• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

RedBoot

Aaand that's two Rayleighs dropped from Strawhat's Journey. If you like me so much old man, I'd better see your RR version and purple skull show up in the coming months.

ExVicis

Hmmm..huh...well...

I guess I did a multi-pull and I guess I got Legend Cavendish just now.

Edit: I'm always not sure how to feel because I always go into these multi-pulls expecting basically Garbage and instead I get a new Legend.

bonkeng

I did a multi too. Got Marco. Why do i keep getting old legends. Last legend i got was Lucci back during 2nd anni.

Is Marco still good currently?

RedBoot

I'm back into hoard mode (probably til Dogstorm or Sanji), so only one pull per sugo. Got Leo, which is new! And good! Wish I'd kept his skillbooks!

I did a multi too. Got Marco. Why do i keep getting old legends. Last legend i got was Lucci back during 2nd anni.

Well, I use him a lot as a captain, which is slightly uncommon but surprisingly effective. Autoheal plus the natural damage reduction can keep you alive for a while.

Now, as a sub/crew member, he's absolutely amazing and still frequently used, especially with captains like Akainu or Jimbe. 100 RCV candy gets you a 55k heal with orb boost.

EMT0

Banned

Yep. If you haven't farmed Shiki yet, Marco can destroy Shiki. Additionally, Marco's the key member of most tank Legend's forest clearing teams.

Kyou

Did a multi because I got away last time without spending any gems and I had THE ITCH

Pulls (in order of excitingness)
Mr. Prince (Only silver!)
Nojiko
Fine Tempo Nami
Vivi
3d2y Brook
3d2y Brook again
Maynard dupe
4* Ceasar (New?? Guess I must have pulled 5*)
4* 3d2y Franky (hey alright new)
5* Coby (Yes! Very excited about this)

and last but not least

ZEHAHAHAHA, YAMI NI NOMARERU, MUGIWARAAAAA
RdRh7Cr.jpg

bonkeng

I'm back into hoard mode (probably til Dogstorm or Sanji), so only one pull per sugo. Got Leo, which is new! And good! Wish I'd kept his skillbooks!

Well, I use him a lot as a captain, which is slightly uncommon but surprisingly effective. Autoheal plus the natural damage reduction can keep you alive for a while.

Now, as a sub/crew member, he's absolutely amazing and still frequently used, especially with captains like Akainu or Jimbe. 100 RCV candy gets you a 55k heal with orb boost.
Yep. If you haven't farmed Shiki yet, Marco can destroy Shiki. Additionally, Marco's the key member of most tank Legend's forest clearing teams.

Ok thanks guys. Will see how to utilize him. I haven't farmed Shiki yet, it's good to know he's still useful.

mileS

Daaaaammmn Kyou that is epic! Congrats! You are gonna have some fun with that one :) Welcome to the club.

grats to bonkeng on Marco as well! Yes he is still really good. Pretty future proof. He will always be great.

Thought that was a dupe for a second, ExVicis. Grats!!

y'all are crazy for pulling this sugo lol.

3rd edit. Holy crap JPN is keeping the epic Sugo events going. Jeeeez.

Top 1-3 Legends are going to be Rated Up
1st multi-pull = guaranteed all gold, last poster will be a 4* from one of the 1~3 place types that was chosen
2nd multi-pull = guaranteed all gold, last poster will be a 5* legend out of the 1~3 place or one of the 4* units from the 1~3 place chosen types
3rd multi-pull = last poster will be a guaranteed legend

RedBoot

3rd edit. Holy crap JPN is keeping the epic Sugo events going. Jeeeez.

Yeah, this is the other reason I'm going into hoard mode. Seeing stuff like guaranteed legend on 3rd multi, guaranteed G4 on 3rd multi, and now this stuff.

Basically I need to have 150 gems ready for Dogstorm or Sanji sugo. Obviously, the guaranteed G4 was for the 3rd anni, but they aren't going to be holding him out of Global until next February.

I think the guaranteed legend on 3rd multi started with Shirahoshi sugo in JPN, which isn't too far off for us, so we'll see how that goes.

Kyou

Daaaaammmn Kyou that is epic! Congrats! You are gonna have some fun with that one :) Welcome to the club.
He was one of my most wanted legends purely because he makes team comp so fun.

Luffyyyyyyyy. I sat there at the pull screen for a solid minute before shrugging and going "Ah fuck it whatever"

ExVicis

Yeah but I still have some gems left.

Just once I want one of the Legends that is having the rate up. Some jealous when I see all these teams posted and it's TS Luffy everywhere. Cavendish is a cool character but I have no clue on how to use him other than he was useful earlier for the Ranking.

Anyways I'm fine with not pulling for a while. I mean it this time! I swear!

Hana-Bi

Damn, all those legends pulls made me pull too... :( First multi was the worst multi ever so I made another and at least got a new unit (3d2y Usopp)... Everything else was crap...

Kumo

My f2p soul cries for anyone here pulling in what is clearly a trap sugo.

There's plenty of things to farm in the coming weeks so I'm holding onto my gems.

EMT0

Banned
Aaaaaand just got Story Rayleigh. I think I'm done with that stage now. Everybody else I want is nice but completely irrelevant for almost any team I'll build and not crazy hard to farm....feels good man. I guess I'll be running Colo Apoo and when he's not around, Cobymeppo for sockets and Robin books. The new FN is an easy pass till it's next go-around, and Sadie's legitimately bad.

MiTYH

My f2p soul cries for anyone here pulling in what is clearly a trap sugo.

There's plenty of things to farm in the coming weeks so I'm holding onto my gems.

This for me as well. I just need to be strong to hold back...

EDIT: I'm weak, pulled, got 4-star shanks. Fed him for a socket on my SW Shanks, got map damage -_-

lbsa

Hey guys,i don't know if this is a good place to ask, but since i've recently started playing TC i was wondering if any of you had any tips for a beginner like me.

MiTYH

Hey guys,i don't know if this is a good place to ask, but since i've recently started playing TC i was wondering if any of you had any tips for a beginner like me.

Welcome!

Tons of tips! Off the top of my head:
- Never pull for units outside of SugoFest
- In fact, there's a sugofest now, good time to reroll if you want to get a good legend account
- Never spend gems to revive
- If you can, save units to increase their special level until the special rate x2 events. They seem to come every 2ish weeks
- Play through the storymode until about Arlong/Loguetown with whatever team you want. Around there is when you need to focus on units/teambuilding, but before that it's pretty easy
- You first goals In My Opinion, once you reach Loguetown, should be trying to get a team to beat the Mihawk Raid. Other good units, like Arlong and Alvida, can be gotten through storymode but it's much better to wait for their Fortnight islands
- Have fun, and ask questions!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This for me as well. I just need to be strong to hold back...

EDIT: I'm weak, pulled, got 4-star shanks. Fed him for a socket on my SW Shanks, got map damage -_-

I actually laughed out loud at the "map damage" part.

Just understand that everything comes back eventually. Never feel like you are going to miss anything even remotely important if you don't get it done. Make sure you start with a strong legendary. Even if you've been playing for a few days, if you didn't start with a strong legendary, I would restart with one. You can see if anyone has an account here, or check the reddit thread where folks give away accounts. I started with a Rayleigh and I used him as my leader for EVERYTHING for 5 months.

lbsa

Welcome!

Tons of tips! Off the top of my head:
- Never pull for units outside of SugoFest
- In fact, there's a sugofest now, good time to reroll if you want to get a good legend account
- Never spend gems to revive
- If you can, save units to increase their special level until the special rate x2 events. They seem to come every 2ish weeks
- Play through the storymode until about Arlong/Loguetown with whatever team you want. Around there is when you need to focus on units/teambuilding, but before that it's pretty easy
- You first goals In My Opinion, once you reach Loguetown, should be trying to get a team to beat the Mihawk Raid. Other good units, like Arlong and Alvida, can be gotten through storymode but it's much better to wait for their Fortnight islands
- Have fun, and ask questions!

Thanks for the reply!

- How often does the Sugo fest occur ? I have been spending gems so i only pulled twice during the event (got Boa and Hajrudin).
- What's the deal with those books?
- Should i sell characters in the bazar?
- How big should my character box be, i feel like i constantly have to power up/sell stuff (i'm at 80 capacity rn)?
- What team should i build for that Mihawk raid? I have Alvida,but i haven't been using her at all (and neither did i level her up).I just got past Loguetown often using my INT crew.

lbsa

Just understand that everything comes back eventually. Never feel like you are going to miss anything even remotely important if you don't get it done. Make sure you start with a strong legendary. Even if you've been playing for a few days, if you didn't start with a strong legendary, I would restart with one. You can see if anyone has an account here, or check the reddit thread where folks give away accounts. I started with a Rayleigh and I used him as my leader for EVERYTHING for 5 months.

I assume legendaries are 5+ stars, right? I started with grill shot sanji, is he considered as a strong one?

bjork

I assume legendaries are 5+ stars, right? I started with grill shot sanji, is he considered as a strong one?

Legendaries are 6*, but start off as 5*. You'll know when you got one as the poster will be red when it drops. You mentioned pulling a Boa, she should be one.

Sanji has a 6* version in Japan, but we don't have it on global yet.

Majukun

Thanks for the reply!

- How often does the Sugo fest occur ? I have been spending gems so i only pulled twice during the event (got Boa and Hajrudin).
- What's the deal with those books?
- Should i sell characters in the bazar?
- How big should my character box be, i feel like i constantly have to power up/sell stuff (i'm at 80 capacity rn)?
- What team should i build for that Mihawk raid? I have Alvida,but i haven't been using her at all (and neither did i level her up).I just got past Loguetown often using my INT crew.

- aoround one every two weeks
- the books are needed to level up the skills of the character depicted on it...basically you fed the book to the right unit and you have a chance (1 in 10) that its skill will level up,meaning it will take one turn less to charge. i suggest to keep them until we have a 2x skillup event,that brings the chance at around 1 every 5
- the bazar is pretty much only for dupes of characters you get from rare recruit, the other give you basically nothing. Also,the bazaar is aimed specifically at whales..if you are f2p you won't have enough points to use it consistely.
- more crew cost more possibilities,that's pretty much it...raid bosses cost 50 when evolved and so do legends, rr characters are usually around 30 and so do colosseum characters,fortnight and story are around 20 or lower.
- technically now that we have akainu or even g3 luffy you can beat mihawk with pretty much anything ,you need specifically 3 things

-a decently thought team
- a delayer
-a damage reducer

as you said,you already have alvida as damage reducer, as a delayer you can use usopp, REMEMBER, evolve him to golden pound usopp and KEEP HIM IN THAT FORM, don't evolve him to sogeking since it's all in all a worst unit.
for the rest,depends on the units you have..you can use this website

http://optc-db.github.io/

for all your needs in terms of team building..use the damage calculator and see if your team can do enough damage to mihawk 8he has a little less than 1.2 million hp

as per how to create a team,keep in mind some major rules

- use a captain that works with the rest of the crew,BUT remember than the big bulk of damage is done by the last 3 characters that attack (since every hit increases the multiplier), so you can sacrifice a couple slots to put some good utility units
- there are several types of booster in the game,remember,only one of each type can be active at the same time in a given turn

- class/type boosters
- orb boosters
- chain boosters
- color effectiveness booster
- conditionl attack boosters
- + atk per hit boosters

the most common are the first 2 and the one you should focus at the beginning...try to put in your team at least a correct type/class booster and an orb booster, since they will increase your atk exponentially. after you have put those three units in place (captain,type booster and orb booster) you can dedicate the other spot to some utility units (delayers,damage reducers) or something that can assure you get the right orbs, what we call orb manipulators.

what you will use depends no your box...as i said,since mihawk is dex, an akainu friend would be really useful but it depends on how many friends you have with that character as captain when you are famring..otherwise just play a little with the damage calculator and see what you can do with the units you have right now

bjork

Did a few singles, last pull was a red poster. Ace, which is my third.

Did some runs on the SH Journey and got lots of money bags, sigh sigh

EMT0

Banned

Nah, but Bjork does a pretty good job of explaining what Legend units are. But I'm going to put extra emphasis on what Commish said; really, don't treat the game like a race and never feel pressured to buy gems unless you want to treat yourself. Most content in the game can be cleared with Free To Play(F2P) units, all content returns regularly, content that supposedly isn't returning will actually roll back around in a few months, and you don't need a Legend unit's dream team containing 3+ Legends to 'git gud'.

I'm a case study in not going too HAM; I gemmed/farmed things hard and frequently from Day 1 after I restarted with a Legend account and had most of OPTC-GAF impressed/disturbed with my rate of progress. I pulled a lot, grinded a lot, and put up a decent chunk of change to have a monster account but the truth is, I'd have been just fine and be close to where I am today if I'd paced myself better and with a lot less spending; there's a large number of days where there isn't anything at all to do because I treated the game like a race. The key to getting the most out of this game with minimal money investment is:

• Patience - Everything returns, everything. Your gems give more bang for buck at higher levels so gem hoarding isn't only smart, it's encouraged. Clear content at your own pace. Sure, minmax when you can, and if you really want to play more/get a specific unit maxed out by all means go for it, but not every fortnight character or raid needs to be maxed out ASAP. This was my folly and while I enjoyed my time a whole lot, it wasn't really needed in the end.
  • Gem Management - Don't pull outside of Sugofests. But furthermore, don't pull on Sugofests unless they're offering an amazing deal that OPTC-GAF or r/OPTC consider amazing like guaranteed Legends, all Gold poster Sugofests, etc. The only exception to this is when you're first starting out and story gems drop fast and early, since you need to get more RR units under your belt. This ties into patience, but it also merits its own section. Try to get the most that you can out of every gem. Before doing a pull, always think on what you could be getting instead with that gem. Is a dupe Miss Goldenweek worth 8 copies of Mihawk?
  • Team Planning - Make sure that you've got a plan for upcoming content, and what you need to do to clear it. Set goals for yourself so that you'll be able to accomplish the end goal content thanks to your planning ahead. Make ample use of the damage calculator and character database to plan out your teams and units that you want to prioritize. Check out guides on youtube or the subreddit, etc. If you know what you're going to do ahead of time, you get to not stress over the game which is important to keep in mind. Arguably, half the game is team planning and resource management, while the other half is actually clearing content.
  • Start with a Legend - Seriously, this will make life for you so much easier in the short and longterm. We're not about that Gear 2nd -> Mihawk -> Pray for random Legend life anymore. Good beginner choices are Akainu, Timeskip Luffy, Blackbeard, Cavendish, and Rayleigh. Sengoku is the easiest Legend to use for a new player, but he's also the one that gets powercrept hardest in the lategame while all the other Legends listed are evergreen.

bjork

a dupe Miss Goldenweek is... I wish we could see lifetime stats. I've had to have pulled her at least 50 times.

RedBoot

a dupe Miss Goldenweek is... I wish we could see lifetime stats. I've had to have pulled her at least 50 times.

I pulled her a lot in the past, but Mr. 5 has been my unwelcome friend more often lately.

Gentle reminder that the Baroque Works + Cobymeppo units were pulled from JPN's RR pool roughly around the time the Rayshop was introduced.

koryuken

Nah, but Bjork does a pretty good job of explaining what Legend units are. But I'm going to put extra emphasis on what Commish said; really, don't treat the game like a race and never feel pressured to buy gems unless you want to treat yourself. Most content in the game can be cleared with Free To Play(F2P) units, all content returns regularly, content that supposedly isn't returning will actually roll back around in a few months, and you don't need a Legend unit's dream team containing 3+ Legends to 'git gud'.

I'm a case study in not going too HAM; I gemmed/farmed things hard and frequently from Day 1 after I restarted with a Legend account and had most of OPTC-GAF impressed/disturbed with my rate of progress. I pulled a lot, grinded a lot, and put up a decent chunk of change to have a monster account but the truth is, I'd have been just fine and be close to where I am today if I'd paced myself better and with a lot less spending; there's a large number of days where there isn't anything at all to do because I treated the game like a race. The key to getting the most out of this game with minimal money investment is:

• Patience - Everything returns, everything. Your gems give more bang for buck at higher levels so gem hoarding isn't only smart, it's encouraged. Clear content at your own pace. Sure, minmax when you can, and if you really want to play more/get a specific unit maxed out by all means go for it, but not every fortnight character or raid needs to be maxed out ASAP. This was my folly and while I enjoyed my time a whole lot, it wasn't really needed in the end.
  • Gem Management - Don't pull outside of Sugofests. But furthermore, don't pull on Sugofests unless they're offering an amazing deal that OPTC-GAF or r/OPTC consider amazing like guaranteed Legends, all Gold poster Sugofests, etc. The only exception to this is when you're first starting out and story gems drop fast and early, since you need to get more RR units under your belt. This ties into patience, but it also merits its own section. Try to get the most that you can out of every gem. Before doing a pull, always think on what you could be getting instead with that gem. Is a dupe Miss Goldenweek worth 8 copies of Mihawk?
  • Team Planning - Make sure that you've got a plan for upcoming content, and what you need to do to clear it. Set goals for yourself so that you'll be able to accomplish the end goal content thanks to your planning ahead. Make ample use of the damage calculator and character database to plan out your teams and units that you want to prioritize. Check out guides on youtube or the subreddit, etc. If you know what you're going to do ahead of time, you get to not stress over the game which is important to keep in mind. Arguably, half the game is team planning and resource management, while the other half is actually clearing content.
  • Start with a Legend - Seriously, this will make life for you so much easier in the short and longterm. We're not about that Gear 2nd -> Mihawk -> Pray for random Legend life anymore. Good beginner choices are Akainu, Timeskip Luffy, Blackbeard, Cavendish, and Rayleigh. Sengoku is the easiest Legend to use for a new player, but he's also the one that gets powercrept hardest in the lategame while all the other Legends listed are evergreen.

I would very very strongly suggest getting an Akainu account if you can. He is like a Sengoku for early game and is still god-tier for late game as well. Unlike TS Luffy he does not rely on ultra hard content for his subs.

bobohoro

Single pull got me dupe Usopp Pirates. 100 RP I guess.

Running story island until I drop Magellan. Not character drops at all, but tons of CC, which I didn't expect going into this event. Oh well.

Put farming HW FN for sockets on the backburner for now, drop rate is just too low, would rather do coli or other stuff. SW Franky is halfway done, will finish with his coli, TS Nami isn't quite so important, SW Luffy is only missing one bind socket and at least one of my two TS Choppers is three quarter done, so it's not all bad.

bobohoro

Oh yeah, that's also kinda happening.
Not even looked at the raid yet. Though I guess a double Tesoro team should easily do the job.

Kyou

Oh yeah, that's also kinda happening.
Not even looked at the raid yet. Though I guess a double Tesoro team should easily do the job.
We're getting him so late it's going to be a bloodbath.

Thinking about skilling up an extra unevolved Luffy to have as a Slasher delayer for Zoro but that feels a little crazy.

RedBoot

Thinking about skilling up an extra unevolved Luffy to have as a Slasher delayer for Zoro but that feels a little crazy.

I actually briefly considered making a gimmick team with unevolved NM Luffy, Kimono Robin, Wild Sanji, etc, basically a slasher team of people who aren't slashers, but it's probably more trouble than it's worth (also we're never getting Kimono Robin).

But yeah, probably going for the minimum 20 NML's tonight/tomorrow. I'm sure I could do more but I'd much rather make sure I re-socket Zephyr and farm Shiki.

MiTYH

I'll definitely run NM Luffy a bit. There's nothing over the weekend/Z's raid I don't need anymore, so I can get my dead end farming done there. Double Tesoro seems easy enough. Shame he's coming so late in the game to be a challenge, just like Pica

EMT0

Banned
I would very very strongly suggest getting an Akainu account if you can. He is like a Sengoku for early game and is still god-tier for late game as well. Unlike TS Luffy he does not rely on ultra hard content for his subs.

While that's true, you're going to be on a perennial thirst mode for specific RR STR units as Akainu, or Legend Doffy. TS Luffy can start wrecking face purely with early game F2P units and his hype train doesn't slow down at all. But I'm all aboard that #TeamBlackbeard train anyways. It'll make a real man out of you. Even if you're a girl. The manliest, yo.

I know I said I wouldn't gem but the two gems I got today from download bonus + daily gem were just begging to be spent on Colo Apoo who I've got languishing at 21 CD. 2 gems later, 40 Apoo dupes. Welp, lol. After clearing the Ace coliseum, I'm gonna shoot for ~60 off natural stamina from tomorrow night onwards, any any extra stamina will go into Colo Vista. I'd like to socket SW Ace but I'll be damned if I'm dropping even more gems right now. Zephyr, Colo Zephyr, Shiki, Golden Lion Pirates FN, Whitebeard Pirates. This is my mantra for the next three weeks :s

ExVicis

I don't even know if I want to go any harder than natural Stamina on NM Luffy. Unless there's something I don't know either won't Luffy be back long before the movie raidbosses? If that is the case maybe a handful but I can't give him that many character slots when I'm having a hard time with box since already.

MiTYH

Wow, NM luffy is... really freaking easy. Went in with a double Tesoro team and missed a LOT of hits, but still survived one of his hits thanks to T-Bone. So, yeah, withuot being an idiot with timing, this works fine.

Probably just natural stamina. I do eventually want a stacked NM luffy for powerhouse teams (LegendLucci) but for now.... eh. There's more to focus on.

EDIT: SERVER MAINTENANCE June 12th 19:00, to version 6.2.0. Chopper missions here we come?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
NM seems like something I don't need for anything. I got one for collection purposes, but that's it.

bjork

My 850-day bonus was 5 gems, so I threw a pull with it, during a sugofest, and I gotttt...

Mister 3 evolved
!!!!!

Anyway, running NM Luffy is simple but it feels like it takes forever. Probably just gonna do natural stamina on him and see what I end up with.

Majukun

i'm gonna close the farming day with 35 nightmare luffy...i don't wanna fill my box too much..and also i don't run either fighter or powerhouse teams anyway

NM seems like something I don't need for anything. I got one for collection purposes, but that's it.

i think the best use it's as a combo barrier reducer, since he's one of the best units in that regard, but that's it.
Aaand that's two Rayleighs dropped from Strawhat's Journey. If you like me so much old man, I'd better see your RR version and purple skull show up in the coming months.

rayleight is basically the reason why i'm running the island (that and the fact that i have no sue for the units and books in buggy's fortnight) but he refuses to drop..only decent character i got from the 40 stamina is magellan but i already had him.
i'm also hoping to drop something before the end of the first week since in he second i'm gonna run the nami/robin move fortnight because of dex usopp books and sockets for timeskip nami e 3d2y robin.

Kyou

Think I'm just one and done on NM luffy. Not the funnest fight and stamina seems better spent elsewhere right now.

RedBoot

Finished with NML for now. I assume the stage 4 Luffy has a fairly low chance of dropping? Didn't get him once in my 20 runs. Would have been nice to get a 2-fer.

Easy run otherwise, it's weird to have a raid boss with only about 1 million HP again (even if you do have to beat him twice). I got to use Log Robin for once!

I finished with 72 NM Lufffy copies. Each run with my Sengoku team took just over 2 minutes so I didn't mind going in as hard for copies. After I max NM Luffy, any extra copies will go towards socketing my two other Luffys in need of sockets.

aitakute

Meh, couldn't max Sabo skill with today x2. Hancock raid today, Momonga in stage one will give you x2 atk for 98 turns so you don't need to bring any atk buff characters. Good for those who still need to grind Hancock

mileS

Only 21 Whitebeard books, I hope that's sufficient enough to get that Special in usable range.

May I ask how many gems you used to refill? Maybe its another case of "the people with the worst luck are the loudest" but I've been reading through the rates on reddit this go around and there's more than a few people with 50 gems put in with not much to show for it. Reading through that thread made me realize how deep people go for farming a certain book or w/e. I can never imagine the thought of putting 50 gems into one fortnight for a week. Maybe down the road when its for a legend I really care about. Okay whatever now that I think about it I will put 50 gems into whatever drops TS Luffy books eventually. That would be a game changer. Have had terrible luck with almighty's and I swear to fucking god 80% of my TS Luffy friends have at least 3 skill ups.

I finished with 72 NM Lufffy copies. Each run with my Sengoku team took just over 2 minutes so I didn't mind going in as hard for copies. After I max NM Luffy, any extra copies will go towards socketing my two other Luffys in need of sockets.

That's a sick haul there.

ExVicis

May I ask how many gems you used to refill? Maybe its another case of "the people with the worst luck are the loudest" but I've been reading through the rates on reddit this go around and there's more than a few people with 50 gems put in with not much to show for it. Reading through that thread made me realize how deep people go for farming a certain book or w/e. I can never imagine the thought of putting 50 gems into one fortnight for a week. Maybe down the road when its for a legend I really care about. Okay whatever now that I think about it I will put 50 gems into whatever drops TS Luffy books eventually. That would be a game changer. Have had terrible luck with almighty's and I swear to fucking god 80% of my TS Luffy friends have at least 3 skill ups.
Can't remember where I started initially but I want to guess maybe 20 gems, give or take a couple. I was actually hoping to have 35 but I think that was way too lofty for how lucky I was getting on the drops. Really wish I had more books but at least all the Strawhats I wanted socketed are socketed. So even if my luck on the skill is horrible (god forbid or I'm chucking my phone) TS Chopper and Franky don't need to be bothered with.

DONT MAKE USE OF JAPAN 2X SKILLUP

ITS A TRAP

Just got 1/10 on Raid Kuma *sobs*
You're making me real nervous about my Whitebeard books here...

Top Bottom