• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

onion booties are evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimarron

and i'm going straight to hell! I recieved word that the father of a close female friend of mine died. I went over to her house with my girlfriend to console her. And when I saw my friend the first thing that went off in my head after she turned around was "DAMN! I haven't seen you in a while. I forgot how bubbley your ass is!" We used to date and I immediately began to reminisce about the times that I tapped that ass. (we used to date.) I feel terrible. Here her father died and all I'm thinking about is piledriving her. I'm such a bastard. =(

P.S.
Worst yet is that she and my girlfriend are good friends as well... I met my current girlfriend at my close friends birthday party. To top it off my girlfriend doesn't know i screwed her friend before we dated. She thinks we just kissed. I'm worried one day that my friend will tell her and then all hell will break loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom