• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
latest

Goodbye, old thread.

OT2!!!
If anyone's gonna apologize, it's us, OT2!
I'm bad at posting often and I go off-topic too much!
We always posted anime gifs, too.
Ray Down and Blackleg are idiots, so they kept shitposting a lot!
And Veelk kept trying to post constructive criticism posts, but it kept going back to sexism!

T____T

OT2!!!
If anyone's gonna apologize, it's us, OT2!
I'm bad at posting often and I go off-topic too much!
We always posted anime gifs, too.
Ray Down and Blackleg are idiots, so they kept shitposting a lot!
And Veelk kept trying to post constructive criticism posts, but it kept going back to sexism!

T____T
This is amazing

So did anyone read the latest chapter?
Oda really threw us for a loop. Here I was expecting sob story number 1000 but the whole thing is just entirely fucked up. Big Mom killing the old man, Mother Caramel being a human trafficker and Big Mom eating her and the other orphans. Jesus fucking Christ, Oda. Stop watching Game of Thrones. Now that she's finally done flashbacking tho I guess we can finally get going with the story. And we did get some pretty big info as to devil fruit succession. Mother Caramel definitely had the Soul Soul fruit and then Big Mom.....relieved her of it. If Oda really does plan years ahead, maybe he preempted AoT and Devil Fruit powers are stored on a specific area of the body and by eating that part you can gain the power. Maybe that's how Blackbeard stole Whitebeard's DF way back when. Still doesn't explain how he's able to use two, but we may have finally solved one of the lesser mysteries of that day. Anywho, can't wait to see how Big Mom is gonna fuck shit up cuz after showing us how she took down a giant, there is no way she's gonna go out like a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom