• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

ExVicis

Jesus Bandai you just want my gems real bad huh? Doesn't help that I have almost all the good Powerhouses except for the Legend ones (I don't know if Whitebeard counts).\

In the interests of maybe having some gems for later, if you never saw Gild Tesoro until yesterday what's a good amount of Tesoro's to save for the skill-up? I'd really only like to just gem when absolutely necessary.

It's a small world in optc. Just had someone from GAF show up under "guest" on my friends list. What are the chances? (Lucy Pirates) Couldn't add you this time because I'm not running Shiryu. Thought I already had you on my list but I guess not.
Haha that's me, no idea why Shiryu was up when I've been using Jinbe to farm the raid. You probably saw me because I'm cleaning out the Friendlist.

RedBoot

In the interests of maybe having some gems for later, if you never saw Gild Tesoro until yesterday what's a good amount of Tesoro's to save for the skill-up? I'd really only like to just gem when absolutely necessary.

I maxed him with around 50 copies, he requires a little less than most raid bosses. Of course, RNG will be the real decider there. :p

The main thing to remember with him though is that due to his five slots, you'll likely skill max him before you finish his sockets. So depending on what you need out of him, you might need the usual 60-70 copies like other raid bosses.

ExVicis

I maxed him with around 50 copies, he requires a little less than most raid bosses. Of course, RNG will be the real decider there. :p

The main thing to remember with him though is that due to his five slots, you'll likely skill max him before you finish his sockets. So depending on what you need out of him, you might need the usual 60-70 copies like other raid bosses.

That's good you reminded me, I completely neglected how many sockets guy has. I think I'll just aim for maybe 50 though and see where that gets me. Jinbei clears this pretty gast so I think I can maybe at least get close to 50 before the day's over.

Kyou

Are there any nice Z or Ain teams that use any legends I have? Seems like it's all Croc and LL on the reddit guide.

koryuken

Are there any nice Z or Ain teams that use any legends I have? Seems like it's all Croc and LL on the reddit guide.

What legends do you have? I used a Double Doffy team to farm Z very quickly. Max'ed him in three hours during the 2X skill event.

Majukun

Posted a double Fuji team days ago,check back if you have him

Edit: found it

team is

fuji x2
raid doffy
shiki
diamante
marco psy

stall freely on the first turns since ain will despair you,so half of your hp are useless

binz is easy to defeat if you reserve some matching orbs from the first stage

ain it's easy too since she gives you rcv orbs every 2 turns..stall if you have yet to charge marco psy,otherwise kill,beware of her <20% attack

to sengoku just stall the first 3 turns killing the guys with 1 cd and limiting the ones with 2 cd,since it can get nasty..you can use one fuji if you think you will have problems keeping the pace,marco psy is your emergency reserve if you think you will not be able to tank the next attack(s)...once the 3 turns pass and the debuff protection disappears,then it's diamante time to shine..his special will both delay everyone and kill everyone but sengoku every turn for a good amount of turns,so you can just concentrate all your attacks on sengoku and kill him.

zephyr is standard burst...farm orbs and let the second fuji's special do its magic..then doffy and shiki and burst him down..use marco psy if you haven't already in the previous turn since you need to tank an attack to get everything out fo fuji's special

it will probably work with a shiki+fuji variant too,just check the damage calculator for certainty

I've got Doffy, what team do you use?
This team works wonders. Just sub your hardest hitting INT driven unit in for Fuji if you don't have him.

6* Kizaru is so underrated as a captain. I'm glad I saw this because I was otherwise using LL with Kizaru as a sub (Brick Bat Moria works just as well) for his 10-hit special against Tashigi in Chaos Binz. Once Byrnndi World hits global, Kizaru will be a force to be reckon with.

RedBoot

Bleh, there's a Ray team that's supposed to work for Z (Double Ray, Raid Doffy, Alvida, Raid Enel, GPU). The only problem is that you're relying on orb luck near the end (you need a QCK orb on anybody, with roughly 2-4 turns to fish for it depending on how things go). And of course, in this game, relying on orb luck means you're gonna have a bad time.

Can't really put 2x stamina into something like that. Luckily, my Marco team seems like it'll be able to handle it, only one loss so far because I forgot to use a special on Sengoku. I'll give it some more tries and if it feels solid enough, I'll start doing 2x stamina. Both Z and Ain are slow runs, which makes that double drop so much more useful.

bjork

I'm not pulling on this sugo. Hody looks like a good unit, but I don't want to buy a bunch of SH sockets.

Either a double killer team or a log luffy and sabo one...check out zeenigami's guide on youtube for details

Or a SW Shanks team, if you have the option.

koryuken

Thanks this worked well until Trebol's low level screwed up Sengoku for me. I'll level him a bit.

Also thanks for the Fuji suggestion Maju but I unfortunately don't have him :(

I used this same team. If you have Shiryu, use him instead of Fuji. You just need some INT Driven beatsticks.

Majukun

Thanks this worked well until Trebol's low level screwed up Sengoku for me. I'll level him a bit.

Also thanks for the Fuji suggestion Maju but I unfortunately don't have him :(

you might try the shiki capt.+ friend fuji variant and add,i don't know,a fortnight perona to increase survivability

Kyou

Doffy team is doing okay for me, only dying once in a while usually to my own fault. Sengoku is definitely the gatekeeper but I'm managing him okay.

My strongest int driven ended up being legend Buggy. It's weird to be using him in a non-gimmick team.

EMT0

Banned
I'm at 85 dupes of Zephyr, including books. Sockets I'll worry about later after skillups is past. I'll be starting on Binz today, I should be able to farm him pretty quickly and be done before Shiki drops tonight. Shiki though? Going so hard. Ain is actually the unit I care least about, but she'll get farmed too.

RedBoot

Yeah, Zephyr farming is going well for me too, I've managed to fine-tune my Marco team to being basically completely reliable (as long as I don't screw up, anyway). Hoping to get enough copies to finish him this weekend, which gives me plenty of time for Ain and maybe Binz over the next few colo days.

2x stamina is an absolute godsend for this, particularly since I'm a bit limited by how many Marco captains are available. Not to mention how amazing it is to get runs where you get 4-6 "copies" of Z between the unit and skillbooks.

MiTYH

Was busy this weekend and since I didn't put together a Z colo team, just ignored it. I'll be ready mid-week though.

Did the anthology mostly. FINALLY got Ray, Aokiji, and Perona! Saves me some farming. No other bosses, all of which I needed, but I feel like getting one is nice enough. Plus tons of CC, which I'm starting to feed to 3d2y zoro for lack of anyone else

Kyou

r7gt0bn.png
*chef kiss*

RedBoot

*chef kiss*

Yeah, stuff like this is why I still think colos offer the best bang for your stamina as far as rewards go (even though there's still plenty of turtle+boss runs).

I had a Zephyr run earlier where Binz, Ain, and Sengoku all dropped gold chests. It was 2 socket books and 1 CC instead of 3 SB, though. Actually, I guess if you got Heraclesn' on turn 1, you could potentially get 4 SB in one run (which could double to 8 with 2x). Curious to see what the general reward structure is for 50stam colos.

I had a double tome drop from a Zephyr run yesterday. Of course it was the one 30 stamina run I did because I was going to level up off that run. Feels bad, man.

EMT0

Banned
Yeah, Zephyr farming is going well for me too, I've managed to fine-tune my Marco team to being basically completely reliable (as long as I don't screw up, anyway). Hoping to get enough copies to finish him this weekend, which gives me plenty of time for Ain and maybe Binz over the next few colo days.

2x stamina is an absolute godsend for this, particularly since I'm a bit limited by how many Marco captains are available. Not to mention how amazing it is to get runs where you get 4-6 "copies" of Z between the unit and skillbooks.

If I didn't have 2x stamina I probably wouldn't have bothered to farm half as hard I did. It's so good! :)

Speaking of Marco, I'm praying people start putting up more Marcos when it's Shiki time. I've only got like 5 up, total. Also annoying is the complete lack of double Cavendish guides on youtube >>

EMT0

Banned
Lol, I just fucked up three times in a row against Shiki thanks to getting blinded by the songbird each time. It took me three times to realize the trigger on that(I'm slow, I know), but the notable thing is that I only died on the first attempt. I powered through blindness on the 2nd and 3rd attempt, even though I goofed my burst turn on the 2nd attempt. The 3rd attempt? Just powered through :^)

I'll be smarter now

RedBoot

Ah, yes, now I remember how the Shiki runs go. The potential danger of having to manual-target between the squid, triceratops, and T-Rex while auto-target is all "Hey what about that turtle though?" Also having to wait through Shiki's multiple post-KO dialog prompts before I can one-shot him with the Arc Maxim.

Double Marco is amazingly easy though, and fairly safe thanks to having three heals between the Marcos and Boa. I had just pulled Marco back when the quest initially arrived and my Enel wasn't maxed, but now that I have those, Kizaru, and better sockets, it's a breeze.

Hody sugo officially announced

holy shit there's even strawhats among the boosted RRs. Gonna be a Strawfest

It's funny, I actually don't have any of the boosted RRs, and there's some nice ones in there. If this was one of the "Bonus pull is guaranteed to be a boosted unit" sugos I might be tempted to do a multi. Instead I'll do one pull and keep saving for the future.

Kyou

Okay guys what's a consistent team to get this mission done because I'm getting annoyed trying to do this thing easily.

killer/killer plus your four strongest red/green/yellow/purple guys. It's not easy, but it'll work. Just hit 50k on every single thing, get a few hits in on Dice, and you should be good.

It almost seems fitting that Baccarat's ranking is pretty reliant on luck

bjork

I forgot Shiki was tonight. I guess I gotta look up a team that doesn't use Enel, mine is still lacking greatly.

[edit- man, never mind. I just don't have the levels and stuff for any units I need other than Mihawk and Doflamingo. I'll just feed him almighty manuals and socketbooks.]

killer/killer plus your four strongest red/green/yellow/purple guys. It's not easy, but it'll work. Just hit 50k on every single thing, get a few hits in on Dice, and you should be good.

It almost seems fitting that Baccarat's ranking is pretty reliant on luck

This or a SW Shanks team if you have the option. I got exactly 40 after a few mistakes this way.

TheShah

Double Marco, gladius, kizaru, 5+ sanji, and Enel makes Shiki raid a slightly annoying fortnight.

But man do I appreciate 2x stamina for raids. And I think the last time Shiki was here we couldn't skip special animations. I farmed 40 copies without even realizing it lol.

MiTYH

Damn, Shiki is still tough for me. Failed once because I got bad orbs on the 2nd stage, wound up getting Despaired (he must have literally had 1hp left), then binded, then it was just all downhill.

Second run went smoother, but I forgot about the stupid bird. He blinded, so I was able to stall it out juuust long enough to outlast the blind (and atk down I received). Managed to win, thankfully.

As a bonus, I had never beaten the 60 stamina before, so free gem! I'll gem a few times for this raid, but I'm clearly not ready to try double stamina. I'm basically using this team only Duval instead of Kizaru, though I might switch if I feel the need.

It's my dream to, someday, have a max skill Enel. I know compared to RaidHawk mine is only 4 turns extra, but that little bit does feel like a chore sometimes...

Double TS Luffy +
legend boa/rr jabra/ts brook/intvankov makes this raid fairly easy.

Not sure if I feel like gemming to farm this raid today tho. But nice to know I can easily clear it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
For Shiki, TSL, TSL, Raid Boa, Colo Apoo, Colo Alvida, and Sugar (a Sugar sighting!). This team puts out so much damage, it's pretty hard to mess up.

Edit: 225 day mark. I can't believe it's already been over 7 months. I still feel like I'm always catching up!

MiTYH

*long practiced exhale*

I don't care what team you run, nothing is scarier than spending 120 stamina at once. NOTHING.

Thankfully I've got the Enel/Enel team down. Without any other legends, it's the best team I can do. Bit risky on some stages but it seems to work well most of the time now. Still was scary as all hell

EMT0

Banned
40 Shiki so far, and a host of dumb deaths at 120 stamina. Right now, I'm just wishing raids dropped skillbooks. I feel like it's a QOL improvement that should eventually drop, as atm raids just feel like coliseums with generally crappier returns on stamina.

RedBoot

40 Shiki so far, and a host of dumb deaths at 120 stamina. Right now, I'm just wishing raids dropped skillbooks. I feel like it's a QOL improvement that should eventually drop, as atm raids just feel like coliseums with generally crappier returns on stamina.

Yeah, it'd be nice if they touched them up a bit. I think giving a chance at stuff like CC and socket books like in Tesoro's 60stam would be a nice setup, assuming they don't want to add skillbooks. At least most of the recent 60stams have Elder Turtles in them.

Got 60 Shiki, which I think is a good amount for today (also my box is basically full between that and Colo Z). If that doesn't max him I should be able to figure out how many I need from the 3-day later on.

mileS

Got my Shiki team down now. 120stam screw ups are real fun tho. :p

TS Luffy
Colo Apoo
Kaku
Ivankov
Sugar

I was going to use INThawk instead of sugar, but with no skill ups on him I can't stall long enough. My sugar still isn't evolved and INThawk would give me some sockets. Kaku and Ivankov have crap sockets so this team isn't as smooth as I would like it. Also getting god awful orb luck over and over. On each stage...

bobohoro

There is a surprising amount of maxed Enels without AH sockets in my friend list.

Anyway, Double Enel with Kizaru/Gladius/Doffy/Mihawk works fine. I stall for the Thousand Sunny special on the first stage for safety if CD and orbs decide to make life harder than it should be. Never came close to dying on Shiki himself until now, even with hitting a few Greats here and there.
But yeah, 120 stamina runs that aren't 100% safe feel a bit unnerving.

Up to 20 copies, waiting for stamina to refill to get a level up, will probably stop at 30. Had a higher goal, but day has been too short and I need my sleep.

Majukun

Current box status:

L1e3nXb.png

Gonna be lots of fusing tomorrow. Also some crying if it goes bad. :p

oh,didn't realize we already had the skillup tomorrow..i have around 50 between skillbooks and copies of zephyr,7 ain and 5 binz...

checking the calendar we willl have only have 5 hours where the coliseum and the skillup collide again...i'l try to max ain in that period..probably not gonna touch binz since leo's fortnight will be in town with its fuji books

RedBoot

oh,didn't realize we already had the skillup tomorrow..i have around 50 between skillbooks and copies of zephyr,7 ain and 5 binz...

checking the calendar we willl have only have 5 hours where the coliseum and the skillup collide again...i'l try to max ain in that period..probably not gonna touch binz since leo's fortnight will be in town with its fuji books

Yup, another 2 day skill-up. What I'm wondering is if we'll have another one next Tuesday (the current event ends on Monday). We've got the Zephyr/Tesoro/Shiki 3-day Clash right up until the end of that, but if there's not another skill-up then, we might have to sit on stuff for a little while.

All the more reason for hoping I can finish Shiki with what I have. If I have to grab some more later on, I'm gonna have to over-farm just to make sure I don't fail to max him.

EMT0

Banned
I'm at 72 Shiki atm, I'm waiting for a natural stamina refill to get a levelup, then I'll continue until 80 copies of Shiki. Please lord let it be enough.

Kyou

I'll take this opportunity to brag about the first time Shiki came around and I went something ridiculous like 15/27. Good times.

EMT0

Banned
He's still coming back in a few days with that movie clash.

Right, but we don't have a skillup event scheduled during/after that. I'm hoping to get him done here and now so I don't have to worry about him at all. That way I'll only have to worry about Colo Ain, 3D2Y Sanji books, the Leo fortnight, and WB Pirates Pt. 2. It's sadly still a big list, but I'm going to knock out Sanji books ASAP to get another thing off the list.

I'm thinking I'll drop a few gems on the WB Pirates fortnight and leave the Leo fortnight to natural stamina.

EDIT: Done, 80 copies of Shiki! :)

Top Bottom