• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orphan Black - new Sci-Fi thriller - Saturdays on BBC America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Just watched all of season 1, and holy shit, I haven't been this excited for a tv show since the first season of GoT. First Canadian show I have seen that doesn't have that cheap, made in Canada, look and feel. I'm so in love with Tatiana, she's amazing. Oh and Allison...Cosima....HHHHNNNNGGG!

Subbing. I'm nearly finished with episode 7 and oh my god, so good. This show's been on my radar for quite some time and I had no idea what I was missing out on! So excited for Season 2. The acting is top notch.

Hello, #CloneClub!

About the first sneak peek...

Apparently most people are convinced
the girl with the gun is Cosima pretending to be Sarah, but to me, it seems that it's Sarah as Cosima. I think Sarah tried sneaking into the Dyad Institute as Cosima.

Antiochus

I have heard some bad things about this show from EvilLore and some others as well. Are what they're saying about this show true?

- EW: This Week's Cover: The criminally underrated 'Orphan Black'
fVuWa8l.jpg

Should be a few more tidbits coming out later today.

- New S2 trailer "One of a Kind" (please spoiler tag any discussion)

Rachel has two of her flunkies in Hannibal type plastic murdersuits, this can not be a good thing. That last shot of Sarah freaking out as someone with a bloodied knife comes towards her is also quite disturbing. Tatiana Maslany really sells the mortal fear and Sarah does not scare easily. I kind hope it's Helena who came back somehow, I miss that crazy girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom