• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama OMFG. I have an ingrown hair.

CurryPanda

Will restrain his sexual perversions
Mar 4, 2019
OMG GAFam! I have an ingrown hair on my taint, and it hurts like a bitch. I've tried all the methods to pull the hair out, but it's very complicated. FML HARD RIGHT NOW.

;_;

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Jan 1, 2017
East Tennessee, USA
Oh gosh, that sounds like a horribly painful place for one of those - I'm so sorry! 😣

A good sharp pair of tweezers are the way to go (TweezerMan is the best brand), and definitely take a hot bath first! That helps loosen the skin and makes removing it much easier.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: CurryPanda

CurryPanda

Will restrain his sexual perversions
Mar 4, 2019
Oh gosh, that sounds like a horribly painful place for one of those - I'm so sorry! 😣

A good sharp pair of tweezers are the way to go (TweezerMan is the best brand), and definitely take a hot bath first! That helps loosen the skin and makes removing it much easier.
Thanks for the tip, love.

• Love
Reactions: Ailynn

TimFL

Nov 3, 2013
Germany
Careful though, ingrown hair down there can get infected easily (due to essentially being an open tunnel under your skin) and then you potentially need surgery to cut out a huge junk of the infected tissue. Best to go to a doctor now before that happens or you will severely regret it. Don‘t try to cut it open or squeeze it on your own.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: CurryPanda