• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Order Katamari Dymacy for you and a friend and get 2 day shipping free!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Ok.. its not only for Katamari Damashi, but what better way then to share the love then ordering 2 and getting free 2 day air?

At $20 each is it so much to ask?

Link to Katamari Dymacy:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281133

Use Code: 2PR2D
Use Second Day

katamari_damacy_l.gif

kata12_wat.jpg

kata09_wat.jpg

kata15_wat.jpg

kata16_wat.jpg

For more info on Katamari Dymacy checkout:

Worth Playing
The Next Level
Gamespot
Eurogamer
Game Science
NTSC-UK

If you don't buy a copy of Katamari Damashi your G-A account will be revoked ;)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So the policy passed? Anyone that does not post proof of their Katamari Damacy purchase will be banned! Awesome. I would take advantage of the 2md air deal, but I always get overnight shipping. I just gotta have it as soon as possible!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm pre-ordering it in store. Namco resides in San Jose so I should get the game faster than if I order it online :)

BuddyC

Suikoguy said:
Link to Katamari Dymacy

[...]

For more info on Katamari Dymacy checkout

Grrrr...

It's amusing to note that Gamestop has the title misspelled as well, if you're using Namco's PR as a reference.

atomsk

Party Pooper
i've already got the import, and i'm still all over this.

and dont forget, Katamari 2 is coming november!!! (supposedly)

Played this in Japan, and had quite a bit of fun. If I see it in the stores here I'll grab it without a second thought.

Belfast

Actually, I'm starting to wonder if pushing this game so hard on the forums is a good idea, because there's the inevitable jerk that's going to hate it and spew vile, filthy hate about it all over the forum. Of course, people like that can be banned....

mrklaw

MrArseFace
it doesn't look like EB's carrying this

then isn't it about time someone started a thread about how we can persuade EB to stock it?

Oh, and while you are at it, do one about getting the game released in the UK. Fuck the rest of Europe if Namco don't want to localise, just release in the UK

(The rest of you guys can just order it from amazon.co.uk or whatever)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Belfast said:
Actually, I'm starting to wonder if pushing this game so hard on the forums is a good idea, because there's the inevitable jerk that's going to hate it and spew vile, filthy hate about it all over the forum. Of course, people like that can be banned....

yes.

Top Bottom