• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Two multis, two reds, my third WB and third Doffy. Man this sucks. Really wished for something new. At least I got Haruta, Atmos and Blenheim...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Rayleigh, WB, and Crocodile are probably the easiest and fastest teams for running Boa raid.

Yeah I'm using a Ray team. Pretty easy. Ray/Ray/Doffy/Don/Usopp/Kidd. Think I'm gonna do more WB runs tho. Did get some bind sockets on my boa though.

Two multis, two reds, my third WB and third Doffy. Man this sucks. Really wished for something new. At least I got Haruta, Atmos and Blenheim...

You inspired me. Did 3 pulls and got a sengoku. Seems like he'll open up a new playstyle which is fun.

Tidd

You guys have to stop tempting me with your Legend pulls >.>

Don't pull. It's only a few weeks till the anniversary. And who knows what else we'll get. You want to save every gem you can for whatever surprise they will give us. Just an example: We got 1/2 stamina raids for the french anniversary. The only raid Japan got for 1/2 stamina was Mihawk. Imagine they would give us the 2nd anniversary Sunny and more 1/2 raids. This would be so awesome.

chrono01

Don't pull. It's only a few weeks till the anniversary. And who knows what else we'll get. You want to save every gem you can for whatever surprise they will give us. Just an example: We got 1/2 stamina raids for the french anniversary. The only raid Japan got for 1/2 stamina was Mihawk. Imagine they would give us the 2nd anniversary Sunny and more 1/2 raids. This would be so awesome.
5 Rainbow Gem 10+1 Multi-Pulls, with a guaranteed Legend as each +1. The included Legend also comes fully leveled/evolved/skilled.

I'm dreaming big!

bjork

Got base Kingdew, base Atmos, evolved Speed Jil, and base Haruta.

Haruta was the one I wanted out of this batch, so I can't complain.

Think I'm gonna sit on my dupes this time for the shop. RRs are 300 but fake golds are 100, right? I'll have a ton from dupe legends, but I'd love to empty this box out a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I just did two pulls for no reason...first pull was Helmeppo, wasnt even mad since i didnt expect anything. Second pull......

doffypxkfw.jpg

Less than 2 months after my first Legend ever - my second. The gacha Gods finally raining on me in OPTC haha. Just madness.

The irony is that i was so pissed about my skillup luck on Raid Doffy last week that i said that i wouldnt run the stage again....so much for that lol.
Seeing that red post is still such a surreal experience for me....had to double check and only hoped that it wouldnt be a Lucci dupe.

Jayhawk

Went 3 for 6 on my next set of Hancock copies. So 6/11 tonight. Hancock is now skill-maxed, but 5 away from completing sockets. I guess I'll just do Hancock on natural stamina from now on. Don't really want to spend gems socketing legend Hancock unless there is news that she gets buffed soon in the JP version.

Hana-Bi

Congrats cw_sasuke. :) Legend Doffy is a beast.

I'm still pissed that I now have a 40% legend dupe rate. Out of 15 red posters 6 were dupes. Don't know if I should be looking forward to the gold only sugo... Hopefully Ray sop will be coming soon so that I don't have to see those dupes in my box anymore. ;) (I'll keep an IntHawk and legend Doffy dupe though)

Jayhawk

Spent some money for five multipulls since I'll be out on vacation across Europe around the second anniversary time frame and not sure if I'll be able to even access the game. I got Aokiji, Lucci, and Barto as new legends. I was aiming for Haruta, but didn't get. Oh well, can't complain about three new legends.

cw_sasuke

Congrats cw_sasuke. :) Legend Doffy is a beast.

I'm still pissed that I now have a 40% legend dupe rate. Out of 15 red posters 6 were dupes. Don't know if I should be looking forward to the gold only sugo... Hopefully Ray sop will be coming soon so that I don't have to see those dupes in my box anymore. ;) (I'll keep an IntHawk and legend Doffy dupe though)

Thanks man,

yeah i can see that being a problem the longer you play and the more Legends you own the likelyhood of dupes increases. With Inhthawk and the fact that he can be MVP in so many teams it wouldnt be the worse to get a dupe, but thats not the case for many other Legends. Especially since the effort to max skill/level and socket them is quite high in general.

btw. Gold Only Sugo ? Is that the Anniversary Sugo or something else ?

PS. Anyone here running Legend Doffy as a Captain ? I got used to G3 eventually so ill have to practice to hit Perfects but if i can he seems like a great Captain. I also have Casar, Trebol and Diamante...which seem perfect for him.

Spent some money for five multipulls since I'll be out on vacation across Europe around the second anniversary time frame and not sure if I'll be able to even access the game. I got Aokiji, Lucci, and Barto as new legends. I was aiming for Haruta, but didn't get. Oh well, can't complain about three new legends.

NIce, 3 new Legends-....cant complain, congrats !!
Especially Aokiji looks powerful...and from what i remember is quite the Leader for Training Forests.

chrono01

You inspired me. Did 3 pulls and got a sengoku. Seems like he'll open up a new playstyle which is fun.

I just did two pulls for no reason...first pull was Helmeppo, wasnt even mad since i didnt expect anything. Second pull......

Less than 2 months after my first Legend ever - my second. The gacha Gods finally raining on me in OPTC haha. Just madness.

The irony is that i was so pissed about my skillup luck on Raid Doffy last week that i said that i wouldnt run the stage again....so much for that lol.
Seeing that red post is still such a surreal experience for me....had to double check and only hoped that it wouldnt be a Lucci dupe.
I'm just going through the thread now. Congrats to you three!

Hana-Bi

Thanks man,

yeah i can see that being a problem the longer you play and the more Legends you own the likelyhood of dupes increases. With Inhthawk and the fact that he can be MVP in so many teams it wouldnt be the worse to get a dupe, but thats not the case for many other Legends. Especially since the effort to max skill/level and socket them is quite high in general.

btw. Gold Only Sugo ? Is that the Anniversary Sugo or something else ?

PS. Anyone here running Legend Doffy as a Captain ? I got used to G3 eventually so ill have to practice to hit Perfects but if i can he seems like a great Captain. I also have Casar, Trebol and Diamante...which seem perfect for him.

Yeah, the anniversary sugo is expected to be a gold only sugo.

As for Doffy as a captain. You already have all the units for the dream team. I never really used him, but I will when his ship is coming (perfects will be easier to hit). With a double Doffy team you can use raid Pica and colo Kid for full matching orbs on your team, with Trebol you lock those and with Caesar you'll get an attack boost for two turns.

You can also run your Doffy team with a Fuji friend (the other way around would be better, sadly I don't have Fuji): you can use colo Coby and Doffy for an almost full board of matching orbs and can use Diamante as an delayer.

RalchAC

Congrats to the new Legend owners!

I'm not pulling, and I think I'm skipping Boa again. I want to farm Kuma before trying to beat her. She'll be a easier once I hate him at a respectable CD. At this point, I may as well wait a month for 2nd Anniversary event.

Shackzam

Everytime I see someone pull barto I always gotta fight the feeling of pulling. Hopefully the anni doesn't screw me over.

Hana-Bi

I really like the double IntHawk team against raid Boa:

IntHawk x2
3d2y Zoro
Doffy
Slasherdile
GP Usopp

Sunny ship

There are faster teams to clear her, but I only need sockets for legend Boa so I prefer a safe team.

Just stall on stage 1 until GP cd is at 4. Get despaired on stage 2, use GP on stage 3 and take a hit from the Giant with the hit counter, clear stage before she hits again. Use Sunny special on stage 4. Use GP special at the beginning on stage 5, hit Boa until she clear all buffd. Use Slasherdile if necessary + Zoro and Doffy special and burst her down. Use IntHawk to kill her for good.

HM...

Yeah my inthawk team is still too rough around the edges to comfortably clear Boa; I'll just stick to other stuff.

/edit

fuck it I'll go for trial and error

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I really like the double IntHawk team against raid Boa:

IntHawk x2
3d2y Zoro
Doffy
Slasherdile
GP Usopp

Sunny ship

There are faster teams to clear her, but I only need sockets for legend Boa so I prefer a safe team.

Just stall on stage 1 until GP cd is at 4. Get despaired on stage 2, use GP on stage 3 and take a hit from the Giant with the hit counter, clear stage before she hits again. Use Sunny special on stage 4. Use GP special at the beginning on stage 5, hit Boa until she clear all buffd. Use Slasherdile if necessary + Zoro and Doffy special and burst her down. Use IntHawk to kill her for good.
I'd rather use Mihawk ship and stall on 4 for 3 Int orbs and burst her turn 1 for fun.

Hana-Bi

I'd rather use Mihawk ship and stall on 4 for 3 Int orbs and burst her turn 1 for fun.

Yeah, I still could do that with Sunny(the pinguin has still 50k health after Sunny special) but I know myself and with just one miss in the middle of the chain it's game over so I just take the easy way. :) When Haruta is max leveled I use her instead of GP. Should be enough to clear Boa on turn 1 with two guaranteed int orbs (Croc + Haruta).

cw_sasuke

Gathered all exp i could get to evolve Doffy. Played around with this team since my Caesar isnt evolved yet. Good news is - hitting perfect with LDoffy, Trebol and Diamante is quite easy...same for Smoker, but i was already used to him anyway. So yeah i can see myself using this team once skilled and leveled up.

Wonder how many Doffy copies ill need to max socket Doffy though. Yikes.
Did we already get Caesar or Trebol skill books ?
Yeah, the anniversary sugo is expected to be a gold only sugo.

As for Doffy as a captain. You already have all the units for the dream team. I never really used him, but I will when his ship is coming (perfects will be easier to hit). With a double Doffy team you can use raid Pica and colo Kid for full matching orbs on your team, with Trebol you lock those and with Caesar you'll get an attack boost for two turns.

You can also run your Doffy team with a Fuji friend (the other way around would be better, sadly I don't have Fuji): you can use colo Coby and Doffy for an almost full board of matching orbs and can use Diamante as an delayer.

Sounds amazing - hope i will have enough stones for at least one multipull during the Anniversary, Would really like to pull Whitebeard or Inthawk.

Guess i will have to look into Pica Raid at some point - dont know if i have a team for it so it might take a while. Same goes for Colo Coby...heh - but those Raids/Events arent going anywhere so ill take my time.

How difficult will the Doffy Forest be compared to what we have now ? Really hope its something like the Ace Forest and not Whitebeard Forest like...easier perfects sounds...well...perfect for that team.

cw_sasuke

One more thing...i farmed 10 PSY Thatch so far....how important will his active be down the line ? I dont think i have any other unit that can reduce the new Silence. Should i try to skill him up or Socket the QCK version.

I still need to farm Kuma for my Lucci team...so those Thatch Sockets could help,

Adeptrain

You guys have to stop tempting me with your Legend pulls >.>

I've been neglecting OPTC lately, but I'm back for the sugo! Let's pull!!!!!

Edit: aannnddd...I shouldn't have. One multi, and 3 single pulls later, and all I got is some fat guys...ㅜㅜ. No one really useful :/

Hana-Bi

One more thing...i farmed 10 PSY Thatch so far....how important will his active be down the line ? I dont think i have any other unit that can reduce the new Silence. Should i try to skill him up or Socket the QCK version.

I still need to farm Kuma for my Lucci team...so those Thatch Sockets could help,

I got really lucky and max skilled him with about 10 copies. :) Thatch will be coming back with the next WB allies fn.

cw_sasuke

I got really lucky and max skilled him with about 10 copies. :) Thatch will be coming back with the next WB allies fn.

He is part of another FN ? Okay that makes thinks easier. I will still look up Kuma Raid and see what Sockets i need and then likely go for for PSY Thatch skillups while the 2x skillup is going on.

MiTYH

Soooo much safer running doubleINTHawk vs Boa with Sunny instead of Coffin ship. I died so many times from bad orbs on stage 4, but this seems to be going smoother.

10 days till day 700. Where did the time go?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did a multipull.

New units:

Don sai
Atmos
Ideo
Blenheim

Also got a dupe SW Usopp and giolla.

No legends, but not a bad haul since I'm kind of a whale

Soooo much safer running doubleINTHawk vs Boa with Sunny instead of Coffin ship. I died so many times from bad orbs on stage 4, but this seems to be going smoother.

10 days till day 700. Where did the time go?

Yeah this was my experience as well, I felt like coffin ship was kinda necessary cause you have to take that 10k blow from the giant

but nope, switching to sunny is smooth like butter. Kinda counter intuitive.

MiTYH

Yeah this was my experience as well, I felt like coffin ship was kinda necessary cause you have to take that 10k blow from the giant

but nope, switching to sunny is smooth like butter. Kinda counter intuitive.

Yup. Almost forgot what it's like to use meats for healing again. No more +28 or whatever I got from them, now i get almost 900!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I have 0 problems with coffin boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bad orbs are enough to kill seahorses and last hits are enough for bad orbs to kill girls; probably could tank one girl + 1 CD Penguin too.
If you're that afraid, pop an Inthawk.

MiTYH

Ugh, see this is why I don't gem for Raid bosses.

4 more copies, no skillups.

Sticking with normal stamina/meatups today

EDIT: SCREW YOU AUTOTARGETING!!!
Finally tackling WB forest since I found this video on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozw5R9stFM&app=desktop
Working like a charm just takes a while. Made it to stage 19, Bursting on Blamenco buuuut I did too much damage, auto target took me to Vista and did 1/2 damage. INTHawk finished him, and KO on WB's stage

Back to the grind, time to be more careful...

EDIT2: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. SO happy right now. Finally have the Whitebeard ship!!

Now for upgrading...

EDIT3:
Took 286 cola, worst was going from 8-->9, failed 4 times in a row. But now it is MAXED! This is a good day, even with those two trash pulls I got earlier

Adeptrain

EDIT: SCREW YOU AUTOTARGETING!!!
Finally tackling WB forest since I found this video on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozw5R9stFM&app=desktop
Working like a charm just takes a while. Made it to stage 19, Bursting on Blamenco buuuut I did too much damage, auto target took me to Vista and did 1/2 damage. INTHawk finished him, and KO on WB's stage

Back to the grind, time to be more careful...

EDIT2: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. SO happy right now. Finally have the Whitebeard ship!!

Now for upgrading...

Congrats!! I really want to get his ship too!!.... Someday.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I did a multipull.

New units:

Don sai
Atmos
Ideo
Blenheim

Also got a dupe SW Usopp and giolla.

No legends, but not a bad haul since I'm kind of a whale

I use Ideo and recently Don Sai... A LOT. Great boosters, especially since I use a double Ray team most of the time. I hope to get Sai's skill down a few turns to make him even better. Ideo is seemingly always ready to roll.

Yeah, I'm burned out of farming the raids. I got 10 copies of Boa, got 1 skillup, decided to save her for another day. I decided to only go hardcore on those raid bosses that are "necessary" for other content. Boa is great but I don't need her that badly.

EMT0

Banned

It certainly sounds awesome. But the pile of Legends keeps growing, haha.
haha ;_;
. Congrats though guys!

Legend Doffy can let you do some straight up nasty stuff and can be worth running even in teams where he's not boosted, much like Raid Doffy. As for using him in teams? You've got just about every great Driven unit you need to go crazy. You can replace Trebol for Whitey Bay if you're trying to get higher one turn burst damage.

Zj8I4Sj.png

It's kinda crazy but now that I know exactly how to stall on Boa I slide through her raid like a 500 degree knife through a pile of buttered pancakes.

I haven't gotten any skill ups yet, but I'm not complaining as Boa's easy enough that I can just casually farm her any time she pops up.

Unlike Aokiji who's just not fun to farm unless I'm really in the mood for it.

Kyou

60 stamina raids always feel like long term projects because god damn do you burn through gems on them

Doesn't help to be getting such bad results too, feels like I'm just flushing gems down the toilet

dawid

I'm a newcomer to this game and don't have any units to brag about exept for a 6* Mihawk from my first reroll. This was going to change this Sugo where i had saved 115 gems for RR.

I got a few 4 star rare-chars but they were all garbage. And nothing above. Nothing i will use for my current crews.

Feelsbadman. Feelsreallybadman.

cw_sasuke

Grats on the WB Forest clear Myth !!
One day i will clear this one as well...one day lol.
Legend Doffy can let you do some straight up nasty stuff and can be worth running even in teams where he's not boosted, much like Raid Doffy. As for using him in teams? You've got just about every great Driven unit you need to go crazy. You can replace Trebol for Whitey Bay if you're trying to get higher one turn burst damage.

Zj8I4Sj.png

Thanks,
yeah since Hana-Bi mentioned it earlier is tried out the Doffy/Fuji setup - seems pretty amazing. I have White-Bay and she is maxskilled compared to Trebol...so thats a plus for now as well.

Can G3 farm Colo Coby ? Havent tried this one yet but he seemsto be a nice farmable sub with Pica. Sadly i came back too late to farm Shiki.

RalchAC

Some reddit guy spent 2000 gems on this Sugo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5mw2fb/2000_gems_on_this_sugofest_stats/

I salute these devoted souls. 14 legends for 2000 gems. Honestly, it would kinda ruin the game if I had every unit.

Worst isn't that he has every unit. But that guy has spent over 1500 gems in each of the last 3 Sugofests. He may have socketed and skill maxed every unit under the sun.

So he has less reasons to do anything but raid bosses and some Coliseum.

Top Bottom