• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Of My Closest Friends Just Made A Horrifying Confession. What Should I Do?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Normally I'm not one to expose people, but someone I've considered a very close and personal friend admitted something in public, something nobody should ever admit to, and I don't know how to handle it.

Vhx3x8d.jpg

Is it too late for him to repent? Can he even be saved? Or should he just be shipped off to a forum harboring like minded individuals?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I don't know what's worse, this or the fact that when Matt and I were roommates, all the neighbors started keeping their pets inside because half of the animals in the neighborhood's penises were missing.

He would sever them, put them in the freezer in various containers, and then I'd hear him coming downstairs at night with his little cocksicles.

And matt has given me shit for being a weeb and furry. Tsk tsk. For shame!

I already told you he belongs in the sexy teacher thread.

To be fair, that thread is not about adults liking kids. It's about adults wishing they were teens getting liked by adults.

Oh, wait, that still sounds bad. But slightly better!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
3_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

I remember when this was just an absurd joke referenced by the Church of Subgenius. We are so fucked that people are openly talking about this like it is a good thing.

Top Bottom