• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

ExVicis

kfodb0c0w2jz.jpg

🤔

woo more grinding!

RedBoot

I'd love for that to be the case but they had a better shot at doing it about six months ago when we were only two batches behind Japan.

That's actually one of the weird things about this. We're oddly far behind on RR batches, especially compared to this time last year, and that's kind of the last thing you'd expect to be behind on since it's where they make most of their money. Being behind on FNs or colos is understandable due to the design of the game, but with RRs they're just not giving us enough chances to give them money. :p

It's actually to the point where I'd welcome another "3 batches in a month's time" like we got last year.

(As a side note, I'm also expecting us to get the 20th anni units a lot earlier than some of the other RR batches)

Majukun

hmm..i might be able to get a shanks-able team for kinemon..different tory for kanjuro..way too much crazy shit in his stage to deal with to be also ready for shanks...i'll probably farm kineon trying to get those last 3 skillups on shanks while farming it, so that i can then farm kanjuro without caring about the team being able to deal with shanks

as for tomorrow..i only need 1 skillup on my nightmare luffy ..so i might even not care at all about putting together an anti cavendish team for now..depends if by tomorrow launch time someone posts a fuji team for them..i found one on gamewith for cavendish but i have no idea how it's supposed to work since i don't read japanese, and also i have no idea how it works for nightmare luffy,which is not really a difficult raid boss per se,but it's tricky to do without a team made explicitly for it.

That's actually one of the weird things about this. We're oddly far behind on RR batches, especially compared to this time last year, and that's kind of the last thing you'd expect to be behind on since it's where they make most of their money. Being behind on FNs or colos is understandable due to the design of the game, but with RRs they're just not giving us enough chances to give them money. :p

It's actually to the point where I'd welcome another "3 batches in a month's time" like we got last year.

(As a side note, I'm also expecting us to get the 20th anni units a lot earlier than some of the other RR batches)

I wouldn't say we're far behind but more that they've really been churning them out in Japan. The batches we haven't gotten yet are the Strawhat accomplices, the Zou/Mink part 1 and 2, the Great Pirate Era villains, the 20th Anniversary Strawhats, and the new Boa batch. I'd rather not have to feel compelled to pull to get new units when I know their skill books are going to be that much further off in the future. We're just now getting skill books for the Blackbeard crew.

I think I have a good efficient team for the Kinemon coliseum. The Kanjuro colo on the other hand looks like it's going to be a pain. I don't see very many fast teams with the Moria slugfest that goes on and all the gimmicks the minibosses pull off.

hmm..i might be able to get a shanks-able team for kinemon..different tory for kanjuro..way too much crazy shit in his stage to deal with to be also ready for shanks...i'll probably farm kineon trying to get those last 3 skillups on shanks while farming it, so that i can then farm kanjuro without caring about the team being able to deal with shanks

Having a skill maxed Invasion Shanks is the most liberating feeling in this game right now.

linkent

Would be gladly spending gems if we get the guaranteed legend sugo.
But nope, 2 FN together with colo, neo, cavendish.
Playing the game with refills is crazily exhausting.

Anyway with this new Ranking, anyone got into 30mil club?
Think the hardest ranking/the one many missed is the Franky ranking where we need to burst him with high dmg in 1 turn.
Due to thst early release, really hard to reach score without a perfect team and Robin(special 2x int atk).
All other non-restrictive mission are easily done with LL,Killer,Zeff.

But nope, 2 FN together with colo, neo, cavendish.
Playing the game with refills is crazily exhausting.

Anyway with this new Ranking, anyone got into 30mil club?
Think the hardest ranking/the one many missed is the Franky ranking where we need to burst him with high dmg in 1 turn.
Due to thst early release, really hard to reach score without a perfect team and Robin(special 2x int atk).
All other non-restrictive mission are easily done with LL,Killer,Zeff.

The only ranking mission I couldn't beat was the very first one. I didn't have V1 Robin and the "best" INT lead I had was X-Drake who I had just pulled. I didn't even try it. It irks me that my otherwise perfect record will forever be tarnished. At least it's still a multiple of a million.

It also just occurred to me that I need 4 rainbow dragons. Cavendish, Kinemon, Kanjuro, and 6*+ Sabo all need a rainbow dragon to evolve.

EMT0

Banned
Three meats, two level ups, and five gems later I'm almost done with Breed's FN. 1 more skillup on SW Ace/Inazuma/RR Moria/Octopus Boxer, 2 more on Breed/Dugong. I'm going to go until I never need to farm this FN again. And also due to the new FN next week...I don't even know where all the gems to grind this hard are gonna come from. I finish up Breed, then I'm probably gonna gem my way through Kimono Croc. Farm the Sengoku FN with natural stamina, then switch over to the Don Sai FN when it drops...? I dunno man.

EDIT: Breed, Octopus Boxer, and Inazuma are down. SW Ace, PSY Dugong, and RR Moria are the only holdouts, and Breed could use one more Bind/Despair/AH socket. I know my goal for tomorrow.

Kyou

"Alright everything is perfect to destroy Cavendish this will be easy"
*green mob survives with 1 hp because I accidentally hit a great while changing targets, locking marco and leaving me with not enough hp to take a hit from cavendish*
:(

edit: I ran the numbers and including both zoro specials and the paltry Inthawk I'd do.... 5,004,000 damage. Talk about cutting it close

BUT TARGET ACQUIRED! Cavendish get! And if I can take him out with someone locked it should be no problem getting through with six people and full health

Hana-Bi

Damn it, got invaded but miscalculated my turns so I arrived at Cavendish with my orbs still locked for two turns... Couldn't beat him this way...

Majukun

Damn it, got invaded but miscalculated my turns so I arrived at Cavendish with my orbs still locked for two turns... Couldn't beat him this way...

how much is the invasion rate?
i only need 1 skillup on nightmare luffy so i don't know if i'm gonna bother to try and find a cavendishable team

Hana-Bi

i only need 1 skillup on nightmare luffy so i don't know if i'm gonna bother to try and find a cavendishable team

I think I got invaded after my third NL run. Will farm some more and see if the rate gets worse.

Now I'm at 6 runs without another invasion. So you can be lucky or you have to farm quite a bit for a chance of Cavendish.

MiTYH

I'm dying by not having the right legends. INTHawk and Sengoku can only carry me so far. I need a chance to get some better ones like Fuji, BB, Akainu, etc.

Waiting until 3rd anniversary doesn't seem ideal but... at this rate it may be my only bet. There's been too many failed attempts at Sugo to get mediocre units, and without a guaranteed legend I can't bring myself to pull

0/7 ambushes so far, not that I can beat it, but still, stats. Got 2/7 skillups, still very high for just the powerhouse version. Should probably be working on slasher more, but... meh

EDIT: Pirate level 350. Where does the time go...

EMT0

Banned
New month, that means Wild Sanji and Almighty Manuals. Let's gamble on Legend Zoro...

2/5 - Our boi is max special, and 85 CC to quadmaxing Zoro :^)

RedBoot

Ok....this was a good run.

Ah, so that's where all of mine have gone. :p

Seriously, I'm done with everyone in the Sengoku FN except Shiryu (and Lonz, but eff that). It's not that I've had bad luck with his skill ups (4 of 9), I'm just not getting the damn books.

Good to know which stages it can drop in, though. I've had Sengoku drop it as well so I guess 4 (8 on 2x) is the max per run?

MiTYH

Totals thanks to some stamina snails:

1/13 ambush (failed very very miserably)
5/13 skill ups

Currently, powerhouse NM Luffy is SkillLvl 10 (21 turns). Still have 5 more to go to max him, then I'll work on the slasher version since a delayer is always useful. Doubt I'll finish today, but even 5 skillups is worth it.

EMT0

Banned
I've gotten Thatch, SW Luffy, and SW Chopper all at max special without a Sabo skillup. If I finish Croc's sockets, I may just shrug my shoulders and wait for the Whitebeard Pirates FN to roll back around. I'm not liking these rates :mad:

ExVicis

It's been real bad for me. Been doing NM Luffy all day and have seen any sign of him. ALmost thought maybe I was wrong and there wasn't an Ambush today.

TheShah

This game has to know what legends you have. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of stamina without a single Corazon or Rayleigh skill book dropping. Got bored of it and started farming croc and sengoku fortnights and I'm fucking drowning in sabo and legend doffy books.

I've found zero videos of log luffy clearing invasion cavendish but I think it's possible. 0/11 in invasions though. Nightmare Luffy is such a boring raid.

bobohoro

Ok....this was a good run.

Nice.

My Shiryu luck isn't quite so good. Got 10 books total up until now of which I have gotten zero skill-ups. And it feels like they stopped dropping the last dozen runs.
Senior Pink on the other hand was skill-maxed with less than 10 books and drops like crazy.

Also haven't been ambushed by Cavendish yet. My NM is one off skill-max and lacks one orb socket, so I'll natural stamina him for that.

RedBoot

Finished Shiryu, so I'm done with the Sengoku FN. With meat snails, skill-up, and reasonable luck, it's actually pretty easy to finish up a FN in a few days. Will probably have to do it all again in a few days for Don Sai's FN.

Running Kimono Croc in the meantime, though there's not really a whole lot there that I need. I guess I'll skill up Thatch a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So can anyone hook me up with some written guides for the current Colo stages ? Still havent cleared any of the Chaos stages. Usually i check out the reddit Thread but this time they dont have any guides/help for the pre boss stages.

Ah, so that's where all of mine have gone. :p

Seriously, I'm done with everyone in the Sengoku FN except Shiryu (and Lonz, but eff that). It's not that I've had bad luck with his skill ups (4 of 9), I'm just not getting the damn books.

Good to know which stages it can drop in, though. I've had Sengoku drop it as well so I guess 4 (8 on 2x) is the max per run?

Im sry xD
This was on my OG account i dont even play that much but i have Shiryu on there so i thought on the last day of skillup lets double-stamina run that stage for a bit an managed to max skill him with good drop and skill up rates.

About Sengoku drops.....would it be worth socketing his STory version ? Seems like a nice Ceberal lead even though his active is useless. Dont see myself ever using FN Sengoku for anything.
Nice.

My Shiryu luck isn't quite so good. Got 10 books total up until now of which I have gotten zero skill-ups. And it feels like they stopped dropping the last dozen runs.
Senior Pink on the other hand was skill-maxed with less than 10 books and drops like crazy.

Also haven't been ambushed by Cavendish yet. My NM is one off skill-max and lacks one orb socket, so I'll natural stamina him for that.

Yeah you will get there...the FN just launched so there is more than enough days, if you get a couple good runs with 4x drops on him you are pretty much there, I will have my max skill Shiryu up most of the time on that account...i might even Socket him now to free up some box space.

Did 5 NM runs on my main with Sengoku ( 0 skillups lol) and got invaded once by Cavendish....had no clue what was going on and got bodied on stage 1 ...lol.

After a several-months long break I'm back in, kinda. Did a couple of Nightmare Luffy runs (easier than I expected with Sengoku) and today I managed to finally max Mihawk.

So, questions about this whole ambush thing. How often does it trigger, and does it matter what difficulty I did the raid in? I haven't been ambushed once running Luffy and Mihawk. Do cooldowns, ailments, HP, etc. carry over from the raid?

Majukun

After a several-months long break I'm back in, kinda. Did a couple of Nightmare Luffy runs (easier than I expected with Sengoku) and today I managed to finally max Mihawk.

So, questions about this whole ambush thing. How often does it trigger, and does it matter what difficulty I did the raid in? I haven't been ambushed once running Luffy and Mihawk. Do cooldowns, ailments, HP, etc. carry over from the raid?

the ambush rate varies both based on what raid/colo you are farming and at what difficulty..of course harder stuff has an higher rate...for example, a 60 stamina hard raid like akainu or a 50 stamina colosseum stage has the higher (for me it's around 1 every 4,but mileage may vary)..meanwhile a 40 stamina raidboss like nightmare luffy has a really low one.
the only thing you bring from the raid is the team itself, everything else resets to the start, like you just entered a normal content...so full hp,no buffs or debuffs

MiTYH

My ambush rate on 60 stamina raids is about 1/4. Varies but seems about that. For NMLuffy I was... 1/14? Something crazy

Yolo fed colo valentine's today, maxed her skill (got like.. 4/12 copies plus a handful of books, it was good for a non-rate up). Sockets are still... enh. 5bind, 4 despair, 3 AH. I really want AH more than anything so I'll probably give it a little go tomorrow

the ambush rate varies both based on what raid/colo you are farming and at what difficulty..of course harder stuff has an higher rate...for example, a 60 stamina hard raid like akainu or a 50 stamina colosseum stage has the higher (for me it's around 1 every 4,but mileage may vary)..meanwhile a 40 stamina raidboss like nightmare luffy has a really low one.
the only thing you bring from the raid is the team itself, everything else resets to the start, like you just entered a normal content...so full hp,no buffs or debuffs

My ambush rate on 60 stamina raids is about 1/4. Varies but seems about that. For NMLuffy I was... 1/14? Something crazy

Oh, gotcha. So I guess I'd have a better chance of getting ambushed running 60 Kuma. Not that my my usual Kuma team would stand a chance.

Majukun

shiryu books have completely dried otu...i spent liek 3 bars of stamina and i got 2 of them...for a grand total of 4 since the skillup ended

bjork

I guess I lied, I haven't been playing much at all. Zero-day holiday weekends will do that, though.

I'll be on vacation 2 weeks from now, but all this stuff will be gone by then.

EMT0

Banned
My campaign to kill all of these FNs continues going nicely. As soon as skillup ended, I got 10 Sabo books without spending a single gem. The game knows, man. I'm 1 Bind socket away from maxing Legend Croc, and once I finish him I'll be done with Kimono Croc for good, even if Sabo isn't maxed thanks to the Whitebeard Pirates FN which I still need to run a lot of, and that returns in a week and a half. That leaves this week's hitlist at:

-Rumbar Pirates(FN Brook needs more skillups, Corazon/RR units maxed)
-Breed(SW Ace/RR Moria 1 from max, all other FN/RR units maxed, Breed triple maxed)
-Kimono Croc(Legend Croc sockets done, all RR/FN maxed, 14 books for 3 Sabo skillups)

My goal for the rest of today is to finish Colo Apoo's sockets, which I've been lazy about. Then I'm (probably) going to farm Kuma + Cavendish later with the following team. My team for Enel tomorrow will likely be identical, except that I'll slap in DEX Raidhawk and Colo Killer for orbs. My Kuma team can handle Cavendish, and my Enel team will definitely be able to handle Cavendish. After that all I plan on doing nothing but farming the Sengoku FN, and grinding the hell out of Colo Kanjuro/Kinemon/Ambush Shanks.

Kuma:
wKoR8NT.png

Cavendish:
BOMNW7c.png

Enel:
QoUqMFs.png

ExVicis

Shanks is supposed to be a possible ambush for the Coliseum right? I've been real goddamn unlucky about getting ambushed. I guess I'm getting a ton of Don Chinjao copies but I'm not creative enough to figure what his uses are. All I really want is more Shanks copies though.

Got and beat Cavendish and my first Kuma run. Used this exact team. I actually ran into Cavendish on my second NML run but flubbed it because I ran Binz instead of GPU. Turns out GPU is pretty important for surviving the giant stage. Didn't see him again after that.

EMT0

Banned
Shanks is supposed to be a possible ambush for the Coliseum right? I've been real goddamn unlucky about getting ambushed. I guess I'm getting a ton of Don Chinjao copies but I'm not creative enough to figure what his uses are. All I really want is more Shanks copies though.

Yep, he's gonna be here for pretty much the entirety of Kinemon/Kanjuro's coliseum stint. Meanwhile, I'm goofing on Kuma by putting both Tashigi and Cabbage on the bottom row....RIP 60 stamina.

TheShah

Beat Cavendish first try with 5+ Luffy, TS Luffy friend captain, invasion shanks, TS Brook, Sabo, and Neo Mihawk. This feels like the easiest invasion by far. I want to try to use a SW Ace team but he got real shy after that first attempt.

cw_sasuke

Wanna farm some Kuma but lacking the max skill Enel friends - shoot me an invite if you have Enel up, 492.383.762.

bobohoro

Wanna farm some Kuma but lacking the max skill Enel friends - shoot me an invite if you have Enel up, 492.383.762.

Have changed my main captain to Enel.

Don't know if I'm gonna look for Cav. Have both Kuma and Enel maxed and would rather wait for Neo Raids to get a second copy. Maybe getting one copy with Double Shiryu later in the day, but will rather focus on getting Shiryu SBs again.

cw_sasuke

Have changed my main captain to Enel.

Don't know if I'm gonna look for Cav. Have both Kuma and Enel maxed and would rather wait for Neo Raids to get a second copy. Maybe getting one copy with Double Shiryu later in the day, but will rather focus on getting Shiryu SBs again.

Thanks bro, just saw both of your Enels up...perfect thats 120 stam spent.

PS. What Shiryu team would let you clear Kuma + Cavendish ? Wont try it just interested to see/read what the setup looks like.

Majukun

PS. What Shiryu team would let you clear Kuma + Cavendish ? Wont try it just interested to see/read what the setup looks like.

shiryu x 2
x2 powerful slashers with big hp pool (legends)
psy marco/legend marco
gp usopp

this one should work accoridng to this video

https://youtu.be/XwfuvMJWlj8

it doesn't show kuma but shiryu team just need to be able to reach the boss,an i don't remember something in the kuma raid that can stop you from doing so

bobohoro

I'm thinking about Double Shiryu, Shiki, Saga and GPU+Marco. Since the thoughest stage will be the second one on Cavendish, where orbs are sealed and the giants have quite a bit of HP, two class boosters should take care of it. You could also use 3D2Y Zoro if his special level is low enough. Have Saga and GPU ready for stage 4 again and Cav himself shouldn't be a problem.

Both Kuma and Enel should be easy enough with GPU/Marco. Although I'm not yet sure how much thougher the lightning damage would make stalling.

MiTYH

10 Kumas, 1 Invasion. Couldn't beat it with my double Enel, surprise surprise. Still, I hope to finally max my Kuma this go-round. Only 1 or 2 away, should be doable.

Top Bottom