• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

mileS

Operation escape has a crazy good rate for GPU books. Even at 15stam. Now's the time to finally finish this cursed unit of mine.

Hana-Bi

Did another 20 runs to get Rayleigh. Still nothing. Only story drops are the crap tier on stage 2 or 3. At least I got some cc.

bjork

Story Rayleigh in the SH Journey, this is kinda nice. Even if you don't get a story drop, at least there's turtles and CCs, which is way better than fodder pirates.

DONT MAKE USE OF JAPAN 2X SKILLUP

ITS A TRAP

Just got 1/10 on Raid Kuma *sobs*

Maybe the guy who runs global is covering the JP dude's vacation week

MiTYH

Four double stamina runs, only one 3d2y zoro book drop. I'll hit the straw hat stuff next week, but damn, only at 12 books. Was hoping for more by now. Plenty of Ace books though, which I of course don't have

bobohoro

Fell asleep while farming NM Luffy, only got 13 copies.
Was one run away from a level-up, had to wait 5 minutes, didn't make it.
Oh well.

Journy dropped a handful of new characters for me. Most useful is probably Sandersonia, which would be quite nice in a PH team with Magellan, who still refuses to drop. Also got Moria, not quite sure what to make of that one.

Majukun

only characters i got from the flashback stage are magellan and moria..but i already had both...as of now,none of the ones i lack dropped :(

Kyou

I've been pretty lucky. I got Sengoku, Blueno, Kizaru, Akainu and duplicate Lucci and Morias that I need. If I can get Sandersonia and Rayleigh I'll have everything it could drop for me.

Also I got Corazon to max RCV, who else are those good on? I've already maxed Sanji, Marco and Enel

mileS

Colo Ace has some insanely difficult stages... couldn't get past the brothers (stage 1) without 3 health cutters and TS Nami. It almost seems like that stage is made strictly for raid Blackbeard and not much else. Now Oar's jr has almost 9million hp?? Think ima let this one slide lol. No thanks.

ExVicis

Colo Ace has some insanely difficult stages... couldn't get past the brothers (stage 1) without 3 health cutters and TS Nami. It almost seems like that stage is made strictly for raid Blackbeard and not much else. Now Oar's jr has almost 9million hp?? Think ima let this one slide lol. No thanks.
I just Shiryu scummed the early stages and at Ace himself made an actually legitimate Slasher team to clear it.

However, one and done. Colo Ace isn't worth all that trouble.

Majukun

got my first new character from the flashback,oars
now i "only" need rayleight and marigold,please game let me drop them

EMT0

Banned

Colo Ace is ridiculous. I ran this and got through almost entirely on orb luck. If Senor Pink's special wasn't maxed, I'd have died after Ace revived:

QumYEWf.png

It's completely unreliable. I won't be running Ace with this team, I have to do more research :-/

ExVicis

Aw man I was so busy figuring out what to do for Zephyr I almost forgot today was the last day to farm Hawkins. I went and knocked out some runs so I could get some 20 copies. Hopefully that is enough for him to be usable. Now I should be ready for Zephyr, shame my box isn't though. That Skill-up can't come soon enough.

mileS

It's insane how many fortnights have had PSY Marco books lately. It seems within the past 2 months there has always been at least 1 up that has them.

I hate this fortnight. It's slow and its drops are kinda bad. Suleiman books are okay and Ideo books are awesome except for the fact that the drop rate is terrible. I have 5 so far and he needs 6 skill ups.

I already have everything I need from the movie content with the exception of the colo units so this event is a bit of a downer for me.

RedBoot

Whee, second batch of Zephyrs went much better, 3 AH sockets in 15 copies. With one guaranteed AH socket book that puts him at 5/4 Bind/AH, and now my SW Ace forest team has level 5 AH. Time to see if I can get the Ark Maxim before Shiki comes in a week.

Also 2x Stamina raids are an amazing thing and we should always have them.

Also, since we're talking about super-rare stuff like the 5x Gem snail, I actually had a Zephyr run where Ain didn't drop! Also, if you're like me and were running this to resocket Zephyr, it might be worth holding onto the Ains to help socket her colo version. Probably more useful than 1 Raypoint, anyway.

EMT0

Banned
Done with Zephyr's resocketing, 5 autoheal thankfully only cost me 3 gems and ~25 copies. If this is how fast Shiki goes, I'm going to be getting me a whole lot of copies. Although looking at it, I need at least 75 with average luck. I'm thinking, farm the 75 copies the first day, feed on skillup, and then farm twice what I need to finish him on the second go-around to make sure Shiki gets done.

Whee, second batch of Zephyrs went much better, 3 AH sockets in 15 copies. With one guaranteed AH socket book that puts him at 5/4 Bind/AH, and now my SW Ace forest team has level 5 AH. Time to see if I can get the Ark Maxim before Shiki comes in a week.

Also 2x Stamina raids are an amazing thing and we should always have them.

Also, since we're talking about super-rare stuff like the 5x Gem snail, I actually had a Zephyr run where Ain didn't drop! Also, if you're like me and were running this to resocket Zephyr, it might be worth holding onto the Ains to help socket her colo version. Probably more useful than 1 Raypoint, anyway.

Agreed, 2x stamina on raids is crazy good. I got 25 copies of Zephyr in about 30-45 minutes' worth of time. Betcha Japan gets it permanently during their next major event or something. As for Ains...that's a good point. I've been feeding them to my Story Rayleigh to stack exp on him. Shame I'm already done, but eh.

mileS

Yeah they aren't really losing anything for holding back 2x stam raids. If anything it encourages people to use even more gems. Which in turn would lead to more gem sales. Win win for everybody!

MiTYH

2x stamina on Shiki is going to be great. Coming from someone who only has a copy at special level 1..... it's going to eat my gems, but damnit, I'll max him now since he's apparently necessary in a lot of coliseum teams that pair well with friend Fuji or others.

FYI everyone, Global's got maintenance tonight, and it's a new app version. Plan your stamina wisely.

Skillup tomorrow
(with a potential surprise permanent skillincrease?)
and goddamn do I need it.:

BOOKS:
15 5* Nami books
23 Whitey Bay books
8 Vergo books
12 Lao G Books
25 3d2y Zoro books
10 (eventual) 5* Franky books

UNITS:
6 Raid Kizaru
4 Raid Aokiji
3 Raid NM Luffy
12 Count Butler

I've actually been feeding Whitey Bay and Crocus etc, but nothing's been taking. So now I'm just planning boxspace until turnover. ALl my hopes/dreams go to 3d2y zoro. He needs 5 more to max, and the books just will not drop. Anything good with him is needed though, so we'll see.

Also I had saved SW Shanks books and... whooops, he's already maxed. That freed up a bit of space. Had to sell some SW Ace books too. I only save 10 books of a legend, for a just in case moment. It's helped give me a leg up on farming with Sengoku and Shanks before, so it holds out.

Side question-- what's everyone's boxspace at? I'm at 1030

RedBoot

Yay, was literally one turn away from being able to clear Enel forest thanks to an inaccuracy in the Reddit guide! That's my favorite thing!

Oh well, at least it's much easier now with AH. I'll clear it eventually.

bjork

What is an ideal Shiki team? I can never remember. Just QCK guys that can still be beneficial when the captain swap happens?

1130. I forgot to bump it up to 1230 when the increase happened, still haven't.

EMT0

Banned
I'm at max and getting veeeery close to the limit. I've got a whole lot to feed, I'll put how many skillups I need in parantheses:

Legends:
16 Whitebeard(2)
16 Rayleigh(5)
10 SW Shanks(4)
2 Law(5)

Rare Recruit:
13 V1 Ace(5)
14 PSY Marco(8)
18 Jozu(7)
25 Law(4)
38 Slasherdile(7)
4 White Bay(6)
2 Khalifa(1)
3 Kumadori(6)
8 Vergo(2)
31 Lao G(5)
7 Don Sai(7)
2 Dagama(5)
1 Ideo(6)

Story:
1 GPU(3)
42 Broggy(8)
54 Dorry(10)
16 Bellamy(2)
4 Perona(8)
15 Kid(7)
2 Sandersonia(6)
1 Marigold(5)
1 Magellan(6)

Coliseum:
18 Vista(8)
55 Apoo(11)

Fortnight:
3 Gasparde
8 HW Zoro
6 Needless
3 Baby 5
35 Count Butler

Units that I really hope to max out are Colo Apoo, Whitebeard, and Lao G. Everybody else is nice, but secondary although I'm really hoping Legend books don't fuck me like they did with Lucci. Shit still gives me shivers. I am expecting to max Count Butler, Dorry, Broggy, Slasherdile, Law, Bellamy, and Vergo, though. We'll see who disappoints(pls not Lao G, anybody but him)

Majukun

having given my all to the flashback fortnight (for naught i might add),i have only nightmare luffy to give for this skillup

bobohoro

800. Should probably change that sometime.

Don't have much for skill-up, ran the Journey Island most of the time. Still no Magellan though, which really is the only unit I definitely wanna get.

ExVicis

In terms of Story Drops I haven't done too terrible. I got Kaku, Doublefinger, Kizaru, Enel and early on Magellan. Really want Sandersonia, Aokiji or Akainu though.

So in terms of for the skill-up I have 620 out of 625 Box Spaces Open (I really hate using gems to get more so I do it when I really have no other option).

I'm gonna steal EMT0's formatting for this list. Parenthesis showing how many skill-ups I need

Legends:
21 Whitebeard (8)
10 Rayleigh (2)

Rare Recruit:
25 PSY Marco
2 Jozu
10 Law
4 Crocodile
6 Whitebay
2 Vergo
10 (atm) 3D2Y Zoro
1 Ideo

Story:
7 Alvida

Coliseum:
20 Basil Hawkins

Fortnight:
18 Kizaru
16 Ain
20 Invasion Shanks
15 Zephyr
30 Aokiji

I would have more but like I said I only keep what is most important for the skill-up so I've used a lot to try and just make room (actually maxed a couple of units this way). All the same I'm really really hoping those Whitebeard books come through for me. Rayleigh too for his 6+ but that's a long ways away from now.

RedBoot

Whoo, only took two tries! (minus the eight or ten tries back when I only had AH4):

jIzfghE.png

So nice to finally get past a forest beyond WB/Ace/Hawk. Also nice that the Maxim has a 100% success rate on upgrades! Okay Shiki, last time I struggled to just get a copy of you, but this time around I've got an Ark filled with phoenixes, thunder gods, and a light human monkey guy. You're going down, probably in the neighborhood of 60-70 times (er, well, 30-35 on double stamina).

Skill ups!

16 Gear 3 books (never bothered with this one before)
16 Story Fukuro
13 Sandersonia
21 Story Marguerite
15 Prison Buggy
20 Nightmare Luffy
20 Galdino

And some one-off odds and ends. Pretty small amount, the new colos upcoming will be busier.

Kumo

Wow I got pretty lucky and managed to skill max and socket max Shiki with 45 copies. Also finished off some of my important units like 3d2y Zoro and Doffy. Also maxed 2nd 3d2y Robin and Gasparde. Only downer was Kizaru with 4/30. It was almost a disaster after going 2/25 but then the last batch of 5 kinda saved it.

Glad I don't have to gem for Shiki raid anymore tho.

bobohoro

+200 ATK/HP on LegLucci
+100 RCV on Corazon

And closing in on +100 ATK for Raid Sabo.
Joruney Island is rather decent for getting a few CC. I average about 3 CC per run. Add a few Rainbow evolvers, turtles, cola and some Story drops and the island is really pretty great overall.
If only Magellan would drop...

Didn't have much for skill-up this time, got my minimum needed on most key units though.
2/10 on Lao G (CD of 21, which is totally workable for Driven teams)
2/9 on Kizaru (CD at 17, matching Enel/SW Ace)
1/2 on Invasion Shanks
4/13 on Nightmare Luffy
2/4 on Gasparde, skill maxing him. Still missing 5 sockets, but eh.

Of course I also went 0/5 on Aokiji again, which makes it 1/20+ total, but I've never really needed him anyhow.

Now back to waiting for Shiki to return.
I also should really get going with forests, Cola count is close to 900 already and I've only cleared one forest.

I went 5/22 on Invasion Shanks, which was biggest worry going into this skill up. Now I need just 4 more skill ups and he'll be maxed.

Maxed NM Luffy on 49 copies but 1 CD and 4 AH for sockets. I fed the 23 other copies to another Luffy with decent socket results.

4/20 to max Don Sai
Maxed Sandersonia
2/30ish on story Marguerite but it doesn't matter much
2/22 on Ideo. Bummer.
3/15 on Suleiman
3/15 on Buggy

I got the skill ups where they mattered most so I'm satisfied this time around.

MiTYH

That was an amazing skillup event. The notables:

- Went 4/5 on the first five 3d2y zoro books. Within 10, he was maxed. Felt AMAZING
- Whitey Bay, Lao G maxed
- Raid Kizaru/Aokiji/NM Luffy each went about 1/5
- An of course, Crocus finally maxed

But still, now that 3d2y zoro is maxed, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I really was worried, but skillups seemed... high today, at least from my POV

Going to hit the Boss-Island today, hopefully get something useful to drop. With coliseum units and Enel raid, this is gonna be a busy few days coming up

EDIT: HEYO! Got Oars Jr. Finally, I had been farming him a bit on storymode. 3x chances on that stage and he never dropped. Still, would rather Moria or one of the bigger bosses

EDIT2: Okay, this... sucks. Faced Leopard Lucci on stage 8, didnt KO and he dropped my HP to minimun. With AH at +1000 and one meat orb, got to 1600 health. Had to KO him since he was going to attack. Final boss was Magellan, who instantly poisoned me for about 2k, and I died.

just... what? Who designed that? Freaking waste of stamina...

HabeeNo

Let's do this:

Ain: 3/10 (MAX!)
Zephyr: 4/31 (Lv 13)
Marco the Phoenix: 4/19 (Lv 7)
Diamond Jozu: 6/10 (Lv 7)
Koala: 1/6 (Lv 2)
Vergo: 2/6 (Lv 2)
Lao G: 3/10 (Lv 4)
Impact Usopp: 2/10 (Lv 5)
Slasherdile: 1/2 (Lv 2)

Rayleigh: 0/2 (Lv 1)
SW Shanks: 0/4 (Lv 3)
WB: 1/2 (Lv 2)

Salty about Z :(

ExVicis

Legends:
21 Whitebeard (Nope, way too scared)
2/10 Rayleigh (Maxed)

Rare Recruit:
8/25 PSY Marco
1/2 Jozu
2/10 Law (Maxed)
1/4 Crocodile (Maxed)
0/8 Whitebay
0/2 Vergo
4/15 (atm) 3D2Y Zoro
0/1 Ideo

Story:
1/7 Alvida

Coliseum:
4/20 Basil Hawkins

Fortnight:
3/18 Kizaru
3/16 Ain
3/10 Invasion Shanks
2/15 Zephyr
3/30 Aokiji (I'm a little disappointed)
1/1 Nightmare Luffy

Pretty good overall since Zoro's almost done already and Rayleigh maxed for whenever 6+ comes out. I'm torn on whether I have the confidence to even bother with Whitebeard.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Wow I got pretty lucky and managed to skill max and socket max Shiki with 45 copies. Also finished off some of my important units like 3d2y Zoro and Doffy. Also maxed 2nd 3d2y Robin and Gasparde. Only downer was Kizaru with 4/30. It was almost a disaster after going 2/25 but then the last batch of 5 kinda saved it.

Glad I don't have to gem for Shiki raid anymore tho.

Wait, did I miss the first Shiki raid?

Went 1 for 12 on my 3d2y zoro books. Thansk RNG. I'm too annoyed to even fix my spelling of thanks.

I love double rate day. Cleaned up 150 free spots in my inventory.

RedBoot

The goods of skill up:

6/20 on NML, which is a nice start. Might be able to max him with another 25-30 or so, if I'm lucky.

7/20 on Galdino, one from max. His sockets were nice too. Shouldn't have any issues finishing him before the FN ends next week.

The bads of skill up:

1/6 on Rayleigh, which in of itself isn't terrible, but damned if I wanted more out of books that are that hard to get. I suspect I won't be maxing him until we get those special Legend islands, which I at least have some hope we'll see in Global since we got Strawhat's Journey.

0/15 on QCK Buggy, because hey why not? I don't have any particular need for the character (though I guess he has some use on Driven teams), but that still sucks for a "secret" character.

mileS

lets see what I can get here

SW Shanks - MAX/18 (Hell yes. Maxed him within 10 books. Went 4/5 with one feed.)
GPU - MAX/7 ( FINALLLLY. My GPU is max. I swear to god I've pumped at least 70 books into him over time. The curse is over)
PSY Marco - MAX/12 (He was already @ lvl 8 so that wasn't a huge deal but I'm still happy)
Koala - MAX/24 (who needs 24 books when you can max her out with 7 books.. fuckin love it)
Lao G - 3/18
Impact Usopp - 2/12
Jozu - 4/10
Count Butler - 3/20 (now its a Global skill up... Only 1 good socket out of that as well.)
Rayleigh - 0/2
Eneru - 2/2
Hawkins - 0/2
Kalifa - 0/1
3d2y Brook - 0/1
Whitey Bay - 0/1 (global is 100% fail rate for just feeding 1 book or copy. So I'm not surprised at this streak at the end)

Can't complain at all here. I would have liked to get more on Lao G but oh well. This was a great skill up overall.

ExVicis

Hell yes I only needed 4 more books to max out Zoro! 3D2Y Zoro is done! With both him and Inthawk finished on sockets and skill levels I should have so much I can now probably complete with those two and the Slashers I have.

EMT0

Banned
Skillup went crazy well. The highlights are:

-4/8 on Invasion Shanks, he's 1/3rd done off of 8 copies :')
-4/10 on SW Shanks, maxed him out of nowhere
-Whitebeard maxed
-3/16 on Rayleigh, he's gonna get done in time
-1/2 on Law; it's like the Legends I don't care about have the best skillup rates...
-Lao G maxed with 8 books leftover
-0/20 overall with Almighty books on Legend Hancock. Fuck this, she's waiting for the Legend skillbook island. IDGAF ;___;
-Colo Vista to 16 CD
-Colo Apoo maxed, missing 3 sockets
-Slasherdile maxed in ten books, had 40 lol

Top Bottom