• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh...no....(Shawn Michaels related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching the HIAC at bad blood and shawn is REALLY favoring his back for some reason, and it looks like he did back at wm against austin.

oh no.... I hope its just some angle....but it doesnt look that way

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I think he was just selling that HIAC is the most brutal match the WWE has. There have been no reports of him being hurt legit after the HIAC from all the normal sources. The only issue was that the crowd was so dead for the entire PPV. But if I was HBK, I would fake an injury to get out of a KANE fued.

ah ok im just watching the begining and if hes selling hes doing really well because its that kinda....oh no....oh shit.....while your watching him.

ok nevermind I can see why they did it

basically making hbk look like the old lion whos engine finally blew so the (big nosed, worthless, no charisma) younger lion could chalk up yet another victory that will propel his career absolutely nowhere (much like all the other legends hes "beaten" helped his career)

shoplifter

dskillzhtown said:
I think he was just selling that HIAC is the most brutal match the WWE has. There have been no reports of him being hurt legit after the HIAC from all the normal sources. The only issue was that the crowd was so dead for the entire PPV. But if I was HBK, I would fake an injury to get out of a KANE fued.

I'm not surprised that the crowd sucked, Columbus gets shitty TV events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom