• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnLive Launching June 17, $14.95 Per Month

reKon

Banned
Just tried Onlive. Very nice stuff here. I like how you can jump in a spectate other peoples games and add them as friends. Everything thing from the installation to the running of onlive was quick, easy, and not bloated.

I'm sure if I had amazing Verizon fiber optics internet then this would be running like a dream, but my college internet (which is actually good) isn't coming close to cutting it. I tried the borderland trial and it was running very shitty. I really want to see how this works on a fast internet connection and actually get to play it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Tried it too, and I'm genuinely impressed. I'm logging in from Germany (!) with a pretty average DSL connection, and still have absolutely fluid video/audio, and just enough input lag to upset me. But really, waaay better that I would have said 2 months ago.

Now I'm waiting for europe servers.

For some reason, despite being here for over 90 days, having over 90 replies and being consistently awesome, I still cannot create new threads. So, this thread seems the most appropriate to talk about the fact that Onlive starts UK registration in 4 days!

It's almost here.....

test_account

XP-39C²
kurtrussell said:
For some reason, despite being here for over 90 days, having over 90 replies and being consistently awesome, I still cannot create new threads. So, this thread seems the most appropriate to talk about the fact that Onlive starts UK registration in 4 days!

It's almost here.....
Dont you need 300 replies or something to become a member? Mean i've heard that somewhere.

Top Bottom