• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sanjuro

I mean, if you had someone who was a diehard I'd take a pass on the invite. I'm just not normally good at these games and haven't had an opportunity to get a head start with people who can show me how to play a bit.

I have a balanced karma. I have a bajillion positive feedbacks from the b/s/t thread and dished out some digital codes that I would receive. At the same time, I've sold a few of them. Last year there was a League of Legends code that I ended up with maybe eight/nine codes. Sold some on eBay for over $50 at least. Paid for my PAX East ticket and hotel.

bluemax

Banned
I've been in this beta longer than most of you and the only invite I've gotten to give out was from the Steam Holiday sale. I don't think they're giving out invites like that anymore.

Supposedly the best way to get in now is by signing up for Steam Mobile.

McNei1y

Wow look at this, guys willing to give invites to the MaddenGAF community, MaddenGAFfers looking for invites, glad some of you guys are trying to help.

Unlike that dickbag BigAT.

Let's not forget he had two additional invites and sold them off for a profit.

Meanwhile we have guys here starving, dying to play DOTA 2.

Is this the kind of scum sucking miscreant we want in this league?

I think fair punishment is to remove him from the league. At the very least he should not be able to use his favorite real life team, whatever that may be.

I trust the decision of the Shadow Council.

I felt this is appropriate
e2c3594141847915572e2jnzlg.gif

Ramirez

I'll probably get in by retail release. Though honestly, I probably wouldn't like it much, I'm so far behind the curve at this point I imagine it would be really hard to be able to hang with the bad people, much less the great players, heh.

Trasher

I'll probably get in by retail release. Though honestly, I probably wouldn't like it much, I'm so far behind the curve at this point I imagine it would be really hard to be able to hang with the bad people, much less the great players, heh.

There will be a lottttt of bads when retail comes out I'm sure. They are working on tutorials too to help people out.

bluemax

Banned
Rams owner! I have Thursday and Friday off from work so make your time! (I have a mid day date lined up for Friday and Kickball Thursday night but I'm pretty wide open besides that).

BigAT

Wow look at this, guys willing to give invites to the MaddenGAF community, MaddenGAFfers looking for invites, glad some of you guys are trying to help.

I think fair punishment is to remove him from the league. At the very least he should not be able to use his favorite real life team, whatever that may be.

Gentlemen, I beg you to ignore the insane ramblings of this Communist scum. Do we really want someone so against the free market in our league? I think I speak for the Shadow Council when I say no, we do not. To allow such a treasonous, freedom hating enemy of capitalism to exist within our ranks would be disgraceful.

Good luck playing for your team next year after your pending visit from Homeland Security.

Birdman02

Bird, are you knees deep in Vita or can you play?

DCX

I could play in about 20 minutes if you're around.

I have a game in my other league at 10 est (I'm actually in the NFC championship with the Rams), but I could maybe play after that....depending on how I feel afterwards, of course.

DCX

DCX

I have a game in my other league at 10 est (I'm actually in the NFC championship with the Rams), but I could maybe play after that....depending on how I feel afterwards, of course.

Lets do it, if you can go earlier that would be great too :)

DCX

Ramirez

One must question the talent in this other league to allow the Rams to be that good!

Mrbob

Lol, the Niners lost again?

Old man FMT crumbling down the stretch, just like I predicted to him! I'm going to drive the stake through the heart when we play in a couple weeks!

Ferny

Seeing as how AT is my Dota 2 tag team partner, I will not allow this to happen!

bluemax

Banned
*nods approvingly*

The girl to guy ratio on my Thursday team is something like 3 to 1. I actually had a non kickball chick at the bar ask for my number last week too because she was interested in sucking my balls, er I mean playing kickball.

Shit is legit.

McNei1y

The girl to guy ratio on my Thursday team is something like 3 to 1. I actually had a non kickball chick at the bar ask for my number last week too because she was interested in sucking my balls, er I mean playing kickball.

Shit is legit.

I gotta get me into kickball

McNei1y

You're not in kickball and you live in the DMV? Shit is a goldmine man, get your ass into a league pronto.

I know right? I hear all about these leagues but I never jump on it. I don't know if I'll joint one at the moment being I'm in my last semester but I plan on joining a softball or kickball league when I'm out.

bluemax

Banned
I know right? I hear all about these leagues but I never jump on it. I don't know if I'll joint one at the moment being I'm in my last semester but I plan on joining a softball or kickball league when I'm out.

I've done both softball and kickball.

If you want to be competitive and don't care much about meeting people or whatever then play softball.

If you don't care as much about winning or losing and just want to meet a shit ton of people then play kickball.

DONT join a WAKA league though as they're not beer leagues.

Birdman02

One must question the talent in this other league to allow the Rams to be that good!

I'm not sure how many of you guys listen to the 4th string podcast, but they run two full 32 man leagues. Oddly enough, the Rams were the NFC #1 seed in both of them. I also think the Jags were the #1 AFC team in the one I'm in. FWIW, it's played on All-Pro.

McNei1y

I've done both softball and kickball.

If you want to be competitive and don't care much about meeting people or whatever then play softball.

If you don't care as much about winning or losing and just want to meet a shit ton of people then play kickball.

DONT join a WAKA league though as they're not beer leagues.

Kickball it is. I want to meet people (chicks) and fuck around. I also want to pregame and postgame.

They used to be. If you want the real party league, join NAKID.

Good to know.

Kickball it is. I want to meet people (chicks) and fuck around. I also want to pregame and postgame.

Just pre and post-gaming? You are better than that Mcneily! Gotta game the whole time

SMOKEY

Tomorrow night on Smokeytv cool? Or just tomorrow night in general?

DCX

DCX
Agreed! That's why it's my secondary league. I get to play a couple more games a week, and I get to scout for hidden talent.

Also, GG DCX. I was ~4 minutes away from back-to-back shutouts, but my defense couldn't tackle Roddy White.

Gg I'm back to my deep offense and my shitty D.

I'm going to stop stressing things and just play. I put to much thought and work into this and its mentally draining.

I'm going to be a stat whore the rest of the way. Season 4: the quest for .500

DCX

Just an exhibition with the Cross Assault show. There are like 5 matches. It starts at 8 pst Saturday

And I'm so hype for it

wtf is Cross Assault... new version of CC? so out of the loop with FGC stuff right now :(

I hope its competitive this time cause Jago fucking bodied Mike last time and i will NOT have that again!

bluemax

Banned

Good to know.

My first kickball team adopted the slogan "Last in kicking, first in drinking", if you aren't good enough to win it all its better to strive for something more along these lines.

Top Bottom