• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that Skyrim still has no date.
Yea right, what a scam that Platinum membership was. You'll hear from my lawyer.

objnwu9s.png
All right that's it! First your failure of a heist strips me of my Platinum and now you do this?!
tumblr_nte3lgkFFB1ub6fvso5_500.gif

Plum

Hey, is anyone able/willing to check on my Steamworld Dig 2 OT and comment on it? I'm not expecting to make any major changes, but I'd like to have some feedback before I publish it on the 20th.

Plum

L.A. Noire Current Gen by Plum (10th September 2017)
Release Date: November 14th 2017

Unsure what to call these versions, especially with the Vive VR release (should that have a seperate OT?). Any ideas? Because "Current Gen" is not what I want to go for.

Unsure what to call these versions, especially with the Vive VR release (should that have a seperate OT?). Any ideas? Because "Current Gen" is not what I want to go for.
How about "Upgraded" or "Expanded"? Cause if we're taking all three versions into consideration then I don't think "Remastered" works since the VR versions are select missions and the Switch version is a portable. Or even "the Collection".

luulubuu

How about "Upgraded" or "Expanded"? Cause if we're taking all three versions into consideration then I don't think "Remastered" works since the VR versions are select missions and the Switch version is a portable. Or even "the Collection".

What about a FINAL VERDICT

TheMoon

Just L.A. Noire.
the creation date makes it obvious what it is. If you must separate it with a subtitle, why not just go with what everyone else uses for a remaster (which is what this is on ps4/x1) and called it Remastered.

I was gonna claim it earlier since nobody seemed to want to jump on it and I would have just called it simply by its name.

SUPER L.A. NOIRE 2017 ARCADE EDITION EX+!

You're why we can't have nice things. :p

(glad someone does my job while I'm asleep)

Plum

Just L.A. Noire.
the creation date makes it obvious what it is. If you must separate it with a subtitle, why not just go with what everyone else uses for a remaster (which is what this is on ps4/x1) and called it Remastered.

I was gonna claim it earlier since nobody seemed to want to jump on it and I would have just called it simply by its name.

Yeah that's what I'll do. Got an idea I haven't seen done in an OT before, should be quite fun if done correctly.

Quick

Banned
Is there even a date for Metal Gear Survive?

I was under the impression that we need exact dates before claiming OTs in the first place.

TheMoon

I was under the impression that we need exact dates before claiming OTs in the first place.

it should be certain to release within a year from when the claim is made. you don't need exact dates.

If a game is announced as "coming next year" at E3, you can't claim it because it could come out in December, that's too far. And is likely to get pushed. Generally, it's fine if you then go claim it come January. Chances are it's been narrowed down a bit by then.

Zeta Oni

At the time it was claimed, the release date was within the year mark (early 2017, I claimed it in September 2016), which is what I've come to understand is the main limitation in making a claim.

It was later delayed to its current generic 2018 date, but I've kept up to date working on it.

Edit: looking more in to it, it was revealed with a generic "2017" release date rather than "early 2017", a mistake on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom