• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

-Arcadia-

Banned

The return of the King baby!
Microsoft has never been a king. Microsoft has come in dead last place every generation lmao

Theres never been a more delusional group of fanboys then xbots, riding a corporation that always comes in last place, this hard. Xbots have made the xbox brand nothing more than a Meme and joke. It's the last place brand with its fanboys in complete denial of reality and in complete delusion.

This thread really is embareasing. I really hope that for the sake of the nutjob xbots posting in this thread, that they are just 13 and haven't yet mentally matured.

All this console warrior gloating for a 14% power difference in "tflops". embareasing....meanwhile the PS5 has higher clock speeds, a 100% more powerful SSD, and outperforms the xbox1x in real world performance benchmarks....this thread is going to be real fun to come back to when the generation starts and the truth of the PS5's superiority is revealed (as per what actual developers have been saying)

It reminds me of an episode of southpaw ...."they took our jobs"....but its xbots screaming "bu but muh tflops".....developers in the industry feel the exact same way about xbox and the disgusting xbox fanboys they cultivated.
FoolishEverlastingChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Did you really get this triggered by a crown gif? Lol.

Xbox wins on cpu and gpu and ray tracing and HDR and Dolby atmos and variable rate shading...

It will be definitively more powerful AND quieter just like Xbox one x vs ps4 pro.

Your “actual developers” are as believable as NeoGAF’s ps5 insiders ... who just days ago were trying to have people banned for even suggesting GitHub may have been true.
The CPUs are nearly identical. Calling that a win, like if it's anything major, is desperate reaching to try and prop up your plastic xbox tflop machine.

That same rule applies to the xbox1x only having a 14% more powerful tflop count.

The PS5 GPU enjoys a greater advantage in clock speeds. 23%

Theres also other advantages in the PS5 GPU that haven't yet been elaborated on.

Tflops are a meaningless metric to real world performance and benchmarks.

The biggest advantage of them all comes in the PS5 SSD. SSD in PS5 is 100% more powerful. PS5 has far superior audio with their new cutting edge tempest engine. PS5 is the far more balanced, more innovative, more forward thinking, superiorly built GAMING console. Xbox1x is just a brute force tflop machine built for marketing soundbites and fanboys

Here is the actual general sentiment from developers who actually know what they are talking about
EThrRonU8AAAHQw

Last edited:
Did you really get this triggered by a crown gif? Lol.
No ones triggered. Im calmly pointing out facts. Xbox has never been a king of anything. Not only have they never won a gen, they have come in dead last place every gen lol. I'm pointing out the hilarity of that. Xbox fanboys just arent living in reality "return of the king" lmao pure fanboy delusion. You have to have been a king first. Xbox is the last place brand lol

Last edited:
Microsoft has never been a king. Microsoft has come in dead last place every generation lmao

Theres never been a more delusional group of fanboys then xbots, riding a corporation that always comes in last place, this hard. Xbots have made the xbox brand nothing more than a Meme and joke. It's the last place brand with its fanboys in complete denial of reality and in complete delusion.

This thread really is embareasing. I really hope that for the sake of the nutjob xbots posting in this thread, that they are just 13 and haven't yet mentally matured.

All this console warrior gloating for a 14% power difference in "tflops". embareasing....meanwhile the PS5 has higher clock speeds, a 100% more powerful SSD, and outperforms the xbox1x in real world performance benchmarks....this thread is going to be real fun to come back to when the generation starts and the truth of the PS5's superiority is revealed (as per what actual developers have been saying)

It reminds me of an episode of southpaw ...."they took our jobs"....but its xbots screaming "bu but muh tflops".....developers in the industry feel the exact same way about xbox and the disgusting xbox fanboys they cultivated.

giphy.gif

The CPUs are nearly identical. Calling that a win, like if it's anything major, is desperate reaching to try and prop up your plastic xbox tflop machine.

That same rule applies to the xbox1x only having a 14% more powerful tflop count.

Theres also other advantages in the PS5 GPU that haven't yet been elaborated on.

The biggest advantage of them all comes in the PS5 SSD. SSD in PS5 is 100% more powerful. PS5 has far superior audio with their new cutting edge tempest engine. PS5 is the far more balanced, more innovative, more forward thinking, superiorly built GAMING console. Xbox1x is just a brute force tflop machine built for marketing soundbites and fanboys

Here is the actual general sentiment from developers who actually know what they are talking about
No one wants to read that Era trash anymore, we've had to read that nonsense for the last year bolstering fake insider nonsense, lies and specifications that simply don't exist.

Sony pushed out the weaker console, the end.

-Arcadia-

Banned
No ones triggered. In calmly pointing out facts. Xbox has never been a king of anything. Not only have they never won a gen, they have come in dead last place every gen lol. I'm pointing out the hilarity of that. Xbox fanboys just arent living in reality "return of the king" lmao pure fanboy delusion. You have to have been a king first. Xbox is the last place brand lol

You’re in an Xbox shitposting thread, typing out paragraphs of text in response to gifs, you cumulonimbus. Some of the people here, like myself, don’t even have a problem with the PS5 — it’s just jokes and laughs.

No one wants to read that Era trash anymore, we've had to read that nonsense for the last year bolstering fake insider nonsense, lies and specifications that simply don't exist.

Sony pushed out the weaker console, the end.
Stay in your little xbot bubble all you want. Reality will not be kind to you. The tortoise wins the race. Like I said, and I guarantee it, this embarassing xbox fanboy thread is going to be amazing to come back to in 2021 when the $100 cheaper PS5 is outperforming the xbox1x in actual real world performance and benchmarks (this is what ALL the developers are saying behind the scenes).

Stay in your little xbot bubble all you want. Reality will not be kind to you. The tortoise wins the race. Like I said, and I guarantee it, this embarassing xbox fanboy thread is going to be amazing to come back to in 2021 when the $100 cheaper PS5 is outperforming the xbox1x in actual real world performance and benchmarks (this is what ALL the developers are saying behind the scenes).
naNEzNm.gif

You’re in an Xbox shitposting thread, typing out paragraphs of text in response to gifs, you cumulonimbus. Some of the people here, like myself, don’t even have a problem with the PS5 — it’s just jokes and laughs.
Who are you to say what I can and can not post about? You seem to think it's ok for xbots to shitpost, but that it's not ok to respond to any of it. Your agenda is transparent. Theres NOTHING "In good fun" about console warring. Then I guess, pointing out how xbox is the last place brand, is just more good fun. Why not? That's even actually funnier. The fact that Xbox always come in last place and yet fanboys call them "kings".....the "kings" of losing and always finishing in last place hahaha. All good fun and super hilarious

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Who are you to say what I can and can not post about? You seem to think it's ok for xbots to shitpost, but that it's not ok to respond to any of it. Your agenda is transparent. Theres NOTHING "In good fun" about console warring. Then I guess I'm pointing out how xbox is the last place brand in good fun. That's even actually funnier. Xbox has always come in last place and yet fanboys call them "kings".....the "kings" of losing hahaha

qC3vCUo.jpg

tryDEATH

Who are you to say what I can and can not post about? You seem to think it's ok for xbots to shitpost, but that it's not ok to respond to any of it. Your agenda is transparent. Theres NOTHING "In good fun" about console warring. Then I guess, pointing out how xbox is the last place brand, is just more good fun. Why not? That's even actually funnier. The fact that Xbox always come in last place and yet fanboys call them "kings".....the "kings" of losing and always finishing in last place hahaha. All good fun and super hilarious

You literally signed up and only post in this meme thread, watch the salt intake you might get a stroke and try to laugh a little bit.

Zero707

If I carry on trolling, report me.

Flintty

The PS4 was actually close to 50% more powerful then the xbone. Yet playstation fans never gloated this much. You xbots are losing your minds over just a 14% difference in only tflops. That's insane and embarrassing. It once again proves how xbots are the worst. But as they say, what goes around comes around. You xbots are now going to get it back 100000000x harder when the PS5 comes in 100$ cheaper and starts outperforming xbox1x in real world peformance and benchmarks (as per what the developers have actually been saying). Time reveals all. Until then keep pathetically dedicating your entire lives to your plastic little toy xboxes and blindly worshiping an american corporate entity who only sees you as a number. Dumb zealot xbots. I will never get an xbox for these reasons alone. Just for this thread I'm now buying multiple PS5s on day 1

Do you feel better after getting that off your chest, champ?

Qrj1TSu.gif

Last edited:

Goliathy

Banned

oAzoMkd.jpg

Show ‘em, girl!

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

EThrRonU8AAAHQw

Metrics that measure performance are meaningless when measuring performance.

The salt is REAL

Nemesisuuu

giphy.gif

People REALLY care if PS or Xbox is 'king' or Nintendo and PC for that matter?! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Talk about taking things serious. But it's fun nonetheless. And fun is gooooooood!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
giphy.gif

People REALLY care if PS or Xbox is 'king' or Nintendo and PC for that matter?! :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Talk about taking things serious. But it's fun nonetheless. And fun is gooooooood!
It's all about triggering idiots, nothing more. And it's clearly working. This is analogy to "own the libs", but with less idiocy and with FACT behind it.

VAVA Mk2

Fap:

dWaYUVj.png

-Visibly disheveled and demented
-Frightens small children
-Creates 9.2 Teraflop consoles

No Fap:

y7ODqI4.jpg

-Looks and feels confident; ultra-handsome Chad
-Kids love him
-Leads his gaming division to constant success, and two revolutionary consoles in a row
-Still has time to shitpost with 12 alts on Gaf
Wait Phil has accounts on here?

SleepDoctor

Banned

This has to be an alt lol. I been here since dec and still don't know how to post gifs or anything here .

and this is - as an Xbox Fan - a Great thing.

just compare the beginning of current gen to nextgen

How Microsoft turned around EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THAT.

- awesome BC
- Play anywhere
- most powerful console since one X already
- game pass
- free xCloud
- Smart delivery!

So many many awesome things, that Sony doesn’t have. Why? Because Sony is on top. They don’t need to bother.
Smart delivery is called cross-buy.

There was cross buy between ps3 and vita already.

Also those advancements are moot if you don't have exclusives to drive sales, and what you pump out are miserable flops like Crackdown 3.

Goliathy

Banned

Also those advancements are moot if you don't have exclusives to drive sales, and what you pump out are miserable flops like Crackdown 3.
With ALL exclusive games, and not only smart indie games? And what about ps5?

Reactions: RSB

quickwhips

So cool that ps4 has cross buy with ps5 and sony is talking about it...

Top Bottom