• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates for the General Releases post:

The Path of Exile OT (now known as the open beta thead) was made a while ago by me and can be removed from the list.

Infamous: Second Son has been announced for a Feb 2014 release and can be moved to the upcoming OTs schedule. source

Vert boil

Shelter OT has been posted. No need to add it.

-----

In case anyone is interested in some transparent spacer images.

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=sT9VkL7g

1-100 wide (1 pixel high) pixel images and then 50 pixel increments up to 500.
Either click the image then the "Links anzeigen" link to get a url or click the green square with the chain under the image to get a url (if the icons show up for you).

I got bored a while ago of making specific ones for new OT's.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Micerider

I could work on Rayman Legends if no-one volunteered yet. It would be my first (not jumping in yet, as I'm not sure I could do something serious in a short time-frame).

malfcn

Can console be done? I wanted to take on the Xbox One. I alread made a bunch of avatars and had ideas for a thread. Don't see it in the op. Thanks.

Dr Prob

Banned
I could work on Rayman Legends if no-one volunteered yet. It would be my first (not jumping in yet, as I'm not sure I could do something serious in a short time-frame).

Could put one up fairly quickly. Have the info, pics and stuff, just need to write up a little gameplay section. But if you're already working on it Micerider, that would be...better :D

I'll check back later!

vvcsQTj.gif

Dawg

Since I seemed to have missed the memo about Rome 2 Total War releasing earlier, the OT is up for grabs. I'm still moving to a new house so I'm kinda busy myself.

Nemesis_

All updated, the revamp of the topic will have to wait.

I actually did it the first time, but then something on my end fucked up and I had to start again. If I have missed anything, I sincerely apologise! Let me know and I'll re-add stuff to the OP.

Volcynika

The only thing I can see is that Ys sadly is not coming out in September :( But it has no real date yet and don't think we need a "General 2013" when it'd be the only game there :p

Afro

dumb question, but what's the best way to center an image in an OT? i know
image​
doesn't work. would i just use indent, indent, indent, indent, and estimate it? want it to look perfect for everyone no matter what screen size/resolution they're using.

thanks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
dumb question, but what's the best way to center an image in an OT? i know
image​
doesn't work. would i just use indent, indent, indent, indent, and estimate it? want it to look perfect for everyone no matter what screen size/resolution they're using.

thanks.
Indentations or make all of your images png's so you can use the transparent space to keep everything uniform.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Seems like no one is doing a Monster Hunter 4 OT, so I'll do it if there aren't any takers.

DaBoss

Nemsis, I don't know if you know this, but Super Mario 3D World is not out in November and DKC:TF is out in December now.

PaulLFC

If it's alright I'll be putting up the PES 2014 OT on Friday (since it releases on the 20th). Big thanks to rvy for the majority of the design and content pointers - he asked me to post up the thread before release as he's busy at the moment, I'll be adding information to some of the various sections also.

Edit: I'm dumb. Think I understand now:

PES 2014 by PaulLFC (9th September 2013)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well I can't see in the OP anyone doing an OT for the PlayStation 4 launch in November 15, so I'm going to go ahead and call that now.

● PlayStation 4 Official Launch Thread by Amir0x (9 September 2013)
Color me excited! Good luck Ami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom