's target audience is more "mature".

Eh, this doesnt sound like the main event anyway.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
chibcicylist said:
Why? Wii's target audience is more "mature".

Eh, this doesnt sound like the main event anyway.

Well I'd say the perception is that Wii's audience is more "playful", if that word works better for you, and hence titles that play more on humor and light hearted subject matters will be more appropiate for it.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Hey I think Square Enix are those guys making the Final Fantasy games (geez will they ever try something new? *looks back at Driving Emotion Type-S* Yeah, I see. :p)

Eteric Rice

TheJollyCorner said:
there. Now are you N-fans happy yet? There have only been like 10 games announced for the DS and Wii. :D

Beggars can't be choosers. :)

We've known about Crystal Chronicals for over a year now... >_>

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
SCREW YOU SQUARE I DO NOT WANT PLAY A BIG BIRD GAME ON THE DAMN WII!

Now something about FFXII International: Zodiac Job System..

img_27645_5677367_0

dogonfire

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I know, that's what I was thinking too. How awesome! I love that game! It's GIANT!

If you really loved it you would have finished it.

Might buy a PSP for this and Dissidia or whatever... meh.

Kenka

First media create topics and now this.
This week is the best of my gamer's life.
:lol

But I think an wii version of Itadaki will resurface. Or maybe Yangus in Brawl.

Izzy

Banned
The art in the Star Ocean PSP remakes looks awesome but suspiciously similar to the Tales...I wonder...

Top Bottom