• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On the Spot - Gamespot

Gaf died for me last night, but there was only about 20 minutes more of the show before it was over so I didn't miss much.

It was indeed a fun topic, was worth going tired to lectures for.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I would like to personally thank Gamespot for making perhaps the most unintentionally hysterical live coverage for video games in the history of human kind. Well done sir's... well done.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
can someone youtube the part where someone tries to offer them weed, cant be arsed to watch through the whole show

Angelcurio

I just had 3 hours of sleep. I left after gaf died, this was the best coverage of a gaming event i have ever seen in my whole life. Thanks gamespot.

Could someone rehost the videos? it says that they are available for download only for gamespot members (paid ones?)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Someone needs to combine the gamestop ;) video with a video scroller of #ga going on at the same time. That was about the hardest laughter I've had in quite a while. Surpassed "MASSIVE DAMAGE" by quite a bit.

Top Bottom