• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ong Bak - Febuary 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Dice

Banned
ScientificNinja said:
WTF? Go look up Kagatu Ninjatai Gatchaman before you make a bigger idiot of yourself.

Hmmm no, that shit played out along with Karate shoes....And WTF does an old anime have to do with this discussion?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ummm...back on topic...

The movie isn't too bad...

Though it really needs some editing...so I can't wait to see Besson's version of it.

There's not a whole lot of story or development, almost seems a little naive to say the least. But the action sequences are like Jackie Chan X 100!

AW IT'S FUCKING ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Playing 15 minutes from where I'm at in PA. This is the only movie I downloaded because I thought I had no shot of getting a legit copy. Elbow smashes of death are going to be the best follow-up to birthday #22.

I can't wait to hear that motorcycle guy get his head caved in through his helmet in glorious 28.7 surround sound.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sweet, looks like the movie is being played at my theater. I thought it was a limited release but fandango.com suggests otherewise. It's even being played in one of the shitty movie theaters here

Mugen

Banned
Yah I just saw it and I think it was fucking great. The story is a simpleton but the fights, oh man. WOW. They don't boggle the mind but they're cool as hell. I so want to do the knee elbow combo to one of my professors. :D Go watch it!!!

shuri

Banned
I hope that all the people who downloaded it will see it in theater too. This is a low budget affair and this kind of movie actually NEEDS the money to finance other projects. Jackie and Jet are getting old, and i'm sure we would all like Tony Jaa to have a successful career worldwide

I'll be seeing it tomorrow night with my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom