• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan Black - new Sci-Fi thriller - Saturdays on BBC America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if there's any clues/confirmations about Helena? I get that she is not in any marketing...but I'm still hoping for her to magically heal and come back....she's the best one....

TheOddOne

- Orphan Black Character Posters Show Different Sides
orphanblack_pair_2_fn_0.jpg

orphanblack_pair_5_fn_0.jpg

orphanblack_pair_9_fn_0.jpg

orphanblack_pair_1_fn_0.jpg
Michiel Huisman getting that work.

Vico

I'm currently catching up on season one, and I'm loving it.

It's just insane how much things get crazier and crazier as it evolves. I'm watching the fifth episode right now and it feels like Sarah's heading straight to hell with all the twists and moving parts.

LilZippa

Had some time off and started this series and wow I'm impressed. I never catch these things as they air so I'll have to catch up to get ready for season 2.

Quick reminder that this is coming up tomorrow night in case anyone wants to watch it:
They're going to air an hour-long special the week before the season starts:
BBCA said:
AW5Sjhu.jpg

In this all-new one-hour special, cast members, celebrity guests and hard-core fans gather to celebrate BBC AMERICA’s dramatic conspiracy thriller in Orphan Black: The Cloneversation. Wil Wheaton (The Big Bang Theory) hosts Golden Globe® nominated lead actress Tatiana Maslany, and clone club favorites Jordan Gavaris, (Felix), Dylan Bruce (Paul) and Evelyne Brochu (Delphine) along with clone-club member, Patton Oswalt (The Goldbergs) – as they look back at some of the most intense, funny and heart-stopping moments from season one and a look ahead at the explosive new season. In addition, fans will have their burning questions answered and get an exclusive look at the making of this pop-cultural phenomenon.

Orphan Black: The Cloneversation premieres Saturday, April 12 at 8:00pm ET/PT on BBC AMERICA.

Watched the first seven episodes or so, the show has been a pretty fun ride so far. I like the way they're building "factions" and having them all fight/sneak around/investigate each other at once.

Patton Oswalt should have hosted the Cloneversation. Wheaton was decent but Oswalt had more interesting and funny things to say about the show. This was the first time I've seen Evelyne Brochu being interviewed and she was just adorable. I liked the way she looked at everybody with her beautiful eyes.

Mrbob

I didn't even know about this show until about two weeks ago. I binged season one and it is great. Can't wait for season two to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom