• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
Borderlands was kind of fun but it dragged on too long and didn't have enough variety so it got really stale towards the end. I don't understand how people played it multiple times.

I already have 2 versions of that game, and possibly a 3rd soon. I think I'll be ok with out it!

If we're counting ports as a reason to own a Vita, then we have to count them for 3DS as well!

I own the following on 3DS:

Zelda: OoT
Ghost Recon Tactics (I forget the actual name)
Star Fox 64
Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Super Street Fighter 4
Metal Gear Solid 3D

Unsurprisingly the best games are 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, the games built from the ground up for the system.

Trasher

Borderlands has to be the most unrewarding co-op experiences I have ever played. I'm hoping they can balance things out for the sequel, but I'm just assuming they repackaged the prior. It was fun for a little bit though. That little robot guy kept me going through hard times.

BTW, who are the Ravens at this point?
Me. Wanna play right now?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
logged onto steam for the first time in a week or so and it said "YOU HAVE 2 NEW GIFTS!" and i was thinking oh nice i got DOTA 2!

then it was 2 more invites to SMNC. lulz why would they send that

If I can figure out how to gift it, you can have my DOTA2. I haven't installed it, it is just sitting there.

bluemax

Banned
Mid week update:

Code:
Jaguars	  1	11	0
Rams	  2	10	0
Chiefs	  3	9	0
Cowboys	  3	9	0
Chargers  4	8	0
Dolphins  4	8	0
Falcons	  4	8	0
Panthers  4	8	0
Ravens	  4	8	0
Redskins  4	8	0
Titans	  4	8	0
Bills	  5	7	0
Packers	  5	7	0
Jets	  6	6	0
Lions	  6	6	0
Seahawks  6	6	0
Texans	  6	6	0
Vikings	  6	6	0
Bengals	  7	5	0
Browns	  7	5	0
Buccs	  7	5	0
Colts	  7	5	0
Giants	  7	5	0
Raiders	  7	5	0
Bears	  8	4	0
Cardinals 8	4	0
Eagles	  8	4	0
Patriots  8	4	0
Broncos	  10	2	0
Saints	  10	2	0
Steelers  10	2	0
49ers	 11	1	0

Playoff Picture

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Steelers
South: Colts
West: Broncos

Wild Card: Browns/Bengals/Raiders
Outside: Jets, Texans

NFC
East: Eagles
North: Bears
South: Saints
West: 49ers

Wild Card: Cardinals, Giants/Buccs
Outside: Lions, Vikings, Seahawks

Can clinch this week: Steelers, 49ers, Saints, Broncos

Games of the week:
Lions @ Texans
49ers @ Cardinals
Browns @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Bears @ Giants

Borderlands was kind of fun but it dragged on too long and didn't have enough variety so it got really stale towards the end. I don't understand how people played it multiple times.

If we're counting ports as a reason to own a Vita, then we have to count them for 3DS as well!

I own the following on 3DS:

Zelda: OoT
Ghost Recon Tactics (I forget the actual name)
Star Fox 64
Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Super Street Fighter 4
Metal Gear Solid 3D

Unsurprisingly the best games are 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, the games built from the ground up for the system.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was defending the Vita, lol. Just pointing out my thoughts on the 3DS game selection so far! The only reason I like the Vita at all so far is MLB the Show and the Blazblue port

Mrbob

Are there new drivers which just came out? Not sure. Haven't been able to log into SMNC either since the last couple updates. Frustrating.

Tales from Space Mutant Blob Attacks is dark horse best Vita launch game. Only 8 bucks, digital download, packed with content and also amazingly fun!

BigAT

AmRPYKwCIAE0EjY.jpg:large

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that Hot Shots Open Tee cover is weird, I can never tell which way he's supposed to be swinging.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im thecoldone33 on steam. Add me. so i can bring all you guys down with my noobness to this game

McNei1y

Zomg thank you friend!

I'm going to be the only person in Madden GAF without Dota 2. I don't even know how to work their site. It's like a blog instead of an actual site. I thought I sent in a request (I know its random and rare) but I don't even know if they accepted it and what not.

Mrbob

If I get some beta invites to gift I'll give one to you! MaddenGAF has to look after its own. Though I don't know if I'll ever get one to share!

Sokantish

I feel bad for some of you that really want invites. I have the game and never play it because I don't like it much. They wasted an invite on me!

McNei1y

If I get some beta invites to gift I'll give one to you! MaddenGAF has to look after its own. Though I don't know if I'll ever get one to share!

9rjkT.gif

I feel bad for some of you that really want invites. I have the game and never play it because I don't like it much. They wasted an invite on me!

I used to play DOTA a lot like 4 years back but I sort of forget how to play. I think I'd be addicted if I had people to play with, aka Madden GAF. I stopped playing earlier because I only had one friend that played it. I do remember downloading some modded DOTA that allowed us to play vs CPU. When I say us, I meant a few of my friends my freshman year LAN'ed the game since dorm internet was shit. It was pretty dope.

Sanjuro

If any of you end up with an extra invite, let me know. Would love to get in some games with you guys.

Interesting thing during the game against Thrasher. Game got out of hand, so ended up arcading it up for the second half. I put in Vinatieri at QB for a few plays. Every play would come across as "Field Goal" for Trasher. Luke got fleeced! Better watch out when I run my West Coast Field Goal Offense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im scared to even play a game.

I wish they had some sort of training mode. I can read all the guides but words and actual execution are two different things. And i hate fucking things up for the team, cause i damn sure get angry at people who do that in other team based games.

Nightz

Im scared to even play a game.

I wish they had some sort of training mode. I can read all the guides but words and actual execution are two different things. And i hate fucking things up for the team, cause i damn sure get angry at people who do that in other team based games.

Try playing against bots first. I can play with you later on. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time either.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I can figure out how to gift it, you can have my DOTA2. I haven't installed it, it is just sitting there.

Steam is failing me. I want an invite!

Zomg thank you friend!

I'm going to be the only person in Madden GAF without Dota 2. I don't even know how to work their site. It's like a blog instead of an actual site. I thought I sent in a request (I know its random and rare) but I don't even know if they accepted it and what not.

If any of you end up with an extra invite, let me know. Would love to get in some games with you guys.

Interesting thing during the game against Thrasher. Game got out of hand, so ended up arcading it up for the second half. I put in Vinatieri at QB for a few plays. Every play would come across as "Field Goal" for Trasher. Luke got fleeced! Better watch out when I run my West Coast Field Goal Offense.

Wow look at this, guys willing to give invites to the MaddenGAF community, MaddenGAFfers looking for invites, glad some of you guys are trying to help.

Unlike that dickbag BigAT.

Let's not forget he had two additional invites and sold them off for a profit.

Meanwhile we have guys here starving, dying to play DOTA 2.

Is this the kind of scum sucking miscreant we want in this league?

I think fair punishment is to remove him from the league. At the very least he should not be able to use his favorite real life team, whatever that may be.

I trust the decision of the Shadow Council.

Wow look at this, guys willing to give invites to the MaddenGAF community, MaddenGAFfers looking for invites, glad some of you guys are trying to help.

Unlike that dickbag BigAT.

Let's not forget he had two additional invites and sold them off for a profit.

Meanwhile we have guys here starving, dying to play DOTA 2.

Is this the kind of scum sucking miscreant we want in this league?

I think fair punishment is to remove him from the league. At the very least he should not be able to use his favorite real life team, whatever that may be.

I trust the decision of the Shadow Council.

i already said if i got into the beta i would give away my free invites to madden gaffers free of charge!

Top Bottom