• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM - New Arkham Knight Screenshots

Apathy

I really really really want it to look good but I am also really skeptical of bullshots as of recently, please don't disappoint me Rocksteady, or at least don't lie to me I can't take that broken heart.

DieH@rd

Banned
I really really really want it to look good but I am also really skeptical of bullshots as of recently, please don't disappoint me Rocksteady, or at least don't lie to me I can't take that broken heart.

Game is coming out in 7 months, expect that PC version almost completely match current PR bullshots. As for PS4, aliasing will be present and some effect will be little rougher [LOD, shadows, DoF quality], but that's to be expected.

realcool

TmVHFhS.jpg

SNqVLlc.jpg

0O0H9fW.jpg

xH8Kb6e.jpg

W0vgQek.jpg

WaYfXPa.jpg

1iYmBvA.jpg

Game is coming out in 7 months, expect that PC version almost completely match current PR bullshots. As for PS4, aliasing will be present and some effect will be little rougher [LOD, shadows, DoF quality], but that's to be expected.

If by "PC version" you mean "Enthusiast PC version", it will certainly match the PR screenshots.

Ps4 version will probably be sub 1080p with crap FXAA and no AF. :(

Luthos

Who knows if they graphics will live up to those screenshots, especially after these recent downgrades. But if this game has something going for it, it's not cross-gen. So maybe, just maybe...

some PS4 games lack AF compared to XB1. I don't think a competent dev would not include it though.

Weird. That seems like the last feature to remove for any kind of performance gain.

It was a shame that last gen hardware seemed to come out just before AF became trivial on modern hardware.

Claneko

I really like the way Batman looks in this game...if I had an issue with the first two, it was just his face and overall body structure was kind of weird looking to me. I prefer a leaner looking Batman. He is still a bit heavy like he's in season for a bodybuilding competition, but the overall structure, his face, and costume look much better.

I am damn excited for this game, I loved AA and AC.

Carbonox

Holy shit those screenshots. Fuuuuuck.

Best Batman design btw. I absolutely love the armor style suit design.

This will only look even more incredible as we get closer to release. God bless new generation exclusives.

SJRB

Gold Member
this all looks awesome and way more complex than City to fly around in

though that screenie above does make me realise we're still some ways away to having photo realistic game graphics

The Arkham games were never aiming towards photorealism, there's always a cartoonish vibe to them in both character and world design and overall atmosphere/visuals.

iceatcs

The suit seem nice but need bit of more work on texture and too much white on shiny.

Hopefully it is just zoomed in that it made looks blurry.

[Edit] also the lighting broken? Light cast on Batsuit from right, but not on the enemy which look like it coming from the left.

Top Bottom