• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OH MY GOD, SWEET BEJESUS.... (Battlefield 2 gameplay trailer)

Galaron

EA guy that we like
This was released at E3. Whereya been? :) Seriously, though, who's going to want to just circle in the sky as an F-15 waiting for a scout to paint the tank? And given the limited view of the HUD when flying the F-15, I hope they have a nosecone cam!

Mrbob

I like the fact that EA is zoning cities based upon the number of people in the level to keep the action flowing.

For example each stage is comprised of three zones. When you hit a certain number of people per map a larger portion of the map is opened up. When you hit an even bigger number the entire map is opened up for use. It will also shrink if you lose people.

mattx5

Woah, where the hell did this come from? I didn't hear about this at E3. All that was on my radar was Battlefield: Vietnam?!

This looks awesome!

pestul

Another quote from the Fragland impressions..
The graphics were of such a quality that I have never seen before on a pc game (and yes, I have seen the HL2 presentation too). The detail on not only the other players but on literally *every* graphic in the game are extensive - never seen before! Of course, we asked what pc-specs they were running the demo on - the answer** was simple: "pretty high end" with a wink.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Chony said:
Xenon / Revolution launch title?

The graphics were of such a quality that I have never seen before on a pc game (and yes, I have seen the HL2 presentation too). The detail on not only the other players but on literally *every* graphic in the game are extensive - never seen before! Of course, we asked what pc-specs they were running the demo on - the answer** was simple: "pretty high end" with a wink.

wasnt the rumor that several xbox 2 games would be shown at e3, just not labeled as such?

;)

:O

Vlad

Bah, I lost all faith in DICE after they butchered the engineer in what looks to be the last BF42 patch we'll ever get.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I'm not seeing what's so amazing about that clip. The animation looked horrid.

Top Bottom