• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

turmoil

Banned

issho_laughing47ljq.png

Ray Down

Banned
Spoiler correction guys:

Sanji part translation is wrong. Sanji considers Pudding has been deceiving even herself, not him.

Also dialouge from the chapter:

Here are some additional info from 2ch.

Judge: What the hell is this situation!? I trusted you, Big Mom! There should be an honor in our evil world!

Ichiji: Your behavior looks awful, father.

Yonji: Our weapons were taken at the entrance. Also, there is no Raid Suits. (smilling)

Niji: We completely got trapped as they planned! (smiling)

Judge: What the heck is so funny, you guys!

Reiju: Unfortunately, the person who took away my brothers' emotions is you, father. They feel nothing about their own deaths.
I admit they are my brothers, but I can't help thinking that they are no humans.

Morgans gets hyped to see Judge crying.

LotusHD

Banned
Spoiler correction guys:

Sanji part translation is wrong. Sanji considers Pudding has been deceiving even herself, not him.

Judge: What the hell is this situation!? I trusted you, Big Mom! There should be an honor in our evil world!

Yonji: Our weapons were taken at the entrance. Also, there is no Raid Suits. (smilling)

Reiju: Unfortunately, the person who took away my brothers' emotions is you, father. They feel nothing about their own deaths.
I admit they are my brothers, but I can't help thinking that they are no humans.

Damn, I know the brothers are considered scum, but it finally just hit me how far the whole "not having emotions" thing goes lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Upon closer examination I can reassure everyone it is NSFW

Just looking up the term to figure out what the hell it even was was an adventure of anime smut because the only people who use it are deeply into that sort of thing apparently!

IHaveIce

Banned
Spoiler correction guys:

Remember how we all corrected the manga itself by saying it is wrong to say that they have no emotions? More that they have no empathy?

This right here seems out of character to what we have seen already.. we have seen the Vinsmoke brothers getting "angry" or being grim at stuff so not caring about the death is weird.

Remember how we all corrected the manga itself by saying it is wrong to say that they have no emotions? More that they have no empathy?

This right here seems out of character to what we have seen already.. we have seen the Vinsmoke brothers getting "angry" or being grim at stuff so not caring about the death is weird.

Laughing at their own death would be emotion as well...

turmoil

Banned

Maybe they are so detached emotionally that they just learned to act their behavior to please their father, having no real ill will towards anything, just indifference.

Now, facing death, there is no reason to keep up with the charade

Ogodei

Maybe they are so detached emotionally that they just learned to act their behavior to please their father, having no real ill will towards anything, just indifference.

Now, facing death, there is no reason to keep up with the charade

I'm sure it'll be explained, this is the kind of detail Oda covers normally.

turmoil

Banned
I'm sure it'll be explained, this is the kind of detail Oda covers normally.

For some time I have been thinking that the three/four of them will get a 'I want to live' moment, being born as characters there, starting to develop their own individuality from that point

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
White>dark
Gaming>Ot
Carrot>pudding
Pineapple on pizza=Abomination
Pepsi>everything
Blackleg>lotus>Ray
I agree with exactly half of this list

Edit: Wait nvm I read it as dark > light

Light theme hurts my eyes

Xux

No chance the
Vinsmoke boys aren't in on something with some other party or even Big Mom herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom