• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
UyHiKzm.gif

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Holy shit this thread, can't imagine how it would look if it was the other way around. But still this shit is funny ass hell :messenger_tears_of_joy:
And the biggest meme should be the posters and thread creators that still have meltdown and insist the power advantage of X over V and even going as far and saying that V is more powerfull.

<iframe class="imgur-embed" width="100%" height="780" frameborder="0" src=""></iframe>

I cant find that stripping gif where the guy, in this case a PS5, gets out of the car all buff and blinged out with cameras snapping and as he gets inside hes taking all the stuff off leaving him skinny and powerless (much like the ps5)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Haha. They totally are. The 10.3/9.2 face mask, He-Man and that pink train going in the ass are my favs.

I think most people are having a good time with the next gen info. It's all for fun. Both systems don't even come out for about 7-8 months anyway.
Oh I'm sure the big Sony fanboys running around creating thread after thread are legitimately seething.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige

I had even got in spirit and was watching live, posting in the chat, and having fun on the thread. Then outta nowhere Digital Foundry dropped the specs and rest was a total snoozefest.😩

My favorite part of BusierDonkey BusierDonkey 's video was this part because it was so damn true(turn on Closed Captioning)...

That video had a horrible Like to Dislike ratio right afterwards. Something like 200k Liked to 100K Disliked. That's when all our comrades from the Hype Train went missing.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige

I had even got in spirit and was watching live, posting in the chat, and having fun on the thread. Then outta nowhere Digital Foundry dropped the specs and rest was a total snoozefest.😩

My favorite part of BusierDonkey BusierDonkey 's video was this part because it was so damn true(turn on Closed Captioning)...

That video had a horrible Like to Dislike ratio right afterwards. Something like 200k Liked to 100K Disliked. That's when all our missing comrades from the Hype Train went missing.

I'll have to try tomorrow.

Something is wrong with YT. Half the videos don't work (error message) for the past bunch of hours. But randomly clicking on videos on the site, some work, some don't.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I'll have to try tomorrow.

Something is wrong with YT. Half the videos don't work (error message) for the past bunch of hours. But randomly clicking on videos on the site, some work, some don't.
Bummer, man. I gif-ified it in the spoiler for that reason, and so people's family don't hear them listen to Hitler ranting about PS5 with no context. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

RespawnX

1 = 1
Right? So ... let's do a bit of Sony maths!
10:10 = 12:12
10 (1:1) = 12 (1:1)
10 (1:1) = (3*4) * (1:1)
10 = (3*4)
10 = 12
PlayStation 5 10 Tflops equals Xbox Series X 12 Tflops
Here we go, no need for flop wars :messenger_winking:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Bois, how do I edit this?

tenor.gif

I am garbage when it comes to motion graphics. Especially on macOS, because I don't feel like powering up the PC, just for this kind silliness : D

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom