• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

EMT0

Banned
Well shit, I finally somehow maxed the Big Top. There goes my reliable cola sink. I might give that Shanks zombie team a try myself.

Just Pica for today. Gonna end up feeding some right away, especially since the game just gave me a meat snail. :/

Also: this week's chapter of the manga contained the annual popularity poll (Viz translation had the English equivalent, the US likes Brook a lot more than Japan). It reminded me of something very important: Treasure Cruise still lacks a Chouchou unit! This must be remedied.

One day we'll get a Dressrosa Batch 3, and his graciousness. The bull. The Legend. UCY shall grace us with his presence. Literal Legend, I want a Legend Ucy starring the Dressrosa weirdos like Gantz and Jean Ango.

Majukun

i thought we still had another day of prep,instead tomorrow is already int doffy time

as of now, my celebral team should work, my striker team needs testing, fighter team is shaky as all hell.

RedBoot

I think everybody's Fighter team is shaky as hell. :)

I haven't even planned one yet, honestly. 5+ Luffy and friend TS Luffy, Raid Sabo, Koala, INTvankov, Senor Pink, and pray a lot, maybe?

Majukun

I think everybody's Fighter team is shaky as hell. :)

I haven't even planned one yet, honestly. 5+ Luffy and friend TS Luffy, Raid Sabo, Koala, INTvankov, Senor Pink, and pray a lot, maybe?

well,if somebody has ts luffy, he is set for the fighter part

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can you post the teams you are running ? I havent looked much into it yet but i wanna get at least one copy. Fighter wont work for me. Striker probably out as well...unless Legend Sabo can do it.....and well Ceberal maybe but i dont have Red Force lol.

Might be better off just farming Tashigi books.

bobohoro

Oh yeah, Doffy soon. I have no idea if I have any chance at a team.
I actually haven't a clue what he does. Need to look it up.
For Fighter I might try a LegLucci team, but from what I gather that one is pretty much impossible without G-4?
Cerebral with Momonga and Invasion Shanks (might use a few Almighties to get him further down) with 3D2Y Robin and a Croc FC should somehow work, right?
Striker should also work, kinda, with Paulie and Ikaros somewhere in there and a FC QCK Law.

Oh well, let's farm some Pica first. Only have 2 skill-ups to go, so I'll use my natural stamina and leave it at that.

Majukun

Can you post the teams you are running ? I havent looked much into it yet but i wanna get at least one copy. Fighter wont work for me. Striker probably out as well...unless Legend Sabo can do it.....and well Ceberal maybe but i dont have Red Force lol.

Might be better off just farming Tashigi books.

my cerebral team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...0:99:100:0:0,836:99C16,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S9.47H

my striker team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...1:99,1025:99,575:99C16,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S9.47H

my fighter team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...4:99,1329:70,671:99C18,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S9.47H

cw_sasuke

Some nice setups, thanks.
Maybe i can give the Striker team a shot...i didnt know that Colo Killer had such a nice leader skill. Only sucks that i dont have Colo Hawkins skilled or leveled.

Majukun

Some nice setups, thanks.
Maybe i can give the Striker team a shot...i didnt know that Colo Killer had such a nice leader skill. Only sucks that i dont have Colo Hawkins skilled or leveled.
well,hawkins is the least necessary sub there..killer and whitebeard (plus your orb farming on stage 4) should assure plenty of matching orbs, but hawkins is the safest

an alternative,if you have it farmed,is young whitebeard that also gives you a really useful hp cut AND he is psy

another alternative is substitute hawkins with diamante...after you revive with mirage tempo nami you should have a 1 turn window to delay the remaining doffy and kill him semi safely..of course it still means that you have to farm your orbs by yourself, or at least those qck and str orbs that killer will turn into matching

Kyou

So Cerebral is easily where I'm worst off for NeoDoffy, so I've been thinking about it all day and I think I just cracked it. I don't know if I'm an idiot or a genius, but check out my """Cerebral""" team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,78:1,1163:99C20,10B0D0E1297Q0L0G0R40S98.99H

Totally Cerebral! Not in any way basically anything else!

with a player to be named later

edit: Maybe Choppermask. I can go into Doflamingo with an attack boost and avoid his debuff I think

ExVicis

I'd really like to think I'm set for Fighter Composition with my TS Luffy but like I've said in the past my Sabo has virtually 0 goddamn skill-ups. I'm really actually worried about that being something I need for any Fighter team I have to make.

Majukun

that moment when most of your skillups give you a 2/5...except for ywb and shanks that only go 1/5 every time

oh well at least i was on average, but at this rhythm i'm going to complete them in 2020

Skillup time!

Books:

Buffalo: 2/12 = max
Tashigi: 6/19 = level 7
Ricky: 4/14 = level 5
colo coby: 1/3 = level 2
Vergo: 0/3
Str Kaku: 0/4

Copies:

Dalmatian: 2/8 = max
Pekoms: 2/4 = level 4

Berry Good: 0/9
Toy Soldier: 2/11 = level 3
Colo Coby: 9/34 = max
Y.WB: 0/2
Pica: 4/18 = level 12
Y.Rebecca: 4/14 = max
Aokiji: 2/15 = level 10
Baron: 0/3

Fairly average results in the end, at least I got colo Coby max skilled for use with Fuji though!

Majukun

guys,if you wanna do your doffy STOP NOW

global neo doffy is different for global,i repeat,DIFFERENT

so the teams we have made are kind of useless now...for better or worse

wait for braver players to do their runs and craft new strategies

luckily,i just did the 40 stamina as a try for me cerebral team

as of now

cerebral: seems like it binds your specials (ts nami seems the solution)

striker: changes your orbs

matching to tnd
rest to block

and halves your chain multiplier (and that's why they suggested zeo,those sob)

fighrter: still shuffles orb at the start and gains a rainbow shield..as of now we don't know if he reshuffles when you try to change it...anyone remembers who was suggested for this fight in the notice?

guys,if you wanna do your doffy STOP NOW

global neo doffy is different for global,i repeat,DIFFERENT

so the teams we have made are kind of useless now...for better or worse

wait for braver players to do their runs and craft new strategies

luckily,i just did the 40 stamina as a try for me cerebral team

as of now

cerebral: seems like it binds your specials (ts nami seems the solution)

striker: changes your orbs

matching to tnd
rest to block

and halves your chain multiplier (and that's why they suggested zeo,those sob)

fighrter: still shuffles orb at the start and gains a rainbow shield..as of now we don't know if he reshuffles when you try to change it...anyone remembers who was suggested for this fight in the notice?

Looks like Doc Q will give you full matching orbs for strikers and you'll want to bring Zeo to negate the chain lock.

Both Lucci and Jimbe seem viable for fighter captains now which is a good sign. QCK Kalifa might be useful if you need her too.

Majukun

Looks like Doc Q will give you full matching orbs for strikers and you'll want to bring Zeo to negate the chain lock.

Both Lucci and Jimbe seem viable for fighter captains now which is a good sign. QCK Kalifa might be useful if you need her too.

yeah,i still need to understand if i can just change hawkins with doc q and still burst them even with the half chain debuff (that should basically half your atk like the raid originally did right,difference is that now you can focus on the 2 doffy instead of having to kill the minions too.

edit: seems that fighter doesn't reshuffle..so maybe just a combo of freidn legend jinbe and pekoms to eliminate the harder to hit part might suffice for that raid..

still waiting till the evening to do the raids..i don't wanna have surprises since they are timed

yeah,i still need to understand if i can just change hawkins with doc q and still burst them even with the half chain debuff (that should basically half your atk like the raid originally did right,difference is that now you can focus on the 2 doffy instead of having to kill the minions too.

edit: seems that fighter doesn't reshuffle..so maybe just a combo of freidn legend jinbe and pekoms to eliminate the harder to hit part might suffice for that raid..

still waiting till the evening to do the raids..i don't wanna have surprises since they are timed

According to reddit, if you reshuffle orbs on the fighter version he'll cut your hp by 90% and apply a no-heal debuff to your team, that's probably why RR coby was suggested.

Majukun

According to reddit, if you reshuffle orbs on the fighter version he'll cut your hp by 90% and apply a no-heal debuff to your team, that's probably why RR coby was suggested.

kalifa too can act like a mirage nami at that point..how many turns of shield does he have? and how much hp,that's the point...

because you can do something like this

friend legend jinbe
captain jinbe/5+ chopper
kalifa
raid sabo
senor pink
koala

you pick the mayching orbs with jinbe and get hp cutted, use only one orb and use kalifa to survive the attack..then burst with 5/6 matching orbs

problem is if you can kill them with only one big burst and a secondary one later with only sabo (which should be around 600k damage as the base..enough to kill an almost dead one,but not to burst an entire doffy

They're using the Neo raids to promote using specific RR units. For fighters the TS STR Chopper is being promoted since he'll get rid of Doffy's damage reduction buff. The only problem is that his starting cd is 25 and even with the 5 turn cd reduction for being a promoted units, 20 turns is still a hella long time for a raid. Ain't nobody got time for that!

They're using the Neo raids to promote using specific RR units. For fighters the TS STR Chopper is being promoted since he'll get rid of Doffy's damage reduction buff. The only problem is that his starting cd is 25 and even with the 5 turn cd reduction for being a promoted units, 20 turns is still a hella long time for a raid. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I'm gonna try anyway, considering the enormous penalty for using senor pink with these changes I'd rather bring monster chopper and stall out 19 turns (one more than ts luffy himself) than having to deal with heal bind.

Majukun

well i was used to stall a shitload of turns when farming doffy back in the day..it's actually kind of easy to stall a lot in that raid

by the way..as of now here are my modified teams..still have to test them,but hopefully they should work

cerebral team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,908:99,1366:99,836:99C16,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S0H

fighter team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...4:99,752:99,671:99C18,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R13S0H

striker team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...1278:99,1025:99,422:99C10,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S0H

cw_sasuke

Wow didnt expect this....it makes things less predictable for us but at the same time its cool that the challenges are being adjusted for Global players.

I will wait a bit and try a 60 stamina stage later once my stamina is up,

Majukun

well i was used to stall a shitload of turns when farming doffy back in the day..it's actually kind of easy to stall a lot in that raid

by the way..as of now here are my modified teams..still have to test them,but hopefully they should work

cerebral team

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,908:99,1366:99,836:99C16,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S0H

fighter team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...4:99,752:99,671:99C18,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R13S0H

striker team
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...1278:99,1025:99,422:99C10,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S0H

hmm,nw that i think about it,my fighter team doesn't really work..ist barelyy kills one doffy but then has no way to kill the second one since the orbs are gone

MiTYH

Skillup went pretty well today. Don't remember specifics but I remember some:

• Enel- After 500000 years, FINALLY MAXED! Sockets almost done
  • Legend Lucci- Max! Second go-round with these books, but feels nice to have another Quad-Max'd legend!
  • Toy Soldier- 5/15, so not terrible. Sockets are decent but need more.
  • FN Kid Rebecca- Max, but sockets suck
  • Raid Pica- 2/8, still sucks
  • NewMihawk- 1/10, but this was my second copy, so whatever
  • Raid Aokiji- 1/10. This is my new Enel
  • Ricky-3/9
  • Buffalo- 2/11
  • Colo Killer- 1/1 haha I need to farm this eventually...
  • T-bone- Took most of my 14 copies, but I finally maxed him!

Still no ideas for NeoDoffy. It sounds like a beast and a half. I've got like... 6 hours till my stamina is full, so I'll see what I can throw together

Majukun

daamn i'm rusty with my croco team..threw away a couple runs by not hitting perfects..hopefully i'll get better as the week goes on

still waiting a bit before doing the striker and the,gloam,fighter part

cw_sasuke

Didnt even know we had skill up today. Finally maxed Fujitora. Also got Colo Killer down to 10CD, so quite solid.
Had wildly good skill ups so I decided to go for it and used my almighties on Blackbeard. Went 4/6!

You won...congrats !!

mileS

Had wildly good skill ups so I decided to go for it and used my almighties on Blackbeard. Went 4/6!
Grats! This inspired me to try my 6 on TS Luffy. 2/6 is something I'll accept. I would have raged with anything less considering I'm 0/20 almighty books on him before this.

Right after that I started to get owned. I was 3 Neo Mihawk skill ups away from max, with 38 copies to use. Obviously I over farmed for a reason because I went 0/30.... reset my game and got the last 3 I needed. Again I was very close to raging.

After that I went 0/20 on Vista (He has to be at least 0/40 overall at this point). 0/1 for about 10 different random characters. I think I'm done using single copies or books. Whenever I feed singles it seems like I have less than a 1% chance to level. Has been that way since I started playing.

Majukun

striker version got me 6 copies..and then i went 0/5 :/

later i'll try the fighter version...as ogf now..cerebral works but it's shaky since you need to hit almost all perfects in the first burst to kill bottom doffy and do decent damage on the other one..i wonder if it works better by attacking with heracles'n as second to last and then legend croco...

striker version is piece of cake if you just use kimono nami to stall the chain debuff away and then burst with everyone else

fighter...we will see...

striker version got me 6 copies..and then i went 0/5 :/

later i'll try the fighter version...as ogf now..cerebral works but it's shaky since you need to hit almost all perfects in the first burst to kill bottom doffy and do decent damage on the other one..i wonder if it works better by attacking with heracles'n as second to last and then legend croco...

striker version is piece of cake if you just use kimono nami to stall the chain debuff away and then burst with everyone else

striker...we will see...

Why aren't you using colo Drake?

Kyou

My fake cerebral team works like a charm. Legend Doffy/Doffy, Caesar, Trebol, Tesoro, and TS Nami. Just destroys him.

Except when I eat shit on three runs from missing perfects because I just woke up...

HabeeNo

2/25 on Skillups for Pica. Urgh.

EDIT: Decided to try both Fighter and Striker stages, and even tho I have the units, my CDs are too high :( wont be able to do my part when it comes to the points

MiTYH

My fake cerebral team works like a charm. Legend Doffy/Doffy, Caesar, Trebol, Tesoro, and TS Nami. Just destroys him.

Except when I eat shit on three runs from missing perfects because I just woke up...

I like that team, I think I'll steal it when my stamina refills.

Found a fighter team on reddit i could use. Double Sengoku, Kimono Nami, Tesoro, Momonga, and Noland. Haven't tried it but took it on 40 stamina and crushed it, obviously.

Got 2/4 drops, and 0 skillups. The again, since it starts at 23 and not 28, I'm counting it as 5 skillups for free!

Kyou

I like that team, I think I'll steal it when my stamina refills.

My strategy is: Farm an orb on Tesoro or use his special on stage 4, use the right Doflamingo and Trebol and Caesar. This'll give you a guaranteed four matching orbs. With that I could kill the bottom Doflamingo and half the top on turn one.

Majukun

found my fighter team..it's a bit slow,but consistent

friend ts luffy
capt. ivankov
5+ luffy
senor pink
raid sabo
koala

EMT0

Banned
Skillups went GURETO for me. I maxed Colo Killer, Pica, and most importantly, Legend Hancock after 30+ almighty manuals. FINALLY.

eb07bd44d9ec8ceacf78e724fe198a66.jpg

Other lucky highlights include V1 Robin, Colo Coby and Helmeppo, and I guess Saldeath who are all maxed or I had incredibly good luck with. In the eh category goes SW Luffy and Hannaybal, who both were completely average and are still not maxed. Anyways, I'll go and do my research for all of these Doffy stages. But I've got a feeling that Cerebral is going to be by far the biggest pain in my ass.

Hana-Bi

Need to think of some teams for Doffy now with all those changes.

What is the fastest team for the 40 stam version? What do the Doffys do on stage 5 in the 40 stam version?

cw_sasuke

Nice, congrats on Boa...she is the worst skill up wise from what ive seen online xD

Nearly 10 runs on the current FN and i only got 2 Tashigi drops...game really didnt want me to max skill her today.

At 18 right now...3 more to go.
Found a fighter team on reddit i could use. Double Sengoku, Kimono Nami, Tesoro, Momonga, and Noland. Haven't tried it but took it on 40 stamina and crushed it, obviously.

Got 2/4 drops, and 0 skillups. The again, since it starts at 23 and not 28, I'm counting it as 5 skillups for free!

Interesting...i might give this one a try.

Managed to farm 3 copies with my TS Luffy fighter team so far.

Even with the added CD reduction on top, stalling out TS Chopper's special isn't fun; really dragging down my team.

I'd like 5 skillups on neo doffy total before he runs out, as that'd put him in the "viable for actual use" territory, but unless I get very lucky with stamina meats that seems somewhat unlikely to happen.

Kyou

Managed to farm 3 copies with my TS Luffy fighter team so far.

Even with the added CD reduction on top, stalling out TS Chopper's special isn't fun; really dragging down my team.

I'd like 5 skillups on neo doffy total before he runs out, as that'd put him in the "viable for actual use" territory, but unless I get very lucky with stamina meats that seems somewhat unlikely to happen.
Yeah if I can get him to 18 he'll be perfect for my Zoro team. Don't need to use his special before I burst anyway

bjork

I forgot about Doflamingo entirely and now it's bedtime. Guess it lets people work out teams and maybe I'll have a good one by the time I can play a bunch.

RedBoot

Skill-ups went well enough. Maxed Colo Moria (though he's a few sockets short) and managed to not only max skill and socket Colo Paulie, but I had enough left over to socket FN Paulie, and still had a handful left over to dump back into Colo Paulie for XP. Luckily, that basically takes the colo out of the schedule for me for the rest of the week, which means I can focus on Doffy and Soldier FN. Still would've liked to farm Bege for fun, but I'm still in gem hoard mode for now.

I can manage 7-8 runs on Striker for Doffy. Running 6+WB x2, Doc Q, Squard, Chinjao, and Raid Aokiji. Having both WB and Doc Q is absolute easy mode, probably as good as it gets for Global until Law drops tomorrow. Hopefully the other two will go as smoothly. It'd be nice to manage all the rewards.

mileS

If TS Luffy can clear Neo Doffy without WB or Boa's ship then I'll get as many copies as I can. Going to leave the others alone for now. That or I could stop being lazy and work on my forest clears..

Was thinking
TS Luffy x2
Ivankov (int)
Sabo
S.Pink
Koala

from what I've gathered with the changes to global's Neo Doffy (fighter) Jinbe teams have an easier time, while TS Luffy teams have to stall out a few rounds on the boss stage.

Anyone else feeling weak for the upcoming Sugo? I'm starting to make excuses to pull myself..

EMT0

Banned
Skill-ups went well enough. Maxed Colo Moria (though he's a few sockets short) and managed to not only max skill and socket Colo Paulie, but I had enough left over to socket FN Paulie, and still had a handful left over to dump back into Colo Paulie for XP. Luckily, that basically takes the colo out of the schedule for me for the rest of the week, which means I can focus on Doffy and Soldier FN. Still would've liked to farm Bege for fun, but I'm still in gem hoard mode for now.

I can manage 7-8 runs on Striker for Doffy. Running 6+WB x2, Doc Q, Squard, Chinjao, and Raid Aokiji. Having both WB and Doc Q is absolute easy mode, probably as good as it gets for Global until Law drops tomorrow. Hopefully the other two will go as smoothly. It'd be nice to manage all the rewards.

Looking good, that's about how many runs I get in with 6+ WB. The only difference is that I swap out Chinjao for Rakuyo for a third PSY Striker. I can even clear the stage with only 1 Whitebeard special if it comes down to it when I use Rakuyo for more PSY-based damage. And sadly, that's actually happened to me a few times due to most WBs I see up not being maxed. Not that I blame them considering how much of a pain in the ass it is to get his books. I'll be trying out my Fighter team, which is pretty much identical to mileS' team minus my use of 5+ Luffy over TS Luffy.

RedBoot

Looking good, that's about how many runs I get in with 6+ WB. The only difference is that I swap out Chinjao for Rakuyo for a third PSY Striker. I can even clear the stage with only 1 Whitebeard special if it comes down to it when I use Rakuyo for more PSY-based damage. And sadly, that's actually happened to me a few times due to most WBs I see up not being maxed. Not that I blame them considering how much of a pain in the ass it is to get his books. I'll be trying out my Fighter team, which is pretty much identical to mileS' team minus my use of 5+ Luffy over TS Luffy.

Yeah, my WB's 3 levels off max skill, hence why I want all the almighty book rewards. :) Luckily I can clear it with only one WB special as well, though it's fairly easy to stall 20 turns.

As for Fighters, I found a janky-ish one that seems good for 6 or so clears: INTvankov with TS Luffy FC, Raid Sabo, Colo Ace, Koala, and Senor Pink. Fun fact: If you KO the bottom Doffy, the orb shuffle won't activate any more, so Pink is safe to use.

Now to find a Croc team for Cerebral that doesn't require Legend Doffy...

EMT0

Banned
Yeah, my WB's 3 levels off max skill, hence why I want all the almighty book rewards. :) Luckily I can clear it with only one WB special as well, though it's fairly easy to stall 20 turns.

As for Fighters, I found a janky-ish one that seems good for 6 or so clears: INTvankov with TS Luffy FC, Raid Sabo, Colo Ace, Koala, and Senor Pink. Fun fact: If you KO the bottom Doffy, the orb shuffle won't activate any more, so Pink is safe to use.

Now to find a Croc team for Cerebral that doesn't require Legend Doffy...

I gotchu: here

RedBoot

Thanks! I don't have TS Nami either, but I suspect that'll still work if I swap her out for Mirage Tempo Nami (oh, duh, the video's description states as such). Basically just wait out the first two turns to get rid of the special bind and paralysis, use MT Nami before the attack on turn 2, then use all the specials on turn 3 and clear the Doffies on 3 and 4.

I really wanted to find a way to work Tsuru in there since I just got her on the free pulls and she prevents the paralysis, but I don't think there's room for her.

Top Bottom