• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What can I do about my Levious game? I've PM'ed and asked here three times. I want to play my game even though I'm 1-6 or 2-5 w/e the fuck I am.

I've responded to you twice, can you play early today?

McNei1y

:lol gg levious.

Outplayed me in every area. Ponder with a 12 QB rating. Absolutely ugly.

Injured:

EJ Henderson - 2 weeks
Troy Polamalu - 3 weeks
Brady James (back up MLB) - 6 weeks

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
:lol gg levious.

Outplayed me in every area. Ponder with a 12 QB rating. Absolutely ugly.

Injured:

EJ Henderson - 2 weeks
Troy Polamalu - 3 weeks
Brady James (back up MLB) - 6 weeks

Good game man, you had some nice forced fumbles.

so tired of fighting endless hoards of banshees and brutes. Bioware is so damn lazy :/

edit---

yay now i get to fight two more brutes in a tiny ass parking garage! Shocking...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm the chiefs, just needed a sub this week. I'll need a reinvite so we can play when we advance.

i think i sent you one after i booted you. Should be good to go

I dunno, we tried to play yesterday but it kept freezing our 360s and disconnecting us. I don't think he's been on since.

What would you like to have happen since your the one here!

Sokantish

Well yesterday he sent an XBL message to me saying "we can try later if you're around" so I replied PM me when you want to play. I haven't got a message yet so I dunno

TheCrow

Yeah I know but at least I get to see Cena booed out of the arena. What a horrible build up to the main event. Cena's stupid smirk ruined every promo.

Sokantish

Yeah I know but at least I get to see Cena booed out of the arena. What a horrible build up to the main event. Cena's stupid smirk ruined every promo.

The worst part about it was when they had to make the rock right stuff on his wrist just so Cena had something to throw at him. It was so weird

Seriously... the last bit of ME3 is just horrible game design

banshee
banshee
brute brute
brute
banshee
brute brute
banshee
missles miss
BRUTE BRUTE BRUTE BRUTE HARVESTER

sigh.... fuck this game :/

McNei1y

Seriously... the last bit of ME3 is just horrible game design

banshee
banshee
brute brute
brute
banshee
brute brute
banshee
missles miss
BRUTE BRUTE BRUTE BRUTE HARVESTER

sigh.... fuck this game :/

Every game pretty much does it nowadays but I really hate when they just do
horde/firefight modes in single player. I don't want to wait for waves dammit.

Colasante

GG Bluemax. I was hoping for some home field advantage but my defense just kept dropping picks and your guys seemed to intercept every ball I threw more than 10 yards.

bluemax

Banned
GG Colasante. Your defense played really tough.

GG Bluemax. I was hoping for some home field advantage but my defense just kept dropping picks and your guys seemed to intercept every ball I threw more than 10 yards.

Yeah, I got away with a lot of bad throws and my defenders made a couple of ridiculous circus picks. Don't know why the Madden gods favored me today but they did.

Top Bottom