• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Eznark you sonofabitch when do you want to play!!!???

I have a concrete pour tomorrow so I have to stay late with the finishers. Other than that I'm pretty available so name a time!

Birdman02

GG DCX. My defense was all over the field in that game, and they caught just about everything they got their hands on. The offense was in a pretty good rhythm too...thanks to the o-line and Mark Ingram.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. My defense was all over the field in that game, and they caught just about everything they got their hands on. The offense was in a pretty good rhythm too...thanks to the o-line and Mark Ingram.

Yea gg. I have no answer for you. The only thing that work was one screen pass and a counter. I can't run the ball any more. The defense has stopped trying to stop offenses and I'm back into scrub mode.

Everything I did was predicted. Idk how that could be as I picked plays I never ran and yet you knew exactly where to be, exactly what I would do and the result would be exactly what you wanted.

I do have to laugh at the refs going to the booth to overturn a call in my favor for a first down inside the 20 after calling it out of bounds and yet it remained third and five. Assholes lol well, back to getting a train ran on me with DM next week....weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

DCX

Splat

Welp, that was ridiculous. I channeled Sanjuro and FMT's DBs had glue on their hands all goddamn game, holy shit. 0 TD 11 INT, new record? I was happy to be within a score after 5 picks in the first half alone, but then my defense told my offense to fuckoff and started sucking too.

We'll get you in Phoenix, FMT.

matt ryan is a curse DCX!

gg splat. 11 picks.... you had what i like to call a vintage kaepernick game. i basically had fitzgerald at least double teamed on every snap, and a lot of times triple teamed. not sure why you stopped running after you gouged me early! a run game is your best friend when the passing game isn't there. your D was really good too but when you are a -10 turnover differential for the game you aren't going to win that!

Welp, that was ridiculous. I channeled Sanjuro and FMT's DBs had glue on their hands all goddamn game, holy shit. 0 TD 11 INT, new record? I was happy to be within a score after 5 picks in the first half alone, but then my defense told my offense to fuckoff and started sucking too.

We'll get you in Phoenix, FMT.

Holy shit

Splat

gg splat. 11 picks.... you had what i like to call a vintage kaepernick game. i basically had fitzgerald at least double teamed on every snap, and a lot of times triple teamed. not sure why you stopped running after you gouged me early! a run game is your best friend when the passing game isn't there. your D was really good too but when you are a -10 turnover differential for the game you aren't going to win that!

Eh, I gouged you once and it's not sustainable. Your guys were catching the most ridiculous shit and there just weren't any dropped picks at all until late game. you had like 11 int, 6 pd or something at the end. Lots of the picks were to open guys that you got crazy breaks on. Bleh, no playoffs this year, and then Dalton soon!

Eh, I gouged you once and it's not sustainable. Your guys were catching the most ridiculous shit and there just weren't any dropped picks at all until late game. you had like 11 int, 6 pd or something at the end. Lots of the picks were to open guys that you got crazy breaks on. Bleh, no playoffs this year, and then Dalton soon!

yeah i got a lot of good breaks but part of the problem is the wind was 19 mph. you should have had a couple picks off me too because when the wind is that high it is hell passing.

i thought the game changed at the end of the first half when it was 16-7 and you had the ball inside the 5 with 5 seconds left and opted to go for the TD instead of the fg. then i got the pick and it kind of snowballed from there. and the 4 picks with goldson were all user picks where i was basically sitting on the crossing route or slant!

bluemax

Banned

FMT doesn't understand unsustainable running success because he has Frank Gore who falls forward for 4 yards on his worst carries.

FMT doesn't understand unsustainable running success because he has Frank Gore who falls forward for 4 yards on his worst carries.

lol he runs 5 times in the first half for 60 yards and then basically runs 2 more times in the 2nd half. sometimes i have horrible success early. for instance, gore had about 7 yards on his first 5 carries against the cards. by your logic, i should've stopped running at that time and passed the rest of the game.

gore ended the game with 120+ yards and 2 td's!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol he runs 5 times in the first half for 60 yards and then basically runs 2 more times in the 2nd half. sometimes i have horrible success early. for instance, gore had about 7 yards on his first 5 carries against the cards. by your logic, i should've stopped running at that time and passed the rest of the game.

gore ended the game with 120+ yards and 2 td's!

UMVC3

TheCrow

Finally finished Kirby Mass Attack. Now onto the next game in my huge portable game backlog. Only played 3 or 4 levels but so far Mario 3d Land is great. Still need to pick up Kid Icarus and Revelations. Too many games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thats why i bought it, since it was $30 bucks. That and the Giantbomb quicklook in which Brad seemed to like it. He is usually harsh on nintendo/handheld so that decided it

bluemax

Banned
Bought it from Best Buy even though it'll be a while before I get to it. Since it's a Nintendo game, I don't see it ever dropping under $40 again anytime soon.

I got it for $20 and I wouldn't pay more for it unless they patch the dog shit controls.

Shame because its an otherwise amazing product.

Fun stat of the day, there are 7 teams in the NFC with 6+ wins already.

There are only 2 in the AFC.

TheCrow

Brad in quick looks can either be great or just horrible. Still love how Ryan kept "killing" him in NSMB Wii. That quick look never gets old.

DMczaf

My favorite Quick Looks are when they play a game "the wrong way" and you get those tight ass fanboys going "OMG! DONT LET HIM EVER TOUCH MY GAME AGAIN! IS THIS WHAT RAPE FEELS LIKE? BECAUSE I FEEL RAPED!"

DCX

DCX

Matt Ryan is getting bench next week.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Since I haven't done one of these yet this season:

Code:
Vikings		1	7	0
Chargers	1	6	0
Packers		1	6	0
Redskins	1	6	0
Panthers	2	6	0
Cardinals	2	5	0
Cowboys		2	5	0
Dolphins	2	5	0
Jaguars		2	5	0
Patriots	2	5	0
Rams		2	5	0
Ravens		3	5	0
Colts		3	4	0
Seahawks	3	4	0
Titans		3	4	0
Bills		4	4	0
49ers		4	3	0
Bengals		4	3	0
Browns		4	3	0
Chiefs		4	3	0
Jets		4	3	0
Raiders		4	3	0
Steelers	4	3	0
Bears		6	2	0
Broncos		6	2	0
Eagles		6	2	0
Falcons		6	2	0
Giants		6	2	0
Buccs		6	1	0
Lions		6	1	0
Saints		6	1	0
Texans		6	1	0

This is only through week 8 and has not been updated with games played in week 9. All ties are sorted alphabetically.

And since this was popular last season:

AFC East: 12-17
AFC North: 15-14
AFC South: 14-14
AFC West: 15-14

NFC East: 15-15
NFC North: 14-16
NFC South: 20-9
NFC West: 11-17

NFC Worst :/

bluemax

Banned
Hmm

Seahawks vs NFC South 0-3
Cardinals vs NFC South 0-2
Rams vs NFC South 1-0
49ers vs NFC South 1-1
Combined: 2-6

Well that explains a lot.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They have: Redskins, Chiefs, Eagles, Broncos, Raiders, Jaguars, Cowboys, Jets, Bengals

Winnable games in bold.
LOL

I'm still mad about our game dude. Your D just fucking smothered me, and outplayed my D trying to smother your O.

BTW Ez, weather helped me out big time. I should be home tonight sometime around 8 if you want to play tonight. I know I need to get you before baseball gets in full gear.

Mrbob

Lawl!

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ess-powerful-than-ps3-xbox-360-developers-say

Wii U less powerful than PS3, Xbox 360, developers say

Nintendo's upcoming Wii U console may generate full HD graphics, but it's not up to the graphics power of the Xbox 360 or the PS3, according to developers familiar with the hardware who spoke on a condition of anonymity to GamesIndustry International.

"No, it's not up to the same level as the PS3 or the 360.," said one developer who's been working with the Wii U. What does that mean? "The graphics are just not as powerful," reiterated the source.

This developer is not alone in their opinion. Another developer at a major company confirmed this point of view. "Yeah, that's true. It doesn't produce graphics as well as the PS3 or the 360," said the source. "There aren't as many shaders, it's not as capable. Sure, some things are better, mostly as a result of it being a more modern design. But overall the Wii U just can't quite keep up."

Some developers are looking at the PS3/PS Vita combo as being more powerful than the Wii U with tablet controller, and easier to program, too. "You can do everything with that combo that you can with the Wii U, and more," said the source. Nintendo's bid for a unique play experience with the tablet controller may not be completely successful.

Seems over already. Good thing I hopped on dat Vita train! Sony already pushing the future of gaming ahead of Nintendo!

Top Bottom