• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On the Spot - Gamespot

btrboyev

ey, don't tell me you didn't notice that majority of the people there was black, which doesn't represent the North American demography at all. I just thought it was very very wierd.

dude its new york city...

its back!!

skybaby

Playstation Claims it's first victims
Posted 11:45pm

Tonight at a New York City event at the Playstation Store in Downtown Manhattan, approximately 300 people suffered serious injuries while hundreds others are still missing.

The drama begin when Angel, the first person who lined up last Monday, opened up his brand new Playstation 3 box and at the same time, Sony Computer Entertainment of America's President, Kaz Hiraz, announced to the crowd of eager Ebay resellers, there wouldn't be any more Playstations on sale that night and that everyone who lined would get a coupon for next week's shipment.

Shortly after Mr. Hiraz made this announcement, a stunned crowd started screaming and breaking anything in their sight, including other people's faces, with whatever they could find. Police was called into the scene, but the stampede of scared scalpers and homeless people had already claimed it's victims.

UPDATE: Rapper Ludacris was later found dead with 5 gun wounds.

UPDATE2: Sir Howard String was apparently taken hostage by two angry Playstation3 fans.

Stay tuned as the history develops.

LJ11

Proelite said:
Hey, don't tell me you didn't notice that majority of the people there was black, which doesn't represent the North American demography at all. I just thought it was very very wierd.

You're right, they should have flown in more white people from Nebraska. :|

Sanjay

"ey, don't tell me you didn't notice that majority of the people there was black, which doesn't represent the North American demography at all. I just thought it was very very weird."

nah not weird at all, there just all there to sell them on eBay like most the people at this event

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
skybaby said:
Playstation Claims it's first victims
Posted 11:45pm

Tonight at a New York City event at the Playstation Store in Downtown Manhattan, approximately 300 people suffered serious injuries while hundreds others are still missing.

The drama begin when Angel, the first person who lined up last Monday, opened up his brand new Playstation 3 box and at the same time, Sony Computer Entertainment of America's President, Kaz Hiraz, announced to the crowd of eager Ebay resellers, there wouldn't be any more Playstations on sale that night and that everyone who lined would get a cououn for next week's shipment.

Shortly after Mr. Hiraz made this announcement, a stunned crowd started screaming and breaking anything in their sight, including other people's faces, with whatever they could find. Police was called into the scene, but the stampede of scared scalpers and homeless people had already claimed it's victims.

UPDATE: Rapper Ludacris was later found dead with 5 gun wounds.

UPDATE2: Sir Howard String was apparently taken hostage by two angry Playstation3 fans.

Stay tuned as the history develops.
that would be awesome :lol

The sound is annoying me a bit as im wearing earphones, wow 5am :(

I'm waiting for some sort of barge of people, it's gonna happen.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Damnit my video is ****ed up and Monic sounds sexy. :(

Hey guys how good did Monic look?

Top Bottom