• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreos are getting crazy

Ovek

7Member7
Snow enrobed Oreos are hype, no one else in my house likes them because they are too sweet… good more for me.

Johnny2Bad

I just bought some Oreos on the weekend for the first time in years. I looked through all the different choices and ended up getting the originals. I'm not one for fads.

Toons

c8bda34069b2d217d819c0ec192e356c.jpg

tumblr_pr9qdxVlKx1wt43j1_540.jpg

ee7cfa0dce631bdace557672640e05f4.jpg

Im dying at the Skoal flavored Oreo

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I got a pack of the regular double stuff oreos a few weeks ago and i noticed right away that the double stuff ones look just like the regular ones from years ago. They shrunk the amount of cream in the double stuff drastically.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
At this point, I'm doubting any ingredient in an Oreo cookie is not made by a machine along with endless chemicals. That said, I'll take a few bags of the peanut butter and chocolate ones. :)

81KUVvs5FSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
What a coincidence. Walmart Canada has had an anniversary sale last few weeks and I bought the Oreo thins pack and a yellow pack. Never tried them as I just buy the regular Oreos every couple years. Will soon. I have a feeling I'll like the thin ones.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Tried to get my hands on the space ones for months, always sold out. Finally 6 packs on thr shelf at shoppers drug mart but at $7.50!
Waddled away based on the priniciple......probably just in time, ussually get those awkward stares and no ducks allowed bs anyhow. I mean ducks need to eat too.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Tried to get my hands on the space ones for months, always sold out. Finally 6 packs on thr shelf at shoppers drug mart but at $7.50!
Waddled away based on the priniciple......probably just in time, ussually get those awkward stares and no ducks allowed bs anyhow. I mean ducks need to eat too.
Walmart has some Oreo packs at $1.94! Ends today (Wednesday).

Toots

Gold Member
Can't eat oreos because of the mandatory glass of milk you need to have with it...
Im a big boy i don't drink milk anymore
Big Boy GIF

Don't leave a box of those littles slices of heaven near me on the other hand, it will disappear never to be found again.
bEDUdwc.jpeg

OverHeat

« generous god »
It's basically turned into the "craft brewery" of cookies. The new flavors just don't stop. I've never seen a cookie company so inspired and so fearless. It's almost on par with Japanese Kit-Kats at this point. I'm leaving a ton of them off too: Peanut Butter, Toffee Crunch. They just need sake flavored.

JDp7cL3.png
1NOPG5k.jpg

pyOK7ZP.jpg
R7onKRC.jpg

yZgra3M.jpg
sNMPb0m.jpg

o7rDaG4.jpg
uUqkIV6.jpg
I crave Oreo now 😭

Top Bottom