• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition

Mista

Banned
ElzcHG-U4AAZ2P9-740x416.jpeg

OnePlus announced 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition. Currently its exclusive in China

But since it runs OxygenOS instead of HydrogenOS then we might see it release globally

As far as the pricing and availability of the device are concerned, the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 edition will be available in a single 12+256GB configuration and is going to retail for CNY 3,999 or $599. The device is up for pre-orders on most e-commerce sites in China, and it will be going on sale on November 11th.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That looks good, unlike the X1X themed console or even 2080Ti Cyberpunk edition. But I still think some vinyl sticker like from dbrand would be better chice, because if you get bored of look, etc. Unless obviously it does not have some super cool interface in same theme.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I didn't even know One+ existed untill back in March when I was looking for a new phone to replace my 4yo Sony Xperia. I've been really impressed with it and would jump at the chance to own one of these Cyberpunk versions of released here in New Zealand.

n0razi

It looks like something that would appeal to 13 year old but will probably be a price only a 33 year old can afford

Tschumi

I like it. A bit tacky. But it reminded me how much I wish RL would hurry up and look like cyberpunk and other futuristic worlds~

Top Bottom