• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 launches April 16, 2020 - Keanu Reeves Announced

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i don't really need to see any new gameplay but it'll be interesting to see how the game looks a year later. the first gameplay video looked extremely rough.

Eiknarf

So if this is coming in April of 2020 and Death Stranding is coming in November of 2019, where does The Last of Us 2 fit in? Are they really afraid of releasing it close to these two titles ?

I don't think most CP77 buyers interested in Tlous2 at all tbh

First TLOU was an instant classic, but tlou2 seems to have way too much pc in it to be remotely likeable or in the same vicinity as TLOU. Hope I'm wrong and tlou2 still ends up being a decent game.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
1564557145-3tne8i374cb31.png
1564557039-6zravp0tuid31.jpg
1564557106-pjtaai7xkid31.jpg

john stro

Suspected Spam, please report me if spamming outside of Keanu thread
That was about exactly how I would have imagined Keanu Reeves doing a game presentation. It also felt pretty clear he had never heard the term Cyberpunk before and the way he relished the word was just delightful.
On the release date, I’m excited it’s less than a year, but also really surprised. VtM: Bloodlines 2 is supposed to come out March next year, so these two games which are probably competing for the same audience are coming out within about a month of each other. Just feels like a curious choice.
International film heavyweight and world's favourite human being Keanu Reeves has confirmed a cameo in CD Projekt Red's upcoming video game Cyberpunk 2077
xvideos xvideos xvideos

Top Bottom