• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OLD Assassins Creed running on 360 screenshots at TGS, woot or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
1189582161.jpg

1189582120.jpg

1189582121.jpg

1189582119.jpg

TGS will only have the 360 version, the PS3 version will not be shown at this TGS

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
AltogetherAndrews said:
Meh, this game in motion hasn't looked too awesome.
Well, these screens look cool. I hope that if they had enough processing power to improve the visuals it means they are doing better with their framerate.

jet1911

Loudninja said:
It looks good, did Ubisoft show the PS3 version at E3?I think now, now they are not showing it at TGS, what bull.

I think every public showing of this game was with the 360 version.

godhandiscen said:
Well, these screens look cool. I hope that if they had enough processing power to improve the visuals it means they are doing better with their framerate.

Framerate seemed to be the least of the problems. The fighting and movement animation as well as the much hyped crowd interaction looked pretty shitty last time I saw it.

jet1911

AltogetherAndrews said:
Framerate seemed to be the least of the problems. The fighting and movement animation as well as the much hyped crowd interaction looked pretty shitty last time I saw it.

Did you saw the PAX presentation?

Holtz

lupinko said:
They aren't showing the PS3 version at TGS? Then why is it at Sony's on list of playable titles? =x
WTF is going on here?
And yeh, AC didn't look that good at E3. Hopefully it has improved.

Salazar

Loudninja said:
It looks good, did Ubisoft show the PS3 version at E3?I think now, now they are not showing it at TGS, what bull.

Not sure how dissimilar you believe the versions to be. At any rate, it makes no difference to me, and is really the least interesting thing about the game's showing.

Really, really want this game to get and deserve a good reception here.

calder

For me, I think the 'what the hell happened here' downer of a E3 presentation was a blessing in disguise. It really damped down my hype and I think my expectations are a little more realistic.

godhandiscen

RobertM said:
I'm losing interest in this game, not showing the PS3 version is another factor.
You have to be a hardcore Sony fanboy to lose hype for a game just because the PS3 version is not shown. I wouldnt worry, the game started its development cycle on the PS3 after all.

Rolf NB

First three images look nice. Fourth one not so much. Interesting resolution.
Will it have an integrated bullshot mode so that the community can help misrepresent the graphics?

lupinko

So what's the deal here, is Sony just going to have 360s demoing Assassin's Creed then at its TGS booth this year? :lol

PolyGone

Banned
godhandiscen said:
You have to be a hardcore Sony fanboy to lose hype for a game just because the PS3 version is not shown. I wouldnt worry, the game started its development cycle on the PS3 after all.

Tomb Raider started development on the Saturn, and look how that turned out

godhandiscen

lupinko said:
So what's the deal here, is Sony just going to have 360s demoing Assassin's Creed then at its TGS booth this year? :lol
Nahh most likely the PS3 version is 2 weeks behind. jk I dont know, maybe it was a PR mistake, chill.
edit: Holy shit I just saw the PAX demo. Sorry Mass Effect but you just went to spot 3 for this year based on hype. The game is tittacular. I want it now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
artredis1980 said:
TGS will only have the 360 version, the PS3 version will not be shown at this TGS

Those are the same screenshots already released months ago . It has NOTHING to do with the TGS.

godhandiscen

Ether_Snake said:
Those are the same screenshots already released months ago (only the first one looks new to me). It has NOTHING to do with the TGS.
So the OP statement was bogus? Nice. You see RobertM, you can like the game now.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

Wow, I am pretty ticked off by this news. I wonder if this game is even in any development stage for the PS3.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
godhandiscen said:
So the OP statement was bogus? Nice. You see RobertM, you can like the game now.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/772/772025/imgs_2.html

Turns out they are all 2 months old screenshots. The OP posted bullshit news:p

A partial list of playable Sony games at TGS:

Agalest War (Idea Factory)
Spider-Man 3 (Activision)
Transformers (Activision)
Pirates of the Carribean World’s End (Disney)
FIFA 08 World Class Soccer (EA)
NBA Live 08 (EA)
Need For Speed: Pro Street (EA)
Harry Potter And the Order of the Phoenix (EA)
Railfan (Ongakukan)
Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom)
PixelJunk Racers (Q-Games)
Unannounced Title (Q Entertainment)
G1 Jockey 4 2007 (Koei)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (koei)
Oblivion (Spike)
Tony Hawk Project 8 (Spike)
Sega Rally (Sega)
Imabi Kisou (Sega)
Oideyo! LocoRoco Buu Buu Cocoreccho (Sony)
The Eye of Judgment (Sony)
Echochrome: The Infinite Gallery (Sony)
Go! Sports Ski (Sony)
Heavenly Sword (Sony)
LittleBigPlanet (Sony)
Rise From Lair (Sony)
Warhawk (Sony)
Uncharted (Sony)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Sony)
Mainichi Issho (Sony)
Ratchet and Clank Future (Sony)
White Knight Story (Sony)
Ratatouille (THQ)
Dark Sector (D3)
Time Crisis 4 (Bandai Namco)
Assassin’s Creed (Ubi Soft)
GRAW 2 (Ubi Soft)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You guys are absolutely insane. What they are doing with how you can see the entire city from up on your perch is insane. The detail and clarity is so unique.

KachoMakura said:
Game has always looked fantastic. Despite a few glitches at E3 this game in motion was one of the best looking games there.

The floating body was the only real glitch, the rest was just your usual gaf reaction.

Lostconfused said:
The floating body was the only real glitch, the rest was just your usual gaf reaction.
There were many more. The falling body, collision detection, and maybe a few other nit-picky things.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This thread should be locked or corrected and the OP should be banned. The guy posted two months old screenshots deliberately, and the game is even playable on PS3 at TGS.

Yoboman

Ether_Snake said:
This thread should be locked or corrected and the OP should be banned. The guy posted two months old screenshots deliberately, and the game is even playable on PS3 at TGS.
Yeah, let's contact his ISP and have him banned from the internet too. I hate him so much.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yoboman said:
Yeah, let's contact his ISP and have him banned from the internet too. I hate him so much.

Right, and I'll start a "New DMC4 PS3 TGS screenshots, Xbox 360 version not present at TGS!" thread.

1- Those pictures are not new, they are all two months old.
2- The game is playable at TGS on PS3.

godhandiscen

Ether_Snake said:
Right, and I'll start a "New DMC4 PS3 TGS screenshots, Xbox 360 version not present at TGS!" thread.

Quick, do it, so that I can post:
"I'm losing interest in this game, not showing the 360 version is another factor."

Yoboman

Ether_Snake said:

Cool let's do it, revenge threads are great for getting your point across!

Odysseus

Banned
Ether_Snake said:

this guy's thread-starting history proves him to be a real genius, but maybe he'll post his source for his claims. if it's anything like usual, it will be a complete lack of reading comprehension on his part.

anyway, i hope ubisoft didn't actually waste money sending people to japan to promote this game.

Sands of Time was one of the top 5 best games released last-gen, and this is coming from the exact same team. Which also happens to be Ubi's top dev team, so I know this game is going to rock hard.

college_boy said:
There were many more. The falling body, collision detection, and maybe a few other nit-picky things.

Exactly my point, the part with collision detection was an over reaction on gafs part, sure it was a bit off but not by 8 feet is the number i remember some one mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom