• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

yo Ray Edwards for a seventh. He isnt a top 10 DE, real life value is a tenth.

This essentially bones deer hunter in the ass. Woodson for a fifth Enzark!!

DCX

If you want to trade him for a 7 and it gets approved then congrats! And woodsons contract is half of asantes. Let us not forget smokeys contract dump of mario williams.... To your benefit

LiveWire

First off, brandon lloyd fir a 6. Sometimes good players go for mid picks.

a67bf37cc3fd.gif

Smokey

First off, brandon lloyd fir a 6. Santonio holmes for a 5. Sometimes good players go for mid picks. Secondly, my pick isnt a high 4, i lost in the wc. Finally, why compare fitz, arguably the best wr in the game, to asante who isnt even a top 10 cb in the game?

You serious? I admit...this is one of the better troll posts I've seen from you.

If you want to trade him for a 7 and it gets approved then congrats! And woodsons contract is half of asantes. Let us not forget smokeys contract dump of mario williams.... To your benefit

I got two very good players out of that deal. A 90+ rated TE and a very good Dlineman. You gave up a late 3rd round pick for a 90+ rated CB. But my Fitz deal gets shot down. Then you announced it at like 2am on the slip n slide when nobody was paying attention.

I'm getting trolled so hard
The Shadow Council has shown its true colors

You serious? I admit...this is one of the better troll posts I've seen from you.

I got two very good players out of that deal. A 90+ rated TE and a very good Dlineman. You gave up a late 3rd round pick for a 90+ rated CB. But my Fitz deal gets shot down. Then you announced it at like 2am on the slip n slide when nobody was paying attention.

I'm getting trolled so hard

I announced it at 12 bc thats when i got the final approval. You think people just wouldnt read things the next morning? Lulz. And i didnt vote on your fitz trade. Y u hatin on me?

eznark

Banned
yo Ray Edwards for a seventh. He isnt a top 10 DE, real life value is a tenth.

This essentially bones deer hunter in the ass. Woodson for a fifth Enzark!!

DCX

Meh, trades are limited to a select few people who are allowed to trade anyway. I'm done worrying about it.

Smokey

I announced it at 12 bc thats when i got the final approval. You think people just wouldnt read things the next morning? Lulz. And i didnt vote on your fitz trade. Y u hatin on me?

I hatin on errybody

you didn't vote but you made your opinion known about it. as the overlord your opinion on the trade has sway, even if you "can't vote on it".

anyway congrats on pulling off a heist

Meh, trades are limited to a select few people who are allowed to trade anyway. I'm done worrying about it.

we're not elite enough

LiveWire

If we let DCX trade, ANYBODY can trade. Letting DCX trade is like letting a drunk friend drive. We really shouldn't let it happen but we do far too often.

Mrbob

CB tried telling me it was public knowledge Asante was being shopped, but I told him I had no idea and from the responses I see not many other people knew either. He undervalued what return he received for Asante.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys are funny. Ive had Asante on the trading block since last year. I was trying to get a second rounder and getting laughed at. FMT's offer of a late 2 last year during the draft was the best i could do. So for you guys to act all outraged now is humorous.

4 INT's on the year in a starting role is unacceptable on my defense. He either dropped the pass or got burned so bad he wasnt even in position to make a play on the ball. Im over it. I have 3 DB's in the pro bowl and he isnt one of them.

CB3

Yea I'd have given a second for Asante as well.

InsecureKillah 6:51 pm
:-\

thecoldone33 7:15 pm
DCX traded a mid round first for Finnegan
thats atleast a second you can throw my way for Asante!

InsecureKillah 7:17 pm
lols

Eat shit. This was WEDNESDAY. 3 days ago. I also talked about me trading Asante to DCX two days ago and he didnt offer a damn thing. Remember what we're talking about 1 on 1 before you come in the thread acting holier than thou trying to be part of the mob

DCX

DCX
I didn't offer anything because you wasn't shopping him. You said you missed out on trading him assuming you would keep him, had you offered to trade him for a third i would have.

I'm sorry most of us try to get Madden value for trades not real world value. I mean Randy Moss did go for like a third or fourth rounder.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
InsecureKillah 6:51 pm
:-\

thecoldone33 7:15 pm
DCX traded a mid round first for Finnegan
thats atleast a second you can throw my way for Asante!

InsecureKillah 7:17 pm
lols

Eat shit. This was WEDNESDAY. 3 days ago. I also talked about me trading Asante to DCX two days ago and he didnt offer a damn thing. Remember what we're talking about 1 on 1 before you come in the thread acting holier than thou trying to be part of the mob

Oh yeah forgot about that.

Well you still want that second? Just cancel the trade with FMT.

nightz reverses his approval for asante trade, but drizzler approves it! 4-2, majority takes care of this!

and asante was on the table all the way back to last year. i offered cb a 2nd and he didn't want it. this year i offered him a 3rd. what else can i say? i am pretty liberal when it comes to trade approvals (as most of you have seen.... i approved most of the trades when it was only me).

do you want to institute a trade rule where if a 90 player is involved then a 90 player must be traded in return? or at minimum a 1st round pick? i'm fine with that if it's what you guys want going forward!

do you want to institute a trade rule where if a 90 player is involved then a 90 player must be traded in return? or at minimum a 1st round pick? i'm fine with that if it's what you guys want going forward!

Nah, there's a cap to worry about and teams do stuff like this irl. CB wasn't resigning him next year and he cost a lot, he had to go.

Ferny

14 mill left after getting all my resigning done so not bad at all.

If anyone is looking to get Sanchez, I'm putting him on the table.

Mrbob

How convenient Drizzler approves at the same time Nightz reverses.

SHADOW COUNCIL!

I'm going to reverse my decision until FMT offers me a buyout for my approval!

bluemax

Banned
Maybe for your situation on your team. Fact remains he is one of the better CB's in the game. Your team just happens to be loaded at the position.

To only get a 3rd round pick for a 91 rated QB is trifling. Yet it was approved. Two Shadow Council members involved in this trade doesn't make it look any better either.

For perspective I was willing to trade Marcus Trufant who is an 81 OVR for a similar pick.

Also FMTs 3rd is essentially a fourth. This trade is bullshit.

CB3

For perspective I was willing to trade Marcus Trufant who is an 81 OVR for a similar pick.

Also FMTs 3rd is essentially a fourth. This trade is bullshit.

Yet you didnt, because no one wants a 32 year old DB at 81 overall for 5.5 mil a year

bluemax

Banned
Yet you didnt, because no one wants a 32 year old DB at 81 overall for 5.5 mil a year

I still think you put Asantes value far too low. In general I think a lot of the trades have been unbalanced due to poor evaluations of a players worth.

CB3

I still think you put Asantes value far too low. In general I think a lot of the trades have been unbalanced due to poor evaluations of a players worth.

If the best i could get last season was FMT's late second round pick, why would his value rise a year later? Trust me, i looked for the better part of two seasons. You guys were having none of it

McNei1y

If the best i could get last season was FMT's late second round pick, why would his value rise a year later? Trust me, i looked for the better part of two seasons. You guys were having none of it

I don't care anymore. If I had paid attention that he was available, I probably would've put something more up but I missed it. Oh well.

TheCrow

nightz reverses his approval for asante trade, but drizzler approves it! 4-2, majority takes care of this!

and asante was on the table all the way back to last year. i offered cb a 2nd and he didn't want it. this year i offered him a 3rd. what else can i say? i am pretty liberal when it comes to trade approvals (as most of you have seen.... i approved most of the trades when it was only me).

So what was the final tally and who voted what?

Smokey

smh

clearly the league thinks this is a bad trade...you two should do what MaddenGod and Goldy did last season and reverse it and implement some type of guideline that FMT was talking about

bluemax

Banned

If I offered the Lions my 7th for Megatron and that was the best offer he got for 2 seasons and he traded me Megatron for a 7th does that make it a good trade?

DCX

DCX
I don't care anymore. If I had paid attention that he was available, I probably would've put something more up but I missed it. Oh well.
Yea its done. Fmt got a steal and CB loses nothing depth wise.

It just puts a perspective in the deals that were done prior or rejected prior.

In hindsight Smokey trade should have been allowed and my first rounder for Finn would have been voted down with precedent set by the Asante deal.

It doesn't bother me to much, Finnegan stats didn't decrease just his ovr, which actually benefits me contract wise.

It's all good. I got my guys and going to war with them.

DCX

CB3

if you guys wanna mob against it, feel free. But ill expect all the AMAZING offers for Asante to be rolling in, right? as apposed to all the denials i was getting for a second round pick for him last offseason

Top Bottom