• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

EMT0

Banned
Seconding double Legend Blackbeard as amazing for Sabo. My team is double Blackbeard, Raid Doffy, GP Usopp, Whitebeard 6+, and Raid Sabo(<25 CD) because overkill is fun. After he clears all buffs, I use all of my health cuts, Sabo, Doffy if I have at least two orbs, then KO him. Easy peasy, although you can do it with a far less flashy team like RR Kid, TS Sanji, and say, Colo Vista in place of Doffy to guarantee your two STR orbs. It's hard to go wrong.

mileS

Blackbeard teams for Sabo are extremely flexible. Lovin it! Probably tied with Boa for my favorite raid now. They used to be my most feared/annoying to run.

MiTYH

Thanks all for the congrats messages --- honestly, still feeling amazing to finally have 3d2y zoro. I think I now have all the "demigod" units. G3, 3d2y Sanji and zoro. Oh, except Shiryu, I am missing him. Besides that, are there any other demigod units you can think of?

All EXP is going to zoro to get him maxed. He's finally evolved just need the EXP. Really looking forward to YWB coming back, I believe zoro was the only missing unit for me. Plus Halloween. I wasn't going to hit it too hard, but now with sockets for him AND sanji needed, I'm going full speed ahead. If I recall they're on the same stage.

Kyou

Zoro sugo announced. No guaranteed red, not very good units rate boosted. the +1 is just a level 50 gold poster with +attack. Kinda disappointed

Final Free pull
1) Miss Wednesday (+1 rayleigh point)
2) Miss Valentines (+1 rayleigh point)
3) Kuina (+100 rayleigh point)
4) V1 Luffy (+1 Socket)
5) 3D2Y Brook (+300 RAYLEIGH POINTS JACKPOT!)

just glad it wasnt all silvers

MiTYH

As a surprise to
no one
, Global's getting Legend Zoro on the 24th-26th. Personally, since I just got 3d2y zoro, I'm skipping this one entirely. There's a few nice units boosted, but nothing in it for me.

Oh, and my pull today was Cabin boy coby. Fitting

ExVicis

4th pull gold left the girlfriend do it...and it came out as Sugar, a completely new unit for me! Woo actually a gold I can use it!

Edit: damn and then I read about 3D2Y Zoro. I felt pretty good about Sugar and having something for those resurrect bosses to take them down

MANUELF

Banned
Day 1 pull: 5* Speed Jill
Day 2 pull: 3* Genzo
Day 3 pull: 3* Genzo
Day 4 pull: 3* Chakka
Day 5 pull: 4* Vivi

Only got a single new unit out of these

mileS

Day 1) Whitey Bay
Day 2) Miss Wednesday
Day 3) Horn Point Chopper
Day 4) Dr. Hiriluk
Day 5) Haruta 5*

Haruta is a dupe but now I don't have to evolve. Will sell my other one. Overall it wasn't that bad I guess? Free pts but it could have been better. Interested in this Facebook event here now.

Really happy we are getting this batch with Slashers boosted. I can do at the very least 2 multi's. If thats not good enough to get Brook I will be filled with eternal sadness. Now is the time! Gotta rush through story now for 20 more gems. Used a fair share today on Sabo.

Final pull was Kuina: Basically only got silvers + their evos from this lol.

Kuina is at least new for me though.

In other news, this next sugo is exactly what I needed; Will probably do several multipulls, dat double boosted 3dzoro/tsbrook combo.

Kumo

Free pulls ended with Pell. The rest were silvers. I managed to get 35 copies of Sabo before his raid ended. Hoping for some good sockets.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
omg last free pull i got best Sanji :O

and this after i got Borsalino last sugo :O

I think im now at 8 legends and i'm still free 2 play. I should probably start buying lottery tickets...

Majukun

free pull got me momonga!
it's the first decent one after 3 silvers and a qck ace.

anyone remembers what's the best team for princess turtles?

for now i got something like

ship: black cat

2x duval
raid enel
5*+ sanji
vista
dogpen

but i don't remember if there are better alternatives...sadly my thriller bark moria is not maxed.

Hana-Bi

free pull got me momonga!
it's the first decent one after 3 silvers and a qck ace.

anyone remembers what's the best team for princess turtles?

for now i got something like

ship: black cat

2x duval
raid enel
5*+ sanji
vista
dogpen

but i don't remember if there are better alternatives...sadly my thriller bark moria is not maxed.

Your team looks fine. I'm using fixed damage dealers with cd sockets so that I only need to stall 8 turns for Enel special. (-6 from Duval, -1 from ship, -2 from sockets). Sanji and Enel for the princess + secret stage, General Zombie + 3d2y Robin for the other stages.

Majukun

seem like they didn't went completely inane with the "permament friend point sugo" on japan..you still get mostly lv 5 bandits,but mixed in there there's a small chance (around 1 or 2 per multipull) that you find a character from any story island up to thriller bark.
some turtles are in the mix too, but they are mostly baby turtles with the occasional big fish (even some hime turtles,albeit rare)

frankly it seems like something that they could implement to global immeiately without influencing the balance or anything..it's mostly a way to spend some fp when you reach the cap until you wait for some fp events.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Beat Raid Fuji on 40stam and got the drop. Thought for a second about attempting 60stam....then i saw that he has 7.6m HP and i let it go lol.

If i had a higher rank and all my units evolved i probably could have done it with AnniY3 ship - but that isnt happening.

Kyou

50 stamina for a not-guaranteed Princess Turtle is such a bad value proposition. It made more sense when they were guaranteed but they really need to go back and adjust it, probably to 30 stamina.

RedBoot

Sugo is about what I expected, both TS batches boosted. Though I did have a small, deluded hope that we might get a multipull bonus like Japan's been getting lately (just think: third multi has a guaranteed TS Luffy or Zoro. Would have been amazing!)

Double boosted Brook and 3D2Y Zoro is probably worth a multi. Hopefully I'll get one of them or another good Slasher.

Just running Drake for the rest of the day. I kinda put him off til week 3 because running him sucks. I hate "winning" a quest but still losing because I didn't have 10kHP left. Seeing the boss fly off and the poster pop up with "Game Over" on screen is the dumbest visual.

mileS

Ivankov always hits around moments like this. I can't risk using any gems with Sugo coming up... This will be the third time I've had to skip him. Could really use those INT sockets! After this upcoming Sugo I'm not pulling for a while. Going to transition to using gems for farming what I need. Thinking about all the gems I've wasted to shitty pulls is stressful. I could get a lot more done with those gems.

cw_sasuke

What is the skillup rate like on 2x in Japan ? Can i expect 2 skillup per 5 feeds ?
Just hit 30 Whitebeard books and wondering if need to keep going to max him....

That Island has been crazy...drops like 2 Whitebeard books on every other run - so i got to 30 in two days with just natural stamina. I dont wanna know how long this would have taken via the standard FNs.

MiTYH

New global FB event. Essentially 15 gems, in the form of 3 free sugo pulls. That could be amazing, could be terrible. I wasn't planning on pulling on this sugo, so... we'll see

EDIT: Also SugoIsland tomorrow, so more free gems!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Only at 11 Sabo books. Don't have the energy or drive to gem for more. Only 18 Sabo raid units. Didn't have the energy to farm more. Sabo wins these battles.

I have enough gems for 1 multi-pull on this Sugo. May the gods be in my favor.

RedBoot

You could technically pull some of the same characters :( :(

Sugos at least have different rates thanks to the boosted characters (and I personally think they're even more different than that, though that's simply a guess). But yes, Chaka will likely be paying you a visit either way. :p

Going to do one multi plus the free pulls. Hopefully that at least gets me Brook, 3D2Y Zoro, or some of the other TS Strawhats. Out of the boosted units, I only have 3D2Y Luffy and Robin, as well as QCK Chopper, so my odds should be good...

bjork

Sugos at least have different rates thanks to the boosted characters (and I personally think they're even more different than that, though that's simply a guess). But yes, Chaka will likely be paying you a visit either way. :p

Going to do one multi plus the free pulls. Hopefully that at least gets me Brook, 3D2Y Zoro, or some of the other TS Strawhats. Out of the boosted units, I only have 3D2Y Luffy and Robin, as well as QCK Chopper, so my odds should be good...

I really wish there was some way to see your pull history, because I feel like the rate boost is less than a percent. Too many multis with 0 rate-boosted characters for it to be any other way. Still, I'll throw the free pulls and hope for the best. New characters are always a nice surprise.

cw_sasuke

You could technically pull some of the same characters :( :(

heh true....would be nice if a Gaffer pulls a Legend via free pull though heh.

btw. Is it just me or is the upcoming Donquixote Family FN lackluster ? First time in a while i really dont use for any units or Books there. Will just clear it once for the stones and character drops.

RedBoot

I really wish there was some way to see your pull history, because I feel like the rate boost is less than a percent. Too many multis with 0 rate-boosted characters for it to be any other way. Still, I'll throw the free pulls and hope for the best. New characters are always a nice surprise.

This is all based on anecdotal evidence, but I'd go so far as to say individual boosted characters have different rates. On the anniversary people were getting Trebol/Giolla/Pink/SW Zoro like crazy, and the sugo we had where the SW Strawhats debuted had ridiculous rates for all the SWs (looking at Youtube videos from that sugo, people were getting 3-4 Strawhats per multi).

But, again, that's all anecdotal and can be explained as RNG. I do know that if we ever get the pull rates like JPN does I'll be watching those like a hawk. Regardless, when a character is boosted or double boosted, that's statistically your best shot at them, even if it's 5% versus 4%, or something. I'm better off making my 50 gem bet for Brook now than later.

btw. Is it just me or is the upcoming Donquixote Family FN lackluster ? First time in a while i really dont use for any units or Books there. Will just clear it once for the stones and character drops.

Just another socket FN I guess, though Baby 5 and Buffalo don't see a whole lot of use. I do recall the FN Baby 5 being significant somewhere, possibly even her unevolved version over the evolved? It was some kind of gimmick team, I think? Anyone else remember?

EDIT: Found it, she can be used on Legend Blackbeard + Sugar teams. Unevolved because she's Fighter/Shooter, which gets your needed classes when Mihawk (Slasher) and YWB (Striker) are also on the team. So, for the 4 people who could build that team, there you go.

Kyou

Alright, three free Sugofest pulls. And it got met in like 12 hours, so maybe we can get some more pulls or some Princess Turtles out of it before it's over.

Also with the Sugofest Soons starting I need to remember to leave my buggy up for ya'll

bjork

heh true....would be nice if a Gaffer pulls a Legend via free pull though heh.

I'm gonna try and get RR Baby 5 fully socketed so she can count for two spaces on a Dex BB team, which will let me add QCK Doflamingo to that team. I'll have to give up either GPU or Bartolomeo on my team, but at least it will be nice to have the option.

Also Don Sai books, my poor Don Sai is still skill level 1.

EDIT: Found it, she can be used on Legend Blackbeard + Sugar teams. Unevolved because she's Fighter/Shooter, which gets your needed classes when Mihawk (Slasher) and YWB (Striker) are also on the team. So, for the 4 people who could build that team, there you go.

No YWB sadly, but I have regular WB. I wonder if the math would still work out.

RedBoot

Running Buggy a bit for 5+ Luffy books (but mostly to burn through stamina quickly), the drop rate actually isn't terrible (compared to GPU or Alivida books anyway...might not be a good comparison).

Cabaji drops like crazy though. Damn near maxed his socket already. Not that I'll use him...

Kyou

Running Buggy a bit for 5+ Luffy books (but mostly to burn through stamina quickly), the drop rate actually isn't terrible (compared to GPU or Alivida books anyway...might not be a good comparison).

Cabaji drops like crazy though. Damn near maxed his socket already. Not that I'll use him...

I actually managed to max my 5+ Luffy(3 skill ups needed) off the drops from farming Buggy. Did the whole "Five over what I need? Feed em. Oh a skill up, guess I'll feed five more. Oh a skill up..." thing.

Speaking of Buggy I got him at 3/5/1/4/2 Lock/Despair/CD/AH/Orbs. Not bad for a first go at socketing him. I'm sitting on two orb books and am thinking about feeding them to him because I can't think of a better use for them and it'd get them out of his pool of sockets.

MiTYH

When I first heard Ray's island was back, I wasn't thrilled. 50k experience isn't much nowadays. And that's still true but... it definitely adds up. And since it's so much, you can really bring yourself low and just save 15 stamina to level up and keep going. So that's nice

Spent yesterday trying for Nami's skull. Instead I just got a bunch of CC and surprisingly this creepy guy. But no skull!!

I've got enough Perona's and 5+ Luffy books to stop doing that today. Might try to get Aokiji's storymode today. New FN tonight which is nice

Majukun

When I first heard Ray's island was back, I wasn't thrilled. 50k experience isn't much nowadays. And that's still true but... it definitely adds up. And since it's so much, you can really bring yourself low and just save 15 stamina to level up and keep going. So that's nice

Spent yesterday trying for Nami's skull. Instead I just got a bunch of CC and surprisingly this creepy guy. But no skull!!

I've got enough Perona's and 5+ Luffy books to stop doing that today. Might try to get Aokiji's storymode today. New FN tonight which is nice

that's strange..my experience with strawhats' skulls has been the opposite..they drop immediately while story characters are the rarest i have ever seen

bjork

hey hey hey hey hey little MiTYH

I tried for story Rayleigh yesterday and wound up with Luffy's skull, which I don't need. Shame the color isn't just universal.

MiTYH

that's strange..my experience with strawhats' skulls has been the opposite..they drop immediately while story characters are the rarest i have ever seen

I just have bad luck with anything dropping like I want. With Monday raids being hit or miss, I've been farming for Nami's skull on and off since its release. Still nothing, bah. I wish they just gave everyone one skull at the time of release, as a "thank you" for playing thing

hey hey hey hey hey little MiTYH

I tried for story Rayleigh yesterday and wound up with Luffy's skull, which I don't need. Shame the color isn't just universal.

Yeah, I dread farming Ray's stage for his drop and getting another Luffy skull.

So far Aokiji has met my expectations of giving my nothing but cola and yellow lobsters... I don't even WANT the unit, but at this point it's an easy stage to beat, and I've put the time in that I just want it done. That, and the collector in me wants it

Kyou

VKddYN5.jpg
God is real

Top Bottom