• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

GymWolf

And here's another meme-y piece coming from two execs. Shu again chiming in. When Sony execs are having good times, they like to rub it in. When things aren't going so well, it's dead silence.

Although Cerny likes to be hyperbolic, at least he has to show his face when there's tech reveals. Got to give credit. He did his part. All the other bigwigs are nowhere to be found basically letting Cerny to get the brunt of PS5 criticism.

Merit to sony tho, this was beyond savage at the time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Von Hugh

3u118q.jpg

And here's another meme-y piece coming from two execs. Shu again chiming in. When Sony execs are having good times, they like to rub it in. When things aren't going so well, it's dead silence.

Although Cerny likes to be hyperbolic, at least he has to show his face when there's tech reveals. Got to give credit. He did his part. All the other bigwigs are nowhere to be found basically letting Cerny to get the brunt of PS5 criticism.

It’s funny that

if that disc was from a different region as the person they loaned it to they would not be able to buy season passes/dlc unless the region the psn account was setup on matched the disc region.......stealth region lock

I know they've only released the logo but I can't wait to see more.

stXrBKx.jpg

But in all fairness, this generation is going to be awesome. I'm pretty much Xbox only at this point (and don't even have as much time to play it as I want) but I can't wait to see what the Sony 1st party devs do with the PS5 after the amazing stuff they did with the PS4.

Top Bottom