• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On the Spot - Gamespot

~Kinggi~

Banned
trilobyte said:
Wow I totally feel sorry for the human race right now...

americans..are..dumb
This so does not represent the Americans i surround myself with, the ones that actually deserve to live.

castle007

Banned
What happened to GAF's servers???

I couldn't access it for 10 minutes.

I thought that either IGN or gamespot reviewed Zelda. So, I went to check on both websites. :lol

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
bigfurb said:
serious? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yep :lol

There was a group of guys, they all looked stoned and the Gamespot guy went up to them to ask him the usual questions and got offered Weed.

The way the camera pulled away was awesomely hilarious

Defcon

Banned
I wonder if Sony pulled through and any of those guys outside got one. That one guy they interviewed didn't seem very happy with the 'can't trust Sony' line.

kojacker

towards the end (before going outside) there were two guys who said something into the camera that the presenter was pissed about, but i couldn't make it out. Anyone know what was said?

The presenter was the guy that says "awesome" all the time, and he said something like "it gets crazy at this time of night" after it. Then he went on to interview the Sony Advisory Panel guy who talked about motorstorm and F1 framerates.

Any ideas?

Defcon

Banned
kojacker said:
towards the end (before going outside) there were two guys who said something into the camera that the presenter was pissed about, but i couldn't make it out. Anyone know what was said?

The presenter was the guy that says "awesome" all the time, and he said something like "it gets crazy at this time of night" after it. Then he went on to interview the Sony Advisory Panel guy who talked about motorstorm and F1 framerates.

Any ideas?

They tried to offer/sell him weed.

kojacker

Oh shit, that was the weed guys! :lol :lol :lol

It may be 6.35am here, and I'm not getting any sleep, but I don't care. That was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I can ever remember watching. It was non stop train crash that kept on giving.

Defcon

Banned
kojacker said:
Oh shit, that was the weed guys! :lol :lol :lol

It may be 6.35am here, and I'm not getting any sleep, but I don't care. That was the most unintentionally hilarious thing I can ever remember watching. It was non stop train crash that kept on giving.

Yep, I sort of felt sorry for the guy that kept saying awesome and crazy. He was upset with all the scalpers and seemed like he was trying to find actual gamers to interview, but there weren't many.

trilobyte

Defcon said:
Yep, I sort of felt sorry for the guy that kept saying awesome and crazy. He was upset with all the scalpers and seemed like he was trying to find actual gamers to interview, but there weren't many.

Yeah you could tell he was getting annoyed. Almost everyone he interviewed were either totally illiterate jackasses or scalpers.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
This coverage was gold. It's been a long time since i've laughed that much :lol

Tieno

Don't want to read the entire thread, but why the commotion about this On the Spot show? Something happened?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Tieno said:
Don't want to read the entire thread, but why the commotion about this On the Spot show? Something happened?
you had to be there. can't really explain it.
best gaming launch party ever. it just had everything. :lol

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Tieno said:
Don't want to read the entire thread, but what's the commotion about this On thee Spot show?

Lots of black people + Spanish people + Wiggas + white dudes from Gamespot + Sony going for a Hip Hop angle at Party + Charlie Murphy + Weed = The Best Launch Ever

You need to watch it

The funny kicks off when Kaz says...

"Luda, where you at?!"

:lol

Tieno

BlueTsunami said:
Lots of black people + Spanish people + Wiggas + white dudes from Gamespot + Sony going for a Hip Hop angle at Party + Charlie Murphy + Weed = The Best Launch Ever

You need to watch it

The funny kicks off when Kaz says...

"Luda, where you at?!"

:lol
:lol Thanks! I'll definately watch it.

Top Bottom