• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OLD Assassins Creed running on 360 screenshots at TGS, woot or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Odysseus said:
this guy's thread-starting history proves him to be a real genius, but maybe he'll post his source for his claims. if it's anything like usual, it will be a complete lack of reading comprehension on his part.

anyway, i hope ubisoft didn't actually waste money sending people to japan to promote this game.

Well the fact that the screenshots can be found on many websites, such as IGN, with July 10 date under them, is enough facts:p

Same for Sony's playable games list.

Odysseus

Banned
Ether_Snake said:
Well the fact that the screenshots can be found on many websites, such as IGN, with July 10 date under them, is enough facts:p

Same for Sony's playable games list.

blame part of this on teamxbox (where op's images reside). they posted an article about new screenshots on 9/12.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14492/Assassins-Creed-Screenshots/

i don't see anything in there about a 360-only display at tgs, though. but maybe there's a different source for that information...

The collision detection really bothered me whenever he was chasing the guy and jumping from the things hanging from a ceiling. He was just running through the ropes that held the platforms up. :/
And I didn't like how the guy he was chasing was supposed to be arrogant and would stop and taunt you if he got too far ahead. To me that just felt like the game was making him stop and wait for you to catch up so as not to break the game in that section since apparently it wasn't allowed for him to escape.

blindrocket said:
The collision detection really bothered me whenever he was chasing the guy and jumping from the things hanging from a ceiling. He was just running through the ropes that held the platforms up. :/
And I didn't like how the guy he was chasing was supposed to be arrogant and would stop and taunt you if he got too far ahead. To me that just felt like the game was making him stop and wait for you to catch up so as not to break the game in that section since apparently it wasn't allowed for him to escape.

That's just lazy game design. What happens if you keep letting him get away? Does he just lead you in circles through the city until you finally catch him? and what's up with the soldier just taking turns getting killed? Stab him in the back!

karasu

It's pretty in pictures. But pictures don't show the intrusive Matrix shit or the namby-pamby combat. They make the art of displacement look like a Mr. Magoo skit.

Salazar

blindrocket said:

Sounds like design for tutorial level races. Killer if he slipped and was hanging on to a ledge by his fingertips when you caught up.

Decision fork.

a) STOMP
b) Half rescue, then drop
c) Rescue, in order to kill in more interestingly cold-blooded fashion

akachan ningen said:
That's just lazy game design. What happens if you keep letting him get away? Does he just lead you in circles through the city until you finally catch him? and what's up with the soldier just taking turns getting killed? Stab him in the back!

Or you know it can just be a demo level.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
...All the technical stuff aside

the Whole GAMEPLAY CONCEPT ITSELF does'nt seem too interesting to me, the hases, the combat, the story(at lest what we know) has not grabed by the nut sacks yet.

so there

Mindlog

I'm really crossing my fingers the Splinter Cell: Conviction ends up being Assassin's Creed meets Hitman.

I really want a new Hitman game :(

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
OokieSpookie said:
Love the way these type of posters never return to their thread.

*looks for his summon Bishop materia*
you ever wonder how some folks manage to lose their thread-starting privileges permanently?

Ashhong

ThirdEye said:
Assassin's Creed running on Xbox 360 is almost 1080p (1676x943) waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :lol

joke post? are you new to the internets?

kay

Am I the only one who noticed how "running on 360 screenshots at TGS" makes no sense? Anyway.. the game isn't playable on PS3 according to Ubisoft, thread saved (almost).

http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/news/article/info00025.html
プレイアブル出展タイトル
Xbox360「アサシン クリード」 (場所:マイクロソフトブース)
プレイステーション3「ゴーストリコン アドバンスウォーファイター2」 (場所:ソニー・コンピュータエンタテインメントブース)
※ ソニー・コンピュータエンタテインメントより発表されたプレイステーション3版「アサシン クリード」の出展は無くなりました
summary: Only 2 games playable, Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on PS3. The bolded line mentions the PS3 version won't be exhibited.

The op said not be seen though.

I will honestly say though that if Ubi does not get their shit straight with this title that they should just fuck off.
First the whole exclusivity bit, then delays, and to still not have a playable and demo able build is pathetic.

kay said:
summary: Only 2 games playable, Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on PS3. The bolded line mentions the PS3 version won't be exhibited.
This'll drive Ether_Snake mad, I'm sure he'll ask for banning Sony from this forum, as they published untrue informations saying that it will be playable on PS3 :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Spider_Jerusalem said:
This'll drive Ether_Snake mad, I'm sure he'll ask for banning Sony from this forum, as they published untrue informations saying that it will be playable on PS3 :lol

Nah, not my fault that websites are reporting it's part of Sony's lineup

http://slinux.net/sonys-playable-tgs-line-up-revealed

But at least I don't start threads uncertain info:p Plus those screens are really 2 months old.

icecream said:
Actually, it'd be Ubisoft, for not showing it. :p
I was referring to his crusade against untrue statements ;)

However it's actually strange that they still won't show the PS3 version... AFAIK, it wasn't at GC too (closed doors they showed us the 360 version), as the game will come out in a couple of months.

Ether_Snake said:
Nah, not my fault that websites are reporting it's part of Sony's lineup

Liars! Let's ban all them from NeoGAF!

Ether_Snake said:
But at least I don't start threads uncertain info:p Plus those screens are really 2 months old.

Do you realize that he could reply "Nah, not my fault that TXB is reporting them as new pictures", right?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
kay said:
Am I the only one who noticed how "running on 360 screenshots at TGS" makes no sense? Anyway.. the game isn't playable on PS3 according to Ubisoft, thread saved (almost).

http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/news/article/info00025.html

RobertM, stop liking this game. Ubisawftz lied to you!

p3tran

Banned
bishoptl said:
you ever wonder how some folks manage to lose their thread-starting privileges permanently?
though it looks like young artredis is right
- TGS exhibition title
Xbox360 “assassin creed” (place: The microsoft booth)
Play station 3 “ghost recon advance war fighter 2” (place: SONY [konpiyutaentateinmentobusu])
* Exhibition of the play station 3 editions “assassin creed” which are announced was gone from SONY [konpiyutaentateinmento].

LukeSmith

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's playable on PS3 at TGS and Artredis' redemption or incredible suffering will be at stake.

Ether_Snake said:
This thread should be locked or corrected and the OP should be banned. The guy posted two months old screenshots deliberately, and the game is even playable on PS3 at TGS.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14492/Assassins-Creed-Screenshots/

Date: September 12th 2007

how can i post them deliberatly if on Teamxbox they are shown as September 12th?

and number 2

Tokyo Game Show Lineup von Ubisoft / Assassin's Creed erstmals spielbar

14.09.07 - Ubisoft hat sein vorläufiges Lineup für die Tokyo Game Show 2007 (20.09.07 - 23.09.07) bekanntgegeben.

Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed (spielbar am Microsoft-Stand)
* Wer Assassin's Creed angespielt hat, kriegt als Dankeschön ein limitiertes B2-Poster geschenkt.

PlayStation3
- Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 (spielbar am Sony-Stand)

Die PS3-Version von Assassin's Creed wird auf der Messe nicht gezeigt.

gamefront.de

It says 360 version of assassins creed was shown, the PS3 version is NOT being shown

Before some of you guys question me. do some research, it would pay dividends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom