• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On This Day In History

Bullet Club

Tears For Fears are trending on Twitter, which is a bit weird, even though they do have a new album out. It turns out that Songs From The Chair was released on this day in 1985.

ngqtfpc.jpg

The album went to number 1 in the US, 2 in the UK and 5 in Australia. It spawned the hit singles Shout, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Head Over Heels, Mothers Talk and I Believe.

Havoc2049

Tears For Fears are trending on Twitter, which is a bit weird, even though they do have a new album out. It turns out that Songs From The Chair was released on this day in 1985.

ngqtfpc.jpg

The album went to number 1 in the US, 2 in the UK and 5 in Australia. It spawned the hit singles Shout, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Head Over Heels, Mothers Talk and I Believe.

I was in junior high when that album came out. I remember playing a pick-up basketball game with friends when one of my friends came to the court with the Tears for Fears Songs From the Big Chair jammin' on his boom box. We all thought it sounded amazing while we played basketball for a couple of hours. I bought the cassette soon after that. Great album.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
MAY 10
Mandela Inaugurated
Transcendental Railroad completed
Churchill becomes Prime Minister
Jefferson Davis captured (president of the confederation)
1503 Christopher Columbus discovers the Cayman Islands

Also Duran Duran released a banger of an album.

TransTrender

Gold Member
MAY 10
Mandela Inaugurated
Transcendental Railroad completed
Churchill becomes Prime Minister
Jefferson Davis captured (president of the confederation)
1503 Christopher Columbus discovers the Cayman Islands

Also Duran Duran released a banger of an album.
Where can I get some of that transcendental railroad?

Top Bottom