• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

u9N4IJ3.jpg

kyoji

Dam im getting alot of @'s, smile its not that serious :). And theres some truth to the meme i posted just look at how some of ya have responded 😂.

Also not sure what the last of us 2 being delayed has to do with the meme. Ill be busy with FFVII remake, starting tomorrow nite. What will you guys be playing? 🤔🤭

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Dam im getting alot of @'s, smile its not that serious :). And theres some truth to the meme i posted just look at how some of ya have responded 😂.

Also not sure what the last of us 2 being delayed has to do with the meme. Ill be busy with FFVII remake, starting tomorrow nite. What will you guys be playing? 🤔🤭

The higher scoring masterpiece, Ori and the Will of The Wisps.

P.S. I thought your meme was funny and it got 12.1 likes

kyoji

oh yeah you two showed me, i got owned... i really hit a nerve didnt I? carry on with your celebration, im not trying to derail your fun. 😎

Nemesisuuu

:messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

You do realize this is all in good fun? And that you're not the only one with Playstation here?

Meme you posted is great, truly - it's funny. Since you posted with trolling intentions (which can be seen from your response), now deal with the response. Xbox doesn't have games. :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

I actually prefer Playstation to Xbox, but I don't care for a piece of plastic on some deeper level. Enjoy in FFVII, demo was great.

Von Hugh

This try hard thread is full of embarrassing

I wasn't even aware of such thread since the OP of that is in ignore. 🤡

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I wasn't even aware of such thread since the OP of that is in ignore. 🤡

OMG Your avatar is priceless. You need to unignore MHK and post something in that controller meme thread. Just make sure it's pleasant with nothing vaguely console-warring, we can't afford to lose any more meme masters in the The Great Console War of 2020. :messenger_beaming:

OMG Your avatar is priceless. You need to unignore MHK and post something in that controller meme thread. Just make sure it's pleasant with nothing vaguely console-warring, we can't afford to lose any more meme masters in the The Great Console War of 2020. :messenger_beaming:

Holy shit, peeps getting banned for meme creativity 🙉🤭..Wow

khuezy

This try hard thread is full of embarrassing

You don't see the irony?
These two threads are just for fun.

I'm haven't seen people getting banned for meme creativity, just for console-warring on both sides. I just meant don't say anything shitty in that thread and get banned, because he wouldn't be able to contribute to OUR brilliant meme thread.

Yea mos def, we can't loose our squad by any means necessary 🤭

Top Bottom