• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OS X Apps |OT| Tame the cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

Anyone ever heard of Swinsian? It's pretty darn nice. It's like iTunes minus iPhone management stuff minus the iTunes Store minus Apple Music. Just a pure, straightforward music player.

hero.png

Tweetbot 2.2 is out. It includes support for fullscreen and split screen.

Awesome, I've been looking forward to that for a while.

That said, I started using SlideOver a lot on my iPad while doing study on it, just swiping in Tweetbot when i want a distraction and sliding it away when I'm done. I'd love for that kind of functionality to arrive in OS X in a future update for those times when I'm using apps in Full screen.

[EDIT]
Oh neat, they've made the reply/conversation order consistent with Tweetbot 4 on iOS. That's one of my minor annoyances solved! ��

Ambitious

Awesome, I've been looking forward to that for a while.

That said, I started using SlideOver a lot on my iPad while doing study on it, just swiping in Tweetbot when i want a distraction and sliding it away when I'm done. I'd love for that kind of functionality to arrive in OS X in a future update for those times when I'm using apps in Full screen.

[EDIT]
Oh neat, they've made the reply/conversation order consistent with Tweetbot 4 on iOS. That's one of my minor annoyances solved! ��

Maybe you are able to explain that to me. Quoting myself from the iOS app thread:
Fellow Tweetbot users, a question:

img_1959i4zst.jpg

Have a look at the timestamps. In conversation view, the most recent reply is just below the selected tweet. So if I want to read all replies to a tweet in chronological order, I have to scroll all the way down and make my way back up? How does that make any sense?

It wasn't always this way, wasn't it? I can vaguely recall some change to the conversation view mentioned in the changelog of one of the last few updates. Let's see if I can find that line.

edit: Wait a minute. The order of the replies to the tweet in the screenshot is similar on the Twitter website, but not the same. A handful of tweets are in a different position on the website. I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom